10+ Year Old Account
    Will definitely get the PC version of MHW next year and will definitely get XX if it gets localized.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if nibelsnarf will be in the game.

Best name 11/10

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I wonder if nibelsnarf will be in the game.

Best name 11/10
    While I wish he will be....odds are he wont be. My guess is the only two returning will be the Rathian we saw in the trailer, and Rathalos that they used for their display at E3 (because those two are in EVERY SINGLE MonHun title).

But if they DO bring back some old favorites...I WANT DEVIL JHO!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    While I wish he will be....odds are he wont be. My guess is the only two returning will be the Rathian we saw in the trailer, and Rathalos that they used for their display at E3 (because those two are in EVERY SINGLE MonHun title).

But if they DO bring back some old favorites...I WANT DEVIL JHO!
    and lighting mega monkey

and lighting mega monkey
    Know who I REALLY want to see again?

Qurupeco. I mean, it was always hilarious when you first fought him on High Rank. Bastard would summon a Devil Jho nearly without fail and give you a nice "WELCOME TO HIGH RANK, BITCH!"
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Know who I REALLY want to see again?

Qurupeco. I mean, it was always hilarious when you first fought him on High Rank. Bastard would summon a Devil Jho nearly without fail and give you a nice "WELCOME TO HIGH RANK, BITCH!"
    Oh especially the higher rank Devil joe pickle.

Oh especially the higher rank Devil joe pickle.
    *Cuts off Jhos tail* "HAHA! I GOT YOUR TA-----STOP EATING YOUR OWN DAMN TAIL!"

Seriously, that Rage Pickle has grown to such meme status that I think it deserves a spot next to Rathian/Rathalos in all future MonHun games.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Cuts off Jhos tail* "HAHA! I GOT YOUR TA-----STOP EATING YOUR OWN DAMN TAIL!"

Seriously, that Rage Pickle has grown to such meme status that I think it deserves a spot next to Rathian/Rathalos in all future MonHun games.
    Monsters I 100% want to see that may or may not be in game (obviously ones like Jaggy and Ratholos will be in it)

1. Deviljo
    2. Lagiacrus
    3. nibelsnarf
    4. Brach
    5. mega lightning monkey

Barroth would be fun to see in MHW.

Lagiacrus, too.

Zinogre as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some new MHW gameplay, it's in Japanese but the gameplay is awesome.

It reminds me of being a kid watching FMV cutscenes of PS1/2 games going 'man i can't wait till gameplay looks like that' and this is exactly what i dreamed off playing Monster Hunter on PS2 as a dumb babby teen. Real excited.

i've settled on getting a japanese XX for my switch when it comes out, and sit with translation guides next to it.
    may god forgive my non-existant consumerist impulse control, but MH on a larger portable screen and on TV is just too good to give up (and i'll just eventually rebuy it if it gets a western release).

Also pre-ordered physical MH:Stories, that game just looks too good to pass.
    it looks like FF, Pkmn and MH had a lovechild.

gotta have something to satiate my hunger till i can grab worlds for the PC.

Quote Originally Posted by freezion View Post
    gotta have something to satiate my hunger till i can grab worlds for the PC.
    I'm glad i got a vita, theres at least 4 monhun clone series on there from horror to sci-fi to get a fix before the new monhun release

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I'm glad i got a vita, theres at least 4 monhun clone series on there from horror to sci-fi to get a fix before the new monhun release
    Well you could get MH: Frontier G, it's F2P if i recall, but alas it is in japanese.

despite XX pretty much being a expanded Generations, then it looks better than Gen.
    More weapons, more monsters, brave & alchemy style, more Prowler/palico content.

what's not to love?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    Some new MHW gameplay, it's in Japanese but the gameplay is awesome.

Good lord does that look amazing.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so hyped for this game. It might be my Overwatch killer.

10+ Year Old Account

I fucking cant wait to play this game and to see projared become a MH full time youtuber lol

My one hope is that we can turn off the glowing fable tier special kid helped trail, everything else looks like a return to a hunting focus and that's such a buzzkill idea, leave it in for monhun beginners but after 10+ years the average monster hunter fan is gonna find that real annoying real fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    My one hope is that we can turn off the glowing fable tier special kid helped trail, everything else looks like a return to a hunting focus and that's such a buzzkill idea, leave it in for monhun beginners but after 10+ years the average monster hunter fan is gonna find that real annoying real fast.
    I think it will be aan option you can turn off. I think capcom knows their MH fans well enough. Then again I could be wrong.

I also dont mind it too much as it seems the arena style of the older maps is not as present here.

It still has zones but also the monsters leave footprints and stuff and actually leave proof of their path. The glow seems to be an annoyance for the none casual or beginner player.