Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Let me know if/when that's worthy of an infraction. If it is then there's something pretty wrong around here.

Maybe it's just some of you don't like unpleasant facts in your face.
    Why would I? I'm not the one threatening people with being reported... that would be you... want to check that definition you posted?

- - - Updated - - -

And I'll go with credible proof from whistleblowers who've worked in those agencies and created the programs, who are interested in the rule of law and Constitutionality, over a pack of coincidence nuts and obfuscators because they don't know any better than to root for corrupt candidates and political parties.
    But, you are defending one of them. How are you ignoring this?

- - - Updated - - -

It is quite relevant to show what our candidates and/or gov't have lied or been truthful about. And the ones making Clinton "relevant" are the ones keeping the Russia haxx story going. You should ask them that question.
    How is Russia influencing the election, keeping Hillary relevant? You deflecting to her, does not define being relevant. Her not holding any office and being a civilian at this point, is far more relevant than your ability to deflect.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    You guys realize you're arguing with a 9/11 truther right?
    Pfft, I've had him on ignore for a while. That's why I didn't even know he was pretending not to be one of Trump's rabid fanbase until everyone else fed him.

On topic: Trump can still announce an investigation, but it will no longer have any teeth. Nobody will believe it is anything other than a distraction, the FBI is kinda busy doing something more important (investigating people who actually have power), and Clinton isn't stupid enough to tweet the emails.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why would I? I'm not the one threatening people with being reported... that would be you... want to check that definition you posted?
    What? I cautioned him about verboten topics. Not a harmless psyche term.

But, you are defending one of them. How are you ignoring this?
    If you mean Trump, that's been asked & answered more than once. Now you're getting near to trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Pfft, I've had him on ignore for a while. That's why I didn't even know he was pretending not to be one of Trump's rabid fanbase until everyone else fed him.
    Again, show a single post or sentence where I've defended Trump or supported his or his party's policies.

I'm supporting due process and the Constitution, not something you'll find the Democrats or Repubs doing much of these days.

Thanks for playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post

Yeah, attempting to hack and completing the hack is 2 different things, but both are fucking illegal. And I am not your fucking friend. Go play semantics with someone else.
    I am glad to see you agree with me that attempting and succeeding are two different things.
    Enjoy the rest of your evening everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    And?
    10 chars
    And what ?

15+ Year Old Account
    It is quite relevant to show what our candidates and/or gov't have lied or been truthful about.
    I'm glad you're so concerned that Trump has been lying non stop about Russia.

Oh wait...

Trump and Trump's own staff leaking that they met with Russians in undisclosed meetings elsewise is just the intelligence community trying to trick the sheeple!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump is now exploring options for pardoning himself and his family. And we still have chuckleheads who claim this Russia stuff is all fake distractions. "Woke independents" my ass, lol.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

And I'll go with credible proof from whistleblowers who've worked in those agencies and created the programs, who are interested in the rule of law and Constitutionality, over a pack of coincidence nuts and obfuscators because they don't know any better than to root for corrupt candidates and political parties.
    What credible proof? Their sources don't have anything. Just a bunch of fucking claims. If that Craig Murray guy got what he said he got, he could provide it, but he doesn't, and neither does Wikileaks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I am glad to see you agree with me that attempting and succeeding are two different things.
    Enjoy the rest of your evening everyone.
    They did succeed in a few states. Illinois and Arizona had their voter registration systems shut down. http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...icials-n639551

10+ Year Old Account
    What? I cautioned him about verboten topics. Not a harmless psyche term.
    Cautioned? No buddy, threatened. Now you lie to push your conspiracy theory? Another thing for you to think about:

We've been warned about the 9/11 topic here and some infractions were handed out. If you persist I'll report it for trolling or discussing forbidden topics. If I can't talk about it, then neither can you.

If you mean Trump, that's been asked & answered more than once. Now you're getting near to trolling.
    Now I'm getting near trolling? Having troubles dealing with the truth? I explained how you are defending Trump, you didn't respond, but claim you did? Try again, this time with less lying:

I'm not inventing anything, you are defending Trump because it aligns with defending the rule of law. Why is that so difficult to accept? Afraid to follow a different herd? Might want to think about my previous post a little bit more...
    Now what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    I'm glad you're so concerned that Trump has been lying non stop about Russia.

Oh wait...

Trump and Trump's own staff leaking that they met with Russians in undisclosed meetings elsewise is just the intelligence community trying to trick the sheeple!
    He is now lying him self... there is no pretending anymore...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    The chief counter-terrorism adviser to the President says that the Russians clearly did it. Whatever you believe and whatever you think this guy is he's certainly not a coincidence nut.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...n-hacks-240763
    “There’s a pretty clear and easy answer to this and it’s 'yes,'” Thomas Bossert said when asked whether the Russians worked to manipulate the U.S. election — a widely held conclusion that his boss in the Oval Office has repeatedly questioned.
    There comes a point where there's a preponderance of agreement about it. And frankly there's no particular reason to believe Trump about this or much of anything else.

Again, this Hillary thing is something being drummed up because Fox News and others honestly just cannot bring themselves to honestly face what's going on in the news. So they'll try to talk about HRC some more. It's passe and the only people who care about it are those who are trying to stir it up. And it's highly doubtful that even they believe it.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2017-07-21 at 08:03 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

What does that have to do with his point?
    He agreed with me my friend and I acknowledged it.
    Enjoy your weekend everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    What credible proof? Their sources don't have anything. Just a bunch of fucking claims. If that Craig Murray guy got what he said he got, he could provide it, but he doesn't, and neither does Wikileaks.

- - - Updated - - -

They did succeed in a few states. Illinois and Arizona had their voter registration systems shut down. http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...icials-n639551
    If that is true, one must wonder why the 2016 administration didn't do anything about it. Maybe they did maybe they didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    The chief counter-terrorism adviser to the President says that the Russians clearly did it.
    Trump has backed off from his (near as I can tell) one-time admission that the Russians did it. Leading up to meeting his boss Putin at G20...um, multiple times...he said he wasn't sure, has dodged questions on the topic, and has yet to firmly deny Lavrov's take on the meeting which Putin backed -- namely, that Putin told Trump that Putin didn't do it, and Trump accepted it.

Tillerson disagrees, but Trump has said nothing during an increasingly worsening time for him. You'd think, now that he's back safely on US soil, he'd at least pretend so his rabid fanbase would have a rallying cry.

Why are some people allowed to shit post and post conspiracy theories ? Asking for this nonsense to be closed.
    Oh you mean like 99% of the anti trump posts which are unverified speculation by biased liberal news outlets that are mad Hilary lost?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Oh you mean like 99% of the anti trump posts which are unverified speculation by biased liberal news outlets that are mad Hilary lost?
    Trump jr met with Russia, then forgot to disclose it, because Hillary lost? Flynn was fired because Hillary lost? Comey was fired because Hillary lost? Mueller is investigating why Hillary lost? The earthquake in Greece was because Hillary lost? A mule just farted, because Hillary lost?

Trump jr met with Russia, then forgot to disclose it, because Hillary lost? Flynn was fired because Hillary lost? Comey was fired because Hillary lost? Mueller is investigating why Hillary lost? The earthquake in Greece was because Hillary lost? A mule just farted, because Hillary lost?
    I hope Jim Jones didn't make the kool aid you're drinking

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Jim Jones didn't make the kool aid you're drinking
    Yeah, Trump's real news did say fluoride is mind control... maybe I am under mind control... brains... I mean...

Deleted

LOL - by making that post it was clear that @Packers01 does not even understand what the word conspiracy means. People on here use words incorrectly all the time, which is why they aren't worthy of responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    He agreed with me my friend and I acknowledged it.
    Enjoy your weekend everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

If that is true, one must wonder why the 2016 administration didn't do anything about it. Maybe they did maybe they didn't.
    First off, I didn't agree with you. Both are still crimes, and the fact that you are defending potential breaches and actual breaches of our voting system as different things, says how much you are actually defending Trump and Putin.

And the Obama administration did as much as they could without declaring all out war. They kicked out all of their people and confiscated 2 compounds. Of which, Trump is wanting to give those compounds back to Russia without anything in return.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL - by making that post it was clear that @Packers01 does not even understand what the word conspiracy means. People on here use words incorrectly all the time, which is why they aren't worthy of responses.
    Coming from you, that is fucking rich.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    The chief counter-terrorism adviser to the President says that the Russians clearly did it. Whatever you believe and whatever you think this guy is he's certainly not a coincidence nut.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...n-hacks-240763

There comes a point where there's a preponderance of agreement about it. And frankly there's no particular reason to believe Trump about this or much of anything else.
    I can say I'm the King of Siam too, Lisa, or that the sun rises in the West. But without evidence it's bullshit. When/if I see credible, verifiable evidence that the Russians hacked the elections then I'll say 'OK impeach him, lock him up', whatever is appropriate. There has been none presented to date, only - "our best conclusions & guessimations" - the word we're supposed to take of a few humps coming out of agencies with a political agenda.

It doesn't work that way when you throw serious charges like this. You'd better have very solid evidence to back it. And that doesn't count the double standard of the U.S. having meddled in dozens of elections over decades - that no one seems to talk about.

A "preponderance of agreement", when only 3 or 4 of the intel agencies out of 17 agreed, and one of those was NSA, the other CIA, the other FBI - the very agencies that rely most on NSA illegal spying? James Clapper had to come back and say that Hillary's claim was BS, it wasn't in fact "all" of the agencies but only a few. Of course he's perjured himself in front of Congress under oath before (that NSA doesn't spy on Americans) so he can't be trusted either.

There's really no other way the 'Russia hacks' leaks could have happened except ultimately through the NSA and with its knowledge, as I have shown, since NSA has access to all data going in and out of the country whether it does so legally or illegally, and also data inside the U.S. (illegal, unconstitutional).

Sorry if that's fairly new and difficult info for some people to process but that's the way it is. How quickly (or conveniently) some have forgotten the Snowden data, let alone that from other whistleblowers which confirms it.

Every single phone call you make or receive, every email, every blog post, every website you look at, every bank transaction, etc. - all is tracked, recorded, and potentially analyzed by the NSA. Very little to nothing you do is private. Even gaming companies like Activision/Blizzard track player's online in-game chat and work with gov't agencies to provide info - also easily searched.

Remember, no matter what laws the Dick n' Bush crew (and later Obama) tried to circumvent with the Patriot Act, et al, according to the U.S. Constitution it is illegal to spy on citizens without warrants and due process/probable cause. That is why the whistleblowers quit the NSA after decades of service - because Binney's & Drake's programs were turned illegal and they wanted no part of it.

That's how NSA knows what Trump's camp did or did not do regarding Russia. That's how NSA knows what the Democrats and Clinton did or did not do regarding the DNC servers and Podesta emails. But they're being very selective with what they release and how it's released.

Everything else is 'Bread and Circuses' for the masses because the MSM has a lot of time to fill each day and ratings to consider, as you and I mentioned earlier. They love the distraction and infotainment while the important issues go largely off the radar.

If any of you had done even a modicum of looking into this you'd know it, instead of inventing every excuse under the sun and craving yet another stupid argument, endless troll posts based on something that came from your backsides.

If some of you are having trouble grasping those hard realities because it conflicts with your world view of your fave parties or candidates, or if it causes you cognitive dissonance, it's not my problem.

I can say I'm the King of Siam too, Lisa, or that the sun rises in the West. But without evidence it's bullshit. When/if I see credible, verifiable evidence that the Russians hacked the elections then I'll say 'OK impeach him, lock him up', whatever is appropriate. There has been none presented to date, only - "our best conclusions & guessimations" - the word we're supposed to take of a few humps coming out of agencies with a political agenda.

It doesn't work that way when you throw serious charges like this. You'd better have very solid evidence to back it. And that doesn't count the double standard of the U.S. having meddled in dozens of elections over decades - that no one seems to talk about.

A "preponderance of agreement", when only 3 or 4 of the intel agencies out of 17 agreed, and one of those was NSA, the other CIA, the other FBI - the very agencies that rely most on NSA illegal spying? James Clapper had to come back and say that Hillary's claim was BS, it wasn't in fact "all" of the agencies but only a few. Of course he's perjured himself in front of Congress under oath before (that NSA doesn't spy on Americans) so he can't be trusted either.

There's really no other way the 'Russia hacks' leaks could have happened except ultimately through the NSA and with its knowledge, as I have shown, since NSA has access to all data going in and out of the country whether it does so legally or illegally, and also data inside the U.S. (illegal, unconstitutional).

Sorry if that's fairly new and difficult info for some people to process but that's the way it is. How quickly (or conveniently) some have forgotten the Snowden data, let alone that from other whistleblowers which confirms it.

Every single phone call you make or receive, every email, every blog post, every website you look at, every bank transaction, etc. - all is tracked, recorded, and potentially analyzed by the NSA. Very little to nothing you do is private. Even gaming companies like Activision/Blizzard track player's online in-game chat and work with gov't agencies to provide info - also easily searched.

Remember, no matter what laws the Dick n' Bush crew (and later Obama) tried to circumvent with the Patriot Act, et al, according to the U.S. Constitution it is illegal to spy on citizens without warrants and due process/probable cause. That is why the whistleblowers quit the NSA after decades of service - because Binney's & Drake's programs were turned illegal and they wanted no part of it.

That's how NSA knows what Trump's camp did or did not do regarding Russia. That's how NSA knows what the Democrats and Clinton did or did not do regarding the DNC servers and Podesta emails. But they're being very selective with what they release and how it's released.

Everything else is 'Bread and Circuses' for the masses because the MSM has a lot of time to fill each day and ratings to consider, as you and I mentioned earlier. They love the distraction and infotainment while the important issues go largely off the radar.

If any of you had done even a modicum of looking into this you'd know it, instead of inventing every excuse under the sun and craving yet another stupid argument, endless troll posts based on something that came from your backsides.

If some of you are having trouble grasping those hard realities because it conflicts with your world view of your fave parties or candidates, or if it causes you cognitive dissonance, it's not my problem.
    This is all fucking rich coming from 9/11 truther.