Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Except that's barely a choice. Freedom for sterility? Given that these people are by definition of their sentence probably poor, they - or their families, clearly - can't exactly afford to be incarcerated.

And yes, this is very clearly aimed at a very specific race. When it comes to the southern states, it almost always is. They should have classes to educate people on the insanely fucked up shit that goes on down in the south to this day that is intended to hit blacks with almost surgical precision. Except it would be such a long class that no one would want to do it, because not only would it have to discuss topics such as "closing all but 10 DMVs and ID offices in the state, with the remaining offices only being open 1 day of the month, long drives from areas with large concentration of blacks, and closing after typical working hours," but it would also have to explain how that manages to actually happen in today's day and age without a full fledged riot.
    It doesn't address race. It only addresses one population - criminals. And it is 100% elective. It IS a choice.

I'm a bit torn on this. On one hand having violent criminals and sex offenders getting completely removed from the gene pool and on the other is Joe Blow that's in for a low/nonviolent crime being forced to choose between having a family in the future or getting out of the slammer earlier, the racial disparity in prisons and the obligatory "what about the wimminz?"

Regarding female inmates getting Contraception to get a reduced sentence:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.002da83a52cc

Thirty-two women inmates have received implants of the hormone device Nexplanon,
    and 38 men have signed up to receive vasectomies, according to NewsChannel 5.

Inmates in White County were also reportedly offered a two-day credit on their sentence if they completed a neonatal class designed to educate
    them about the dangers of having children while using drugs. Thats a good idea.

Nothing worse than 2 meth head parents trying to raise children.

Joe Patrice, a lawyer and writer at the legal blog Above the Law, called Benningfield’s order “backward” and “archaic” in a post Thursday:

Judge Benningfield wants to keep criminals from having criminal babies. Hell, he probably has some phrenology training and knows a genetically predisposed criminal baby when he sees it. Whatever his real motivation, he wants to use the stick of the state to coerce people into trading their reproductive capacity for a month. Which many are going to do, because making stupid decisions because they feel cornered and desperate is kind of how they got to this point in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    And genetics has fuck all to do with criminal behavior.
    wishful thinking, of course it does

if a person is stupid they do stupid things

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    wishful thinking, of course it does

if a person is stupid they do stupid things
    Prove it to me then.

Prove it to me then.
    you dont think crime is correlated with low IQ?

It will get struck down once again.

The U.S. council should further this, by giving the death sentence to all violent/sexual offenders. As soon as they're convicted, take them to the courtyard and just cap them. Afterwards, forward the bill to the families. This'll not only cut down on taxes, but serve as an example of why you shouldn't commit violent crime.

But, of course.. they "dindu nuffin". Or, "changed (wo)men".

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    you dont think crime is correlated with low IQ?
    Prove to me that crime is genetic.
    And no, absolutely not.

You can always get a Vasectomy reversal if you want to have kids again, so I don't really see a problem.

Prove to me that crime is genetic.
    And no, absolutely not.
    no amount of facts, data or empirical evidence will wrench a libcuck free from their ideology.
    you'll just say something like "oh that is from an outlet i dont like" or "wtf thats not wapo!"

i find great humor in such responses really, but they do get old.
    so ill just drop one of many you can easily find

http://law.jrank.org/pages/1363/Inte...rrelation.html

but if by some insane stroke of clarity you wished to be honest, of course criminals are on average low IQ.
    especially violent ones.....but you probably dont think low iq and violent crime is correlated either lol

Infracted
    Last edited by Arlee; 2017-07-24 at 03:25 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    no amount of facts, data or empirical evidence will wrench a libcuck free from their ideology.
    you'll just say something like "oh that is from an outlet i dont like" or "wtf thats not wapo!"

but if by some insane stroke of clarity you wished to be honest, of course criminals are on average low IQ.
    especially violent ones.....but you probably dont think low iq and violent crime is correlated either lol
    Insulting me and acting superior ain't gonna do you much good. But since I can tell you've got nothing, I'm guessing that insults is all you've got so you call me names in order to write off any response I make as unworthy. A very typical case of a weak, broken argument.
    I guess you only read the first page and not the last page of your own link. It repeatedly states things not in support what YOU are saying.
    http://law.jrank.org/pages/1365/Inte...rrelation.html

"An additional issue for study involves the effect of low IQ after a crime is committed. As discussed above, low IQ correlates more strongly with arrests and imprisonment than with self-reported crime (Hirschi and Hindelang), which has been taken as evidence for the detection hypothesis—that low-IQ criminals get caught more easily. Another possibility, though, is that low-IQ criminals experience more negative outcomes once in the criminal justice system. If criminal justice officials, from police officers to judges to parole officers, believe that low intelligence increases criminal behavior, they might prejudge low-IQ criminals as greater risks and correspondingly give them fewer opportunities and harsher punishments."

Did you even read it yourself or did you just look at the first page to see numbers of old, questionable studies with low participation numbers? All the sources cited for this are between 30 to 17 years old. The fields involved in this kind of research have evolved tremendously in 30 years. It's like quoting Freud in 2017. For one, the focus on IQ has been seen as erroneous because it's a poor measurement.
    http://www.webmd.com/brain/news/2012...intelligence#1
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/scie...elligence.html
    http://www.medicaldaily.com/iq-test-...ant-put-297244

Have you seen the most famous mass murderers for example? They're incredibly intelligent, even if many of them are completely nuts.
    Depending on which country you look at the numbers in, you will find that around half or even more of all criminal cases never get solved. This to me, doesn't imply stupidity in the criminals.
    The most infamous criminal groups such as the Italian mafia and the Yakuza are anything but stupid and often control vast amounts of money, influence and power.

Dumb criminals get caught. This doesn't equals to all criminals being dumb nor does it even remotely correlate to genetics leading to criminality.

There are plenty of people who are low IQ, most of them aren't criminals, which also goes against your assumption. What you're implying is that genetics makes someone a criminal and that to me also implies many much worse things.
    Last edited by Noomz; 2017-07-22 at 01:07 PM.

Deleted
    This seems pretty fucking disproportionate for relatively minor crimes like alimony or child support, especially for young people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    You can always get a Vasectomy reversal if you want to have kids again, so I don't really see a problem.
    How is someone who is in jail for failing a financial obligation gonna do that

Im all for this fuck them criminal cocksuckers

- - - Updated - - -

Haha you wrecked him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    The success rates for vasectomy reversal are pretty poor. After more than 3 years, you're looking at about 50-50 odds and it goes down further from there.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Insulting me and acting superior ain't gonna do you much good. But since I can tell you've got nothing, I'm guessing that insults is all you've got so you call me names in order to write off any response I make as unworthy. A very typical case of a weak, broken argument.
    I guess you only read the first page and not the last page of your own link. It repeatedly states things not in support what YOU are saying.
    http://law.jrank.org/pages/1365/Inte...rrelation.html

"An additional issue for study involves the effect of low IQ after a crime is committed. As discussed above, low IQ correlates more strongly with arrests and imprisonment than with self-reported crime (Hirschi and Hindelang), which has been taken as evidence for the detection hypothesis—that low-IQ criminals get caught more easily. Another possibility, though, is that low-IQ criminals experience more negative outcomes once in the criminal justice system. If criminal justice officials, from police officers to judges to parole officers, believe that low intelligence increases criminal behavior, they might prejudge low-IQ criminals as greater risks and correspondingly give them fewer opportunities and harsher punishments."

Did you even read it yourself or did you just look at the first page to see numbers of old, questionable studies with low participation numbers? All the sources cited for this are between 30 to 17 years old. The fields involved in this kind of research have evolved tremendously in 30 years. It's like quoting Freud in 2017. For one, the focus on IQ has been seen as erroneous because it's a poor measurement.
    http://www.webmd.com/brain/news/2012...intelligence#1
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/scie...elligence.html
    http://www.medicaldaily.com/iq-test-...ant-put-297244

Have you seen the most famous mass murderers for example? They're incredibly intelligent, even if many of them are completely nuts.
    Depending on which country you look at the numbers in, you will find that around half or even more of all criminal cases never get solved. This to me, doesn't imply stupidity in the criminals.
    The most infamous criminal groups such as the Italian mafia and the Yakuza are anything but stupid and often control vast amounts of money, influence and power.

Dumb criminals get caught. This doesn't equals to all criminals being dumb nor does it even remotely correlate to genetics leading to criminality.

There are plenty of people who are low IQ, most of them aren't criminals, which also goes against your assumption. What you're implying is that genetics makes someone a criminal and that to me also implies many much worse things.
    giving you information i know you wont accept isnt acting superior....i just know what you plan on saying before you say it

Quote Originally Posted by Kanyemuhammad View Post
    This is sick. And could lead down a dark road to more government control over human lives. What happens when you take this step. The next step is if you commit certain crimes you get one involuntarily. And so on and so on. This is a slippery slope I say we do not go down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your opinion is duly noted, 3 post alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    Im all for this fuck them criminal cocksuckers

- - - Updated - - -

Haha you wrecked him
    Wait if a person is too poor to be able to pay alimony or child support you are calling them criminals and say fuck them and make them sterile? What the fuck is going through your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Wait if a person is too poor to be able to pay alimony or child support you are calling them criminals and say fuck them and make them sterile? What the fuck is going through your mind?
    Nobody is forcing vasectomies on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Nobody is forcing vasectomies on them.
    Did you read the post I am replying to "I'm all for this fuck them criminal cocksuckers" this is in response to people being too poor to pay aka debtors prison.

Its amazing to me that the south still somehow, all these years after slavery has been abolished, still find their own ways to violate human rights.