Rate the demon hunter above you!

So I remember that the mage part of mmoC used to have a thread like this. (Which was very popular and helping).
    The idea of this is not to help people improve their actually DPS. But rate their DH and help them target improve (such as their gear / enchants) etc. Sometimes people forget about an item or a enchant.
    So by posting your armory link, the next person should "rate / suggest" improvements on the person above, and then post their armory link and so on.

Suggestions to help people improve can be;
    * Enchants / Gems
    * Items to target with coin / nethershards
    * Bosses to farm (Might be that a trinket from HC NH would be a upgrade).
    * Talents
    * Other

Can start with my armory;
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...aros/illegidan
    Last edited by Kimpan; 2017-07-26 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimpan View Post
    So I remember that the mage part of mmoC used to have a thread like this. (Which was very popular and helping).
    The idea of this is not to help people improve their actually DPS. But rate their DH and help them target improve (such as their gear / enchants) etc. Sometimes people forget about an item or a enchant.
    So by posting your armory link, the next person should "rate / suggest" improvements on the person above, and then post their armory link and so on.

Suggestions to help people improve can be;
    * Enchants / Gems
    * Items to target with coin / nethershards
    * Bosses to farm (Might be that a trinket from HC NH would be a upgrade).
    * Talents
    * Other

Can start with my armory;
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...aros/illegidan
    Try to get rid of some Mastery and try to get more haste also a bit more crit will be nice. No neck enchant, back enchant 150 when you should have 200 agil.
    I'm not much of a fan of cinidaria.
    For trinkets try to get from the first boss from ToS and Kiljaden. Arcano is algo great same with EoC if it was a bit higher
    For raiding use Netherwalk talent!
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...er/dh%c3%a6zar
    Last edited by HeiAggra; 2017-07-26 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    Try to get rig of some Mastery and try to get more haste also a bit more crit will be nice. No neck enchant, i not much of a fan of cinidaria.
    For trinkets try to get from the first boss from ToS and Kiljaden. Arcano is algo great same with EoC if it was a bit higher
    For raiding use Netherwalk talent!
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...er/dh%c3%a6zar
    Itemization looks pretty good. Not sold on the shoulders; they are hit-or-miss. If they net you an extra meta in a given fight, they are great. If all they do is shift the same number of metas, they are not so good. I suppose they are great for M+, since that is like one long fight.
    You might consider a DM: Dominion as an easy-to-obtain trinket upgrade.

Caveat: I mostly play Vengeance, and I'm sure you know Havoc better than I do.
    Felfaadaern Darkterror

After talking with some top DH havoc in my realm they all go with shoulders since you get a extra meta at least sometimes even 2.
    The new leg the CT cloak would be great with the changes in PTR that got reverted, not some much on live.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    Itemization looks pretty good. Not sold on the shoulders; they are hit-or-miss. If they net you an extra meta in a given fight, they are great. If all they do is shift the same number of metas, they are not so good. I suppose they are great for M+, since that is like one long fight.
    You might consider a DM: Dominion as an easy-to-obtain trinket upgrade.

Caveat: I mostly play Vengeance, and I'm sure you know Havoc better than I do.
    Felfaadaern Darkterror
    I guess nobody is checking your armory hehehe
    Also my mog is cooler :P
    Last edited by HeiAggra; 2017-07-26 at 12:15 PM.

^ fix your mog, your mog is NOT cool Noone to really comment on, as the last guy went on you, and that guy is vengeance. From my understanding of raiding vengeance hunters, versatility > rest, and this seems more of a mastery/haste mix to me. But I might be wrong

Shoulders are indeed best, on literally every single fight in tomb so far. One could argue cloak with insane RNG is better, but I don't know about that. Shoulders aren't hit-or-miss by any means, they are stable if you have the ring and some decent crit/haste.
    <Progress> - Firemaw EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I would disenchant the gear on all 5 of my other raid alts to get Anger of the Half-Giants on my main... It is literally the only dps lego I don't have!

My Havoc DH!
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by fjeenzy View Post
    From my understanding of raiding vengeance hunters, versatility > rest, and this seems more of a mastery/haste mix to me. But I might be wrong
    Versatility was best for Nighthold, not so much for Tomb of Sargeras. We now need stronger Demon Spikes (mastery) more often (haste). Versatility isn't bad, but no longer our priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    Versatility was best for Nighthold, not so much for Tomb of Sargeras. We now need stronger Demon Spikes (mastery) more often (haste). Versatility isn't bad, but no longer our priority.
    Hmmm. No link. 10/10. Mysterious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Hmmm. No link. 10/10. Mysterious.
    The same could be said for you. ^_^

I want to state for the record that she is an alt character that I play sporadically. She exists to be fun; not a perfect min/max. I play her every now and then, run her gear through my Mr. Robot, and then equip the pieces it says are best for her. I have little intention of actually following through with any changes recommended, because she is an alt I don't take seriously, but I am genuinely curious about what improvements COULD be made. Yes, I know she's missing gems/enchants. My resources are limited, as is my gold, so I'm not likely to waste the few I have on my alts.
    Neralyis - US - Eitrigg

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    The same could be said for you. ^_^

I want to state for the record that she is an alt character that I play sporadically. She exists to be fun; not a perfect min/max. I play her every now and then, run her gear through my Mr. Robot, and then equip the pieces it says are best for her. I have little intention of actually following through with any changes recommended, because she is an alt I don't take seriously, but I am genuinely curious about what improvements COULD be made. Yes, I know she's missing gems/enchants. My resources are limited, as is my gold, so I'm not likely to waste the few I have on my alts.
    Neralyis - US - Eitrigg
    I'm so amazing, I have NO Demon hunter.

I AM The Demon Hunter. We all are Demon Hunters. We hunt Demons, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewtheimmortal View Post
    Pretty solid, a bit skeptical about the choice of running double legendary trinket, but I guess it can work as they share the same cd.

I always wanted to try high crit build, to see if it performs better in terms of dps compared to stacking mastery vers and haste. How's it working for you?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ton%C3%ACshing
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Deleted
    With Demon hunter tank you can really balance things out by going full offensive. Which works fine for heroic raids and mythic+ to around +17 - but mythic raid and higher m+ you will need to drop some offensive items and go for more mastery/versa.

All in all i feel i do pretty well, in m+ super high damage, the nice thing about dps legend trinket is that its fire damage (i sometimes opt for belt + trinket for really max dam). Haste adds almost no damage though so best is to have least of that as possible imo.

For full damage i would make sure
    1) i have t20 2set(more of a dam reduc thing so can be ignored) + dungeon 2 piece mastery bonus
    2) have close to max agi
    3) stats i feel are approx: agi 1 > crit 0.8= mastery 0.8 > 0.4 versa > 0.1haste - just aim for around 35 crit and 25 mastery and 15 vers or so (for the max damage or so) - no defensive trinkets/enchants and least haste as possible
    Last edited by mmoc33670b5533; 2017-07-28 at 12:26 PM.

As the person above me didnt link armory, I'll check the one above that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    Pretty solid, a bit skeptical about the choice of running double legendary trinket, but I guess it can work as they share the same cd.

I always wanted to try high crit build, to see if it performs better in terms of dps compared to stacking mastery vers and haste. How's it working for you?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ton%C3%ACshing
    Damn.

The one thing I can think of is Darkmoon trinket, wouldnt it be better than Silver?
    And maybe the 2 % ms speed and 100 agi cloak enchant could be decent for tank?

Mine: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...aros/illegidan

I guess there's a minor upgrade to be had from getting the +200 Agi cloak enchant. Apart from that errr... not sure. Not really an expert.

Mine: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...-dawn/valdreth
    Last edited by Verbatim; 2017-07-29 at 06:29 AM.

Sorry could not resist hahaha

[QUOTE=Verbatim;46695796]I guess there's a minor upgrade to be had from getting the +200 Agi cloak enchant. Apart from that errr... not sure. Not really an expert.

Looks pretty good to me. I may try to find a trinket to replace the Moonglaives but I guess it depends what kind of content you're doing.

I'd link mine but I can't post links until I have posted more. I'm Ellalais on Azjol-Nerub if anyone wants to look me up.