Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Ok, so the forum rights tried to get a discussion going about "not racist anti immigration", and the op contradicted his first post in the 5th posting.

I believe we can end the discussion here, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Quantify what?
    The economic gains of germany due to the refugees. Note: due to refugees, Not: due to other reasons while taking refugees at the same time

They were included. They just didnt matter.
    How can they be included if they weren't caught?

I dont know. Probably ask a left wing activist?
    I think I did. Or are you a "german conservative"?

Btw the idea that Mexicans are not western enough is laughable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantokrator View Post

European conservatives actually hold on to actual conservative values and keep our retarded far right relatives in the basement where they belong.

This is pretty much my stance. I used to be a lot more xenophilic until liberals took it way too far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am anti Illegal immigration. And no that doesn't make one racists. To be anti immigration does make one xenophobic. Legal immigration is good for a country.

But for illegals, they don't deserve anything for being line cutters.
    Last edited by zEmini; 2017-07-26 at 10:28 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so the forum rights tried to get a discussion going about "not racist anti immigration", and the op contradicted his first post in the 5th posting.

I believe we can end the discussion here, right?
    I contradicted myself only according to you.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    American's complain about immigration while your population is fairly evenly spread out. 90% of Canadians live within a two or three hour drive of the border, and we just keep cramming more people in because of immigration. We have tons of land mass that we aren't utilizing. That's why we have people against immigration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Germany is a way smaller country with 80 million people and we took 1,5 mio immigrants in 2015.

And we had no negative effect on our economy. And we have social market economy, which still works like a charm. And our economic growth is bigger than ever before.

We are the prime practical counter proof to your made up idea you cant back up.
    It's funny because when half a million Poles came to your country in 2004 you were saying "dey took our jobs" but now you are saying all those economic migrants from middle east and africa are not a problem? Doesn't make sense.

Deleted
    The economic gains of germany due to the refugees. Note: due to refugees, Not: due to other reasons while taking refugees at the same time
    http://www.tagesspiegel.de/wirtschaf.../12316716.html

By 2020 the strong immigration is likely to increase the gross domestic product by about 1.7 percent.

~50 Billion Euro. p.a.

How can they be included if they weren't caught?
    It's about the number of incidents, and not about the number of caught criminals.

Yeah, just imagine. I am a german conservative, completely without quote chars. I vote for the CSU since i am allowed to vote.

Now you are going to discredit german conservatives as "left extremists", i am sure. Just do it, i know you want to.

I am a traditional bavarian guy living in a small village. I love my home country. I am a real conservative, and surely not one of the fascists that pretends to be "conservatives".

The alt right and their miserable bootlickers are traitors to conservatism. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-07-26 at 09:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    It's funny because when half a million Poles came to your country in 2004 you were saying "dey took our jobs" but now you are saying all those economic migrants from middle east and africa are not a problem? Doesn't make sense.
    2004 joblessness was high and growing, 2017 low. But yes, your observations are correct, I'm just supplying context.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    American's complain about immigration while your population is fairly evenly spread out. 90% of Canadians live within a two or three hour drive of the border, and we just keep cramming more people in because of immigration. We have tons of land mass that we aren't utilizing. That's why we have people against immigration.
    Because it is too fucking cold further north? Who wants to live in -30 F weather? Yes, there is more landmass, but it does not mean it is habitable. Also are you forgetting about other things that take up large portions of land such as crops for food and livestock, what about national parks, what about the giant solar fields that everyone loves but take up massive areas of land to generate the same amount of energy that a oil or coal plant does on a much smaller scale? All valid question that you are simply not addressing.

I'm mostly against people who think that being anti-immigration isn't an acceptable political stance to have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    I never said anything about Polish people..

Deleted
    We have a state driven social welfare, and the number of unemployed people is at a record low currently.

So what is your point?

The poor still receive 409€ every month to survive. See Hartz IV.
    " and the number of unemployed people is at a record low currently."
    no its not. Real Numbers are as high as always.

One of the Richest Country has no Money for its own Citizen. Thats whats Germany is

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    I contradicted myself only according to you.
    I wasnt the only one quoting your racist comments about mexicans.

At the end you talked about racism as reason you dislike immigration. Your thread title just was lip service.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    no its not. Real Numbers are as high as always.
    http://www.zeit.de/wirtschaft/2017-0...te-deutschland

Unemployment rate lower than 5%,

Unemployment rate is the lowest since 1991.

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    One of the Richest Country has no Money for its own Citizen. Thats whats Germany is
    What a bullshit. We have a social market economy, where everyone takes part in. We have social state welfare for everyone, and a state driven health care.

You are a liar.

If a country kicked people out because they didn't immediately assimilate then the USA would have never accepted anyone at all. Considering every single group that's ever come here brought their own culture with them and it stuck.

There was no raise in violence in the german society from immigration. And there is no higher "rape rate" as well.

If you want to invoke the cologne event, there actually had been more sexual offenses at oktoberfest.
    Stop you are hurting him with your facts. You cannot change the mind of people with prejudice or racist views. Like Trump supporters, regardless of evidence they will still believe in his crap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    Stop you are hurting him with your facts. You cannot change the mind of people with prejudice or racist views. Like Trump supporters, regardless of evidence they will still believe in his crap.
    Seems you are right. And if i called the op a troll because he pretended not to talk about racism in the thread title just to break his own rule 5 posts later, it surely would be me who would violate the forum rules.

Deleted
    That is disappointingly vague on how they concluded that those positive effects happen. (Except for the government spending due to refugees part, but that doesn't require refugees, the government could spend money on anything)

It's about the number of incidents, and not about the number of caught criminals.
    Thats probably depending on which statistic you look at. The statistics quoted by the Zeit article talks about suspects, so cologne wouldn't be included there.

Yeah, just imagine. I am a german conservative, completely without quote chars. I vote for the CSU since i am allowed to vote.

Now you are going to discredit german conservatives as "left extremists", i am sure. Just do it, i know you want to.

I am a traditional bavarian guy living in a small village. I love my home country. I am a real conservative, and surely not one of the fascists that pretends to be "conservatives".

The alt right and their miserable bootlickers are traitors to conservatism. Nothing more, nothing less.
    So are the current leaders of the party you claim to vote for also traitors to conservatism? Miserable bootlickers? Fascists? They want to curb refugee intake after all.