Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is worth watching.

I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Kelato View Post
    Are you trolling or are you really that dense?
    It's trolling to suggest someone with millions of fans sets a horrible example by killing themselves when they have access to essentially unlimited resources?

What does that say to other people, who are vastly less fortunate? It tells them "Well this guy who had more money than he could ever spend couldn't do it, so, I guess I might as well just give up and kill myself, too."
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    oh yes know whats depression because i am introvert and i hate ppl in general but i would never kill myself because i am depressed cause i think i ain't better than anyone else there are ppl in worse situation than me even my situation is pretty bad for me..problem is that ppl see just situation from their own perspective.. its like being narrow-minded, not being able to think out of the box..and these ad hominem attacks just prove my point and whats the root of the problem
    No, you are just looking for excuses. You use use words like "depression" and "introvert" to justify your behaviour and attitude.

Introvert does not mean to hate other people. Not even with social anxiety. If you hate everyone else, that's probably narcissm. This sort of proves my point that you are not really depressed, you are just someone who needs to get his shit together. It's like those parents who claim their kid has ADHD because it won't pay attention in school, insulting anyone who suffers from ADHD.

What you do is like having witnessed a robbery/shooting, and then telling traumatized 'nam vets to not be such pussies, because you have been shot at too, and you still have a job and do okay.

Stop blaming the victim.
    Last edited by mmoc1848483d5d; 2017-07-23 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seirith View Post
    Are you a medical provider? Unless you are or have gone to school for mental health issues (as I have), you should not be telling people medication does not work. You clearly do not understand depression and how the brain works.
    I doubt even people working in the psychiatry knows. The medicine they give you is useless for many people, I've tried different kinds of anti-depressants and they all caused additional problems rather than fixing anything. One made me go lethargic and they insisted my depression was getting worse and wanted me to up the dose, which just made it worse. I was sleeping 20 hours per day before my parents decided to stop it.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-07-23 at 02:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    It's trolling to suggest someone with millions of fans sets a horrible example by killing themselves when they have access to essentially unlimited resources?

What does that say to other people, who are vastly less fortunate? It tells them "Well this guy who had more money than he could ever spend couldn't do it, so, I guess I might as well just give up and kill myself, too."
    I just don't understand why someone who is rich should be able handle mental sickness or problems in general better than a poor person. In the end we're all human. If someone kills himself, he gives up everything, and the only thing you're concerned of is the bad example? No concession? Disturbing.

In basically every first world country (except the US, if considered) you would not have to pay anything anyway, so you are literally free to go to a doctor if you're depressed, and he will send you to a psychiatrist - a good one, no charge. And still this disease kills.

Makes no sense to you? Well...
    Last edited by mmoc1848483d5d; 2017-07-23 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    You might try the Walsh Institute. My biotype of depression turned out to not be related to undermethylation (low serotonin), which is why no matter what cocktail or dose of antidepressants I was put on never worked.
    have you tried weed. weed is the best thing for my depression and anxiety

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I doubt even people working in the psychiatry knows. The medicine they give you is useless for many people, I've tried different kinds of anti-depressants and they all caused additional problems rather than fixing anything. One made me go lethargic and they insisted my depression was getting worse and wanted me to up the dose, which just made it worse. I was sleeping 20 hours per day before my parents decided to stop it.
    you should try weed. vape it, there are natural antidepressants and anti psychotic cannabinoids

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you should try weed. vape it, there are natural antidepressants and anti psychotic cannabinoids
    Not really interested in illegal drugs nor the risks associated with it.

move to where its legal then. it will change your life
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

move to where its legal then. it will change your life
    No, I'm not moving to give a drug a try. I don't find it likely that it will make life not dull and not boring.

Not gonna post anything too edgelordy because lord know there's gonna be enough of that in this thread and it's sad when just about anyone who isn't a terrible person dies.

That said, Linkin Park was (is? do they still have enough fans to try to tour?) a terrible, talentless, shitstain of a band, and I'm glad if someone had to die it wasn't a better musician.

No, I'm not moving to give a drug a try. I don't find it likely that it will make life not dull and not boring.
    well you went through the trouble of using legal drugs to try and make things work, if you arent willing to use illegal ones then clearly depression isnt that bad for you.

well you went through the trouble of using legal drugs to try and make things work, if you arent willing to use illegal ones then clearly depression isnt that bad for you.
    I'm not willing to use illegal ones because it can end up with me in prison for 10 years at worst. Not a risk worth taking.

exactly thats what i am talking about most of them are bs.. just gets you fried brain

Quote Originally Posted by captmcneil View Post
    I just don't understand why someone who is rich should be able handle mental sickness or problems in general better than a poor person. In the end we're all human. If someone kills himself, he gives up everything, and the only thing you're concerned of is the bad example? No concession? Disturbing.
    Other people will kill themselves because of his actions. It's appalling to me that people are just hand waiving that as if it's nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by captmcneil View Post
    In basically every first world country (except the US, if considered) you would not have to pay anything anyway, so you are literally free to go to a doctor if you're depressed, and he will send you to a psychiatrist - a good one, no charge. And still this disease kills.

Makes no sense to you? Well...
    It's not just the ability to pay for treatment. It's the ability to go anywhere at anytime. It's the ability to stop working and focus completely on yourself.

That's what you, and others, aren't getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Not gonna post anything too edgelordy because lord know there's gonna be enough of that in this thread and it's sad when just about anyone who isn't a terrible person dies.

That said, Linkin Park was (is? do they still have enough fans to try to tour?) a terrible, talentless, shitstain of a band, and I'm glad if someone had to die it wasn't a better musician.
    He was a person with a wife and 6 children, many friends and millions of fans. How incredibly rude and uncaring are you? A human being thought the only way out of his pain and suffering was to end his own life. His career was a musician, he was a person, just like you are. If you don't like their music, why are you in this thread? Is your life that boring that you have nothing better to do than to say rude things about someone you don't like?

Also, FYI, they were starting a tour in 4 days, it has been canceled.

- - - Updated - - -

That is very true, I have first hand experience with this as well. I have been put on and taken off 8 different medications for CRPS, none of which worked or made me so sick I could not stand them. That being said, there are many people who the same medications do wonders for and help greatly. People react to medications very differently and what works for one person may not work for someone else. My point was, medication does work and blanket statements saying medication never works are incorrect.

Sad to see such talent come to such an end. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post

That's not how death works. You make it sound like God draws names out of a hat or something.

He was murdered and it was staged to look like a suicide. He was molested when he was young by (((them))) and the whole system. He had a close friend that was also molested by (((them))) when he was young, and that friend also committed suicide recently. All this is happening at the same time as a deep investigation into (((their))) Hollywood pedophile ring. Don't fall for (((their))) lies.

Just as well.
    You'd be spending money and time on something that does little except puts you in line with a bunch of others as depressed and taking risks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Other people will kill themselves because of his actions. It's appalling to me that people are just hand waiving that as if it's nothing.

It's not just the ability to pay for treatment. It's the ability to go anywhere at anytime. It's the ability to stop working and focus completely on yourself.

That's what you, and others, aren't getting.
    No we get that you think it's that easy. It's just that you're wrong about it.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano