Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    The press treated Marcia Clark horrible.
    Yeah, and I can't believe The National Enquirer published topless pics of her. People should have been sued for money and thrown in jail for that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Watching those segments of the movies always hurts me. Maybe he should've gotten the role for Terminator after all.
    And he didn't get the part because he didn't play a believable killer...

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Yeah, and I can't believe The National Enquirer published topless pics of her. People should have been sued for money and thrown in jail for that shit.
    No bar is too low for the crap that is the National Enquirer, so it shouldn't be that surprising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't care from the OJ but from a criminal justice standpoint he should have never gotten 9 years in the first place. Also if he hasn't been a problem in prison then they can't justify holding him longer.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Don't care from the OJ but from a criminal justice standpoint he should have never gotten 9 years in the first place. Also if he hasn't been a problem in prison then they can't justify holding him longer.
    9 years is still a lot for an innocent man. He did cover up for his son's mistake, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    And he wouldn't have if he accepted the plea deal. The DA was offering 2 years iirc.
    Only a great fool would vote for a lunatic. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the candidate on the Right.

But they must have known I was not a great fool, and would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the corrupt candidate on the Left.

The Juice is Loose!

-that was my reaction.

Also, its a good thing we solved all of the racial tensions in our country while he was in jail.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    As long as he stays the fuck away from Hollywood, I'm good. But according to his lawyer he's mentioned that all he wants to do is to spend time with his family and play golf now.
    I figure he'd stay away from money making ventures to avoid paying what he owes from the civil suit. He is getting a FAT pention from the NFL that they can't touch. There's no way they will get the 30 million they're owed.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    9 years is still a lot for an innocent man. He did cover up for his son's mistake, but still...
    He did 9 years for armed robbery, he wasn't innocent of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Putting someone that went on a fuckin insane car escape on parole seems like a fucking great idea. He surely won't flee or anything.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I dunno. He doesn't seem like a very productive member of society anymore. I guess we'll see if he keeps out of trouble.
    He doesn't need to be other than paying taxes. He has around 2 mil in protected money the civil settlement cant touch. Same goes for his NFL pension and fl property.

The trial was a joke and the judge should have been kicked to the curb, judge EGO.

With that much blood evidence and DNA.....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumred View Post
    He doesn't need to be other than paying taxes. He has around 2 mil in protected money the civil settlement cant touch. Same goes for his NFL pension and fl property.
    I'm still of the option that if you commit a few felonies you're still a burden to society even if you pay taxes.

If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

Shame, he doesn't deserve freedom.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Oj was most likely innocent of the murder of Nicole Simpson. The son probably did it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    The trial was a joke and the judge should have been kicked to the curb, judge EGO.

With that much blood evidence and DNA.....
    When the police plead the 5th when asked if they planted evidence it should cast some major doubts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Watching those segments of the movies always hurts me. Maybe he should've gotten the role for Terminator after all.
    Well, those are presumably before he murdered anyone...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

It's fine by me. 9 years for what he was convicted of seems appropriate.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCreeper View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...arole-hearing/

What are your thoughts? Do you think he served an appropriate amount of time (the minimum) or do you think he should have had to serve a longer sentence?
    No, not really.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Oj was most likely innocent of the murder of Nicole Simpson. The son probably did it

- - - Updated - - -

When the police plead the 5th when asked if they planted evidence it should cast some major doubts
    /facepalm

1 cop plead the fifth and the only evidence he found was the glove. there was blood everywhere...socks...car....bathtub...etc etc

"He also offered the following explanation as to why he refused to answer Uelmen's questions: "I was forced to take the Fifth (Amendment, against self-incrimination) because prosecutors wouldn't assure me they would ask questions that I could answer in a narrative fashion. I wasn't going to just let the defense ask their yes or no questions to help them mislead the jury."

first the defense said they planted the evidence, then they said it was not OJ's blood.....lolwat

Released just in time for the new Bronco. Coincidence? I think NOT!
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2017-07-21 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Wrong C word