Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    I didn't ask about your opinion on me. Now, mind if you provide me your statistics?
    Why would I bother when you won't even believe they're white lmao

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    lmao
    Ayy so there are no statistics. You were just bullshitting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    This is impossible! Everyone knows only Muslim immigrants are capable of acid attacks because something something multiculturalism and Britain deserves it etc etc.

OT, why aren't sales of caustic materials like concentrated sulphuric acid not properly regulated? Short of working in certain professions chemicals like these shouldn't be available to the general public.
    oh ok since one white female person did it, that means it's wrong to just assume it's a certain sex of a certain religion despite them being 99% of the perpetrators.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean muslims being victims of attacks right? Because it is overwhelmingly muslims being targeted by these attacks.
    Muslim men throwing acid in the faces of Muslim women.

80% of attacks are by white men...
    If I recall correctly it is 70%, either way it is below the proportion of white people in the country, so some group is committing the crime out of proportion to their demographic and you know full well which group that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    How are they getting the acid?
    A lot of drain cleaners have a high level of sulfuric acid. I've also heard you can get bottles of the stuff at auto parts stores.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    half a litre of sulphuric acid over his head lol how is he alive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Muslim men throwing acid in the faces of Muslim women.

If I recall correctly it is 70%, either way it is below the proportion of white people in the country, so some group is committing the crime out of proportion to their demographic and you know full well which group that is.
    Most attacks happen in London where white men make up under 25% of the population but commit between 70 and 80% of acid attacks so yes I don know who is over represented. The boroughs where it is worst have even fewer white men in them but it's still white men attacking people! Or maybe you think the attacks are happening in Surrey and Somerset eh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most attacks happen in London where white men make up under 25% of the population but commit between 70 and 80% of acid attacks so yes I don know who is over represented. The boroughs where it is worst have even fewer white men in them but it's still white men attacking people! Or maybe you think the attacks are happening in Surrey and Somerset eh.
    You are talking shite now, first off you said "...it is overwhelmingly muslims being targeted by these attacks", but 71% of attacks are against white British and I do not believe for a second they are all converts to Islam, now you are ignoring the demographics of the country.

If 70% of attacks are committed by white males, then that leaves 30% which are being committed by non-white males and women, but women account for bugger all as a proportion of the attackers, so that means there is a demographic (or demographics), which are committing the crime out of proportion to their numbers.

You know it is Muslims, I know it is Muslims, just because they are one of your sacred cows that can never be criticised regardless, does not stop it being Muslims.
    Last edited by Kalis; 2017-07-23 at 07:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    oh ok since one white female person did it, that means it's wrong to just assume it's a certain sex of a certain religion despite them being 99% of the perpetrators.
    People seem to have taken my sarcasm at face value. I'm not disparaging actual facts and figures and I'm also aware of the trend of Pakistani men throwing acid in the faces of Pakistani women for years before this became an issue in Britain.

Compare two threads on this same topic by different perpetrators and the outcry is remarkably different in both tone and arguments. It's hypocritical and rather than discuss why a highly caustic material is available for household use it will invariably turn into the gender and religion of the perpetrator. It's telling that people seem awfully keen on quoting just part of my post and skipping the large OT note right beneath it .

Oh and I'd absolutely love to see the crime statistics where you claimed the 99% from thanks.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    You are talking shite now, first off you said "...it is overwhelmingly muslims being targeted by these attacks", but 71% of attacks are against white British and I do not believe for a second they are all converts to Islam, now you are ignoring the demographics of the country.

If 70% of attacks are committed by white males, then that leaves 30% which are being committed by non-white males and women, but women account for bugger all as a proportion of the attackers, so that means there is a demographic (or demographics), which are committing the crime out of proportion to their numbers.

You know it is Muslims, I know it is Muslims, just because they are one of your sacred cows that can never be criticised regardless, does not stop it being Muslims.
    Acid attacks are only common in certain areas, they're a trend. Areas that are predominantly muslim. However most perpetrators are white. Do some fucking thinking instead of parroting Tommy Robinson's shite analysis. If you think I won't criticise muslims you're a fucking idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Acid attacks are only common in certain areas, they're a trend. Areas that are predominantly muslim. However most perpetrators are white. Do some fucking thinking instead of parroting Tommy Robinson's shite analysis. If you think I won't criticise muslims you're a fucking idiot.
    The reason that the acid attacks are high in Muslim areas is because there are large numbers of Muslims committing the attacks. I got the data from the Guardian. The vast majority of the country is white, over 90% if you include non-British white people, so you would expect them to make up about 90% of the attackers and victims...yet that is not so.

I am sure you will criticise Saudi Muslims, but most problems with the Muslim community in Britain are by Pakistanis, who for some inexplicable reason get a free pass from much of the left the moment they touch down at Heathrow. If Church of England members got up to half the shit that the Pakistani Muslim community did, the left would be going bananas, but all we get from them is tumbleweeds.

And what the fuck has Baldrick got to do with anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason that the acid attacks are high in Muslim areas is because there are large numbers of Muslims committing the attacks. I got the data from the Guardian. The vast majority of the country is white, over 90% if you include non-British white people, so you would expect them to make up about 90% of the attackers and victims...yet that is not so.

I am sure you will criticise Saudi Muslims, but most problems with the Muslim community in Britain are by Pakistanis, who for some inexplicable reason get a free pass from much of the left the moment they touch down at Heathrow. If Church of England members got up to half the shit that the Pakistani Muslim community did, the left would be going bananas, but all we get from them is tumbleweeds.

And what the fuck has Baldrick got to do with anything?
    The line of argument you are using is the exact same as Yaxley Lennon. The attacks happen in certain areas. Acknowledge that and stop using nationwide statistics. After London the area with the most attacks is Northumberland. That's as white a place as there is the whole world over.

Oh shit, something else the UK can add to the banned list. Maybe it can replace carving forks o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    The line of argument you are using is the exact same as Yaxley Lennon. The attacks happen in certain areas. Acknowledge that and stop using nationwide statistics.
    I only know of three people called Lennon, John, Julian and Aaron, none of whose views I know in respect of acid attacks in the UK.

And it is irrelevant where the attacks happen, the point is that Muslims are committing the crime out of proportion to their demographic, so the crime gets associated with them.

This is the same reason Muslims are associated with terrorism in Britain. Nobody thinks of terrorism when the British Chinese community comes up for discussion, for the simple reason they are not committing the attacks out of proportion to their demographic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    "Genocided" Are you fucking serious? What a fucking insult to people in history that had to actually go through such a thing.
    Oy vey sorry for using that word, I didn't know it was reserved. If White people are wiped out, I'll simply laugh like you suggest I should do.

ship her off to Somalia

10+ Year Old Account
    It takes a special type of cunt to do something like that...what the fuck. "I had an argument with my bf about jealousy, I should melt his face!" Who fucking thinks that shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    It takes a special type of cunt to do something like that...what the fuck. "I had an argument with my bf about jealousy, I should melt his face!" Who fucking thinks that shit?
    Apparently, humans do.

"She dishonored me, melt her face to restore my honor!"
    "He's not the partner I thought he'd be, melt his face to show him his rightful place!!"

Seems reasonable to me! ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Yes, because using a word by its correct definition means it's "reserved". What fucking nonsense to think white people are going to be wiped out. You really do fall for all that propaganda your country pushes on you, don't you?
    My country? Thousands of people die in my country every year from curable diseases because "some people" dare to steal money even from health service sector. I'd say that's a genocide. But I wasn't talking about that one. The genocide I was talking about will happen. Just wait and watch.

What, you think that the word "genocide" is reserved for "chosen ones"? No, it isn't.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It probably wasn't sold as acid probably just some highly acidic liquid use for cleaning or even a high base liquid like lye.