Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    loads, but less than I used to

10+ Year Old Account
    600+ mg a day (three sugar-free Rip-Its a day and 2-3 glasses of my Kroger Diet Mountain Dew rip off) or more.

Can quit anytime and not get headaches too as I did a few months ago and drank nothing but water/milk for 2 months. Did that last year as well.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

600-700mg or so. 6 cups of espresso pretty much every morning.

Two 16oz cups of coffee a day. (95mgs/8oz = 380mgs) And I don't drink any after 8pm or else I'm up half the night.
    *shrugs* If I drink anymore than that I usually get nauseous.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    hows the withdrawls?
    I don't get withdrawals I can go from having 6 cups of espresso each day to nothing the next day without feeling any sort of negativity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flyspyro View Post
    lol, I saw that too and was like holyshit diabetes much...
    You would think so but my blood sugar levels are normal -- Like my weight that has not fluctuated in over 20 years I don't have any adverse effects to what I consume. If that should ever change I'll consider making dietary changes.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by aaronk333 View Post
    -------------------------
    Since February I have consumed 1 bottle of 5-Hour energy day every morning that I have gotten up. On many days I will drink another 1/2 of a bottle around noon depending on how tired I am... but I have cut back on this latley because it is very difficult to go to bed early with all that caffeine.

The most I have ever drunk is 2 bottles in one day, and I felt a little sick (even by the next morning).

It has become an expensive habit, I get cases of 5-Hour at Costco (comes out to about $1.60/bottle) and to afford it I have cut down on eating breakfast.

Now my co-workers think that I am crazy. BUT... I see them drinking coffee all day and they are probably consuming more than me (+ all the calories in the coffee) -

Caffeine Informer is a great website to see how much caffeine is in what your drink - https://www.caffeineinformer.com/com...ffeine-content

The Mayo Clinic says 400mg per day is safe

(http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-li...e/art-20045678)

Just curious what everyone here consumes per day and what do you prefer drinking...

-----------------------
    why not just take caffeine pills if you want caffeine but don't drink coffee?

I usually drink about 52 ozs of Mountain Dew using my circle K refillable cup in the morning. That drink alone contains 700-800 calories....

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    hows the withdrawls?
    It just took a couple of days. I sleep a hell of a lot better and a hell of a lot less now. I don't even know if you could've called it "withdrawals" because I was drinking so much caffeine before I quit that I would have frequent headaches, and all it was was headaches for a few days (now I can count on one hand the number of times I've had headaches since quitting). Every now and then I'll go to sleep underhydrated and have a dream where I'm at a restaurant or something and I end up drinking a coke, but I just laugh it off when I wake up and get some water.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

200-400mg from pills. Sometimes an extra 160-240mg from a monster if I want the extra plus the sugar before workout.

10+ Year Old Account
    zero unless i get it unknowingly from other sources? ive tried coffee and those booster drinks in the past and ive never felt any extra energy from them.

Probably close to 400mg/day, if not more. I'll typically drink an entire pot of coffee myself over the course of a day.

140 mg/day. One aldi brand energy drink which is pretty much just monster, and only 1$ a can.

I wake up take 2 NoDoz (200mg ea), so 400mg
    I usually drink some sort of energy drink within the first 5 hours of being awake +160-240mg
    I usually drink another one later in the day, last 8 hours of my day +160-240mg
    Rarely i will take another 1 or 2 pills (or a 5hour energy) later in the day if I'm doing progression raiding +200-400mg

So... 400 + ill round it out to 200 per drink, so 800mg on average?
    1,200mg+ on extreme days.

A few weeks ago i took 3 nodoz in the morning, drank 2 energy drinks in the day, had another 2 nodoz and a 5 hour energy shot for raiding.
    So 1600mgish?

On average? Not much. I usually drink 8oz of regular black tea every day, that's 47mg, but I'm also not sensitive to caffeine at all. So I usually drink the tea at night and it doesn't affect me at all.
    The only time i drink an energy drink is if I don't sleep the night before. But that's rare, I don't do it every day or even every week (the caffeine content in my usual energy drinks is 250mg). Excessive caffeine is not good for you even if it's organic and naturally occurring.
    There's on average 95mg of caffeine in an 8oz cup of coffee and I see people drinking three or four cups of that shit every day... It's really not good...

10+ Year Old Account
    About 1/2 pot to a 1 pot of coffee per day.
    No Sugar (beyond the creamers own sugar)

7+ Year Old Account
    1500-2000mg a day? Yes I work very long hours and I rarely get to sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ranges from 130mg to 350mg. Largely from coffee (sometimes tea.)
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

1 cup of coffee to wake me up and maybe a couple of cans of coke

I cba to tally that up but i doubt its that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    An espresso twice a month