Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Would you mind to provide me these "statistics"?
    Like this?
    Are you suggesting the acid attacks in London are mostly committed by Hispanic Americans?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Muslim men throwing acid in the faces of Muslim women.
    Nope, (presumably) racists throwing acid in the faces of Muslim men and women.

If I recall correctly it is 70%, either way it is below the proportion of white people in the country, so some group is committing the crime out of proportion to their demographic and you know full well which group that is.
    How do those statistics shape up if you consider most attacks take place in London where white-British people are a much smaller majority of 45%.

Acid attack perpetrators should be given the death penalty.

Cowardly attack, but that's in the nature of things.

Not sure banning the sale of chemicals is a sensible solution either, they'll just use boiling water/oil/grease instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Cowardly attack, but that's in the nature of things.

Not sure banning the sale of chemicals is a sensible solution either, they'll just use boiling water/oil/grease instead.
    Only harsh punishment for these kinds of crimes will teach them. Just out of curiosity is there something a person can put on their face like sunscreen that will protect against acid or alkaline attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    A lot of drain cleaners have a high level of sulfuric acid. I've also heard you can get bottles of the stuff at auto parts stores.
    It's not even THAT hard to make it yourself. Heck you could just empty a car battery. Sulpuric acid is one of the more common acids and has wide technical application.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Only harsh punishment for these kinds of crimes will teach them. Just out of curiosity is there something a person can put on their face like sunscreen that will protect against acid or alkaline attacks?
    I doubt anything that could neutralize it is something you'd want on your face all the time... besides the fact that it would also need to be resistant to being washed off by just pouring more acid on you. Your best bet is to only bed people with a healthy mental state.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It's not even THAT hard to make it yourself. Heck you could just empty a car battery. Sulpuric acid is one of the more common acids and has wide technical application.
    A long time ago I bought some hydrochloric acid to clean the driveway, that stuff is incredibly powerful. I don't think I could buy it nowadays though, thanks scumbags for taking away my driveway cleaner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Do you actually believe the shit you say? And no, it's reserved for its appropriate definition.

"a large group of people" would likely need to be in the tens of thousands/year at least. Even then, the birthrate still far outweighs the death rate. You might be one of the most blatant racist I've ever seen on this forum.
    ...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
    (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
    (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
    Last edited by mmoc9303c11829; 2017-07-24 at 06:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Nope, (presumably) racists throwing acid in the faces of Muslim men and women.
    I know racists are typically quite dim, but as over 70% of the victims are white British, I am going to say that even they can work out that they are unlikely to be Muslims.

There is literally a British Pakistani in this thread who has admitted it is a problem within that community. For every Muslim girl scarred or killed by an "honour" attack, we have apologists like you saying it must be the fault of racists, people like you are why the Rotherham rape gangs were allowed to roam freely. Others have had enough, they want to know if there are problems in a community and they want those problems tackled, if those problems are largely within the Pakistani Muslim community, then so be it, we do not ignore them out of fear of offending Pakistani Muslims.

Your attitude is leading to the failure of the system to protect the vulnerable in our society, your attitude is leading to a rise in the far right in our society, so take your attitude and stick it where the sun does not shine. I do not give a flying fuck what religion someone adheres to, all I want is a practical solution to the issues and if that makes the Pakistani Muslim community look bad, then tough shit for the Pakistani Muslim community.

If the Cypriot community were doing this, then I would say we have a problem with Cypriot people in Britain throwing acid at people, if it is a problem, then you target the source of the problem and in this case that means gang members and Pakistani Muslims.

How do those statistics shape up if you consider most attacks take place in London where white-British people are a much smaller majority of 45%.
    Once again, how is it relevant what the local percentage is, when the demographics of the country is 90% white? If 30% of a certain crime is being committed largely by one particular demographic way out of proportion to its numbers (in this case Muslims) then it is unsurprising when the crime is associated with that demographic.

You cannot just handwave away the percentage of attacks by Muslims.

Sorry if I have missed this, but do we know the % of these kinds of attacks carried out by Muslims?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    This is impossible! Everyone knows only Muslim immigrants are capable of acid attacks because something something multiculturalism and Britain deserves it etc etc.

OT, why aren't sales of caustic materials like concentrated sulphuric acid not properly regulated? Short of working in certain professions chemicals like these shouldn't be available to the general public.
    Or pool cleaners? Or people who use it for other cleaning purposes? I mean sure let's just regulate everthing that can be used to hurt another person that solves everything, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Or pool cleaners? Or people who use it for other cleaning purposes? I mean sure let's just regulate everthing that can be used to hurt another person that solves everything, right?
    There are literally dozens of cleaners available on the market for arguably much cheaper while having far less caustic properties. The opposite of your argument would be why regulate anything at all? I mean people will hurt other people regardless so let's just drop any pretense of safety and make everything available to everyone.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    And this is why you don't date Bipolar women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    A lot of drain cleaners have a high level of sulfuric acid. I've also heard you can get bottles of the stuff at auto parts stores.
    The original question made me go and take a quick look around and you can actually buy laboratory certified sulphuric acid on fucking ebay, believe it or not. There are also an awful lot of chemical precursors readily available on there that can be converted easily enough if you know what you are about. Bonkers.
    Last edited by Allatar; 2017-07-24 at 02:43 PM.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I know racists are typically quite dim, but as over 70% of the victims are white British, I am going to say that even they can work out that they are unlikely to be Muslims.
    So lemme get this straight, you claim that most Muslim victims are women targeted by their families. I claim there have been racist attacks against Muslims, you counter that by saying the Muslims you initially said were women are in fact white men... I see what you mean about racists being quite dim.

There is literally a British Pakistani in this thread who has admitted it is a problem within that community. For every Muslim girl scarred or killed by an "honour" attack, we have apologists like you saying it must be the fault of racists, people like you are why the Rotherham rape gangs were allowed to roam freely. Others have had enough, they want to know if there are problems in a community and they want those problems tackled, if those problems are largely within the Pakistani Muslim community, then so be it, we do not ignore them out of fear of offending Pakistani Muslims.
    Stop talking bollocks. Have I said there's no problems among the Pakistani community? What I'm saying is there has been a massive jump in acid attacks recently, when police are largely putting it down to hang activity and hate crimes there's an obvious issue with people tryin to shift blame to their least favourite demographic.

It's your attitude of blaming everything on whatever group you consider "undesirable" that makes it difficult to pin responsibility on individuals due to all the noise coming from people who think everything is the fault of that community as a whole (although considering local authorities' have a track record of failure to protect children regardless of the demographic groups involved I doubt the problems in Rotherham were purely to do with concerns of being lumped in with racists and Islamaphobes.)

Your attitude is leading to the failure of the system to protect the vulnerable in our society, your attitude is leading to a rise in the far right in our society, so take your attitude and stick it where the sun does not shine. I do not give a flying fuck what religion someone adheres to, all I want is a practical solution to the issues and if that makes the Pakistani Muslim community look bad, then tough shit for the Pakistani Muslim community.

If the Cypriot community were doing this, then I would say we have a problem with Cypriot people in Britain throwing acid at people, if it is a problem, then you target the source of the problem and in this case that means gang members and Pakistani Muslims.
    So if you're happy to blame Cypriots for things concerning Cypriots, and happy to blame British Muslims for things involving British Muslims, why do you have such issues acknowledging problems with white British males?

Once again, how is it relevant what the local percentage is, when the demographics of the country is 90% white? If 30% of a certain crime is being committed largely by one particular demographic way out of proportion to its numbers (in this case Muslims) then it is unsurprising when the crime is associated with that demographic.
    If you're so interested in the demographic groups involved don't you think it may sense to look at them in the area the attacks are concentrated, or do you dismiss that idea because it doesn't fit the story you want to tell?

You cannot just handwave away the percentage of attacks by Muslims.
    I'd say you can't just handwave away the links to gang violence but it seems you're going to try your hardest until people give up talking to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    Sorry if I have missed this, but do we know the % of these kinds of attacks carried out by Muslims?
    I daresay the stats are out there, but what's being reported is the large jump is mostly connected to gang activity with the majority of victims and perpetrators being white males.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I'm well aware. I was just mocking the usual comments that pop up whenever certain topics come up

¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    So you're derailing to be ironic? First?

I am confused.

Deleted
    And they wonder why more and more men are losing interest in women

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    How's she going to burn in hell if she has no soul? Checkmate.
    Takes quote from grievously injured, blinded, mutilated human being, and attempts to shit on them. Nice

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    The original question made me go and take a quick look around and you can actually buy laboratory certified sulphuric acid on fucking ebay, believe it or not. There are also an awful lot of chemical precursors readily available on there that can be converted easily enough if you know what you are about. Bonkers.
    I know crazy, its almost like these substances need to be readily available to laboratories, high schools, colleges, start ups, construction companies, private general contractors, and even the average Joe who needs to get rid of some rust on some metal, nuts.

Honestly, i could murder someone with a fork, guess we need to make the market for sporks only

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    He doesn't get the difference. He found like 20 Muslims who accepted gays and is an exception and not a rule, but he wants to be seen and make this about religion somehow and bring his obvious bias and racism into it. I mean technically he needs an infraction since he posted about forbidden topics already. And is derailing.
    Yeah, if I had posted that exact same thing, Endus would have been in here within 10 minutes and given me an infraction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    And none of that is happening towards white people at all. You saying so doesn't make it true.
    N.. nothing is happening.. please stop.

In EVERY European country, even in my city.

Fucking cuckolds selling off their own continent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    So you're derailing to be ironic? First?

I am confused.
    How is it derailing when in the same post I address the topic with a large OT at the beginning?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    N.. nothing is happening.. please stop.

In EVERY European country, even in my city.

Fucking cuckolds selling off their own continent.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)