Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Destroying what respect we still had from other countries, closely followed by attempting legislature related to ending net neutrality. (What's the status on that at the moment by the way?)
    The status is Ajit Pai using bots on his own FCC website to make it appear like thousands of conservatives are coming to his support.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    The ego needed to think I'd be emotionally invested in how you think is pretty amazing.

I'm only here to make sure your dishonest discussion tactics are pointed out, refuted, and dismissed.
    Oh I am sure the entire forum appreciates you. Only you can make that decision and clearly they are unable to come to a conclusion on their own.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Oh this game I love it! Your beloved fake conservative president got you thinking everyone must be a liberal that disagrees. Actually only that group of yours turns it into something political most of us conservatives are long past this game. We argue now about what we can do no longer if it's real or not I leave that to my lesser intelligent alt rights every family needs their fools afterall.
    That is the problem. You are letting liberals win.

if tomorrow "97%" of scientists say pedophillia is healthy would you suddenly go for it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    But you're not going to do any research to support this belief, of course. You'd rather just take it on faith that everything will be fine.
    It will be fine. Again, what will be the narrative in 20 years when the planet is still the same?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, I don't think we should pollute or litter or trash and should keep things clean.

I just don't think that the world is going to end tomorrow if we leave some climate accord. The planet is a tough entity.
    Earth is 4.5 BILLION years old.
    First life 3.8 billion years ago.
    Humans are approximately 200,000 years old.
    Human civilization only 6000 years old.

There's a reason humans have only been living on Earth for 0.004% of it's existence. Human civilization an even smaller number.
    I love how climate deniers are now using the climate is always changing to minimize the impact of climate change on human civilization. In a few years; "Well, 10's of million of people are being displaced, but the climate always changes so what are you going to do¯\_(ツ)_/¯", etc, etc..

As for the topic the worst thing Trump has done is he is a international embarrassment. He hates the constitution, he hates the 1st amendment and he hates most Americans. But his hatred stems from modern day conservatism and right-wing media. Trump could've easily won over a broad range of support but his lack of intelligence and critical thinking skills has led him down a rabbit hole of right-wing anger, fear and hatred. He's like a giant whiney baby that for some reason conservative men look at and say "man! now that giant whiney baby is a man I wish I could be if not for minorities and gays keeping us white men down"

As other people have stated - there's faaaar too many things to consider what he's done: From pulling out of the Paris accord, to putting blonde Palin in charge of Education, to possible collusion with Russia to win the election, to gutting EVERYTHING in favor of Military expansion, to putting science-denyers in charge of science-based positions, to allowing the Republicans to steal Justice Scalia's seat from the Obama administration - who had the EVERY right to fill that seat based on the laws, ect...

But I realize the TWO things all of his horrible horrible decisions and actions have in common, and that's what I hate most of all about him.

1) Dumbass Dump brought out and validated people's underlying unreasoning hatred, rage, intolerance and stupidity - that it's OK to hate your fellow American neighbor instead of working with him - and that somehow is now a quality to be admired rather than a regressive destructive trait that goes against everything our country of today was built upon.

2) That the ability campaign completely unprofessionally, talking like a mongrel piece of drunk trailer trash, while spouting hatred, intolerance, sexism, racism views CAN be used in a presidential campaign.

Which, upon writing those two things, also leads me to believe the ULTIMATE worst thing Dumbass Dump has done for this country.

That asshole has now unquestioningly divided a once United America. Sure, the tensions always existed - but now, Dumbass Donne Deplorable Dump just swung an axe into the wound in order to selfishly win, and he keeps swinging his axe (blaming Dems, Libs, media, ect) instead of taking responsibility for his unpopular ideas.

Undermining democracy by promoting an authoritarian approach to governing, using intimidation tactics on individual businesses and public servants, constantly attacking the fourth estate (the free press), constantly lying and not adhering to facts or truth, etc. etc.

- - - Updated - - -

It will be fine. Again, what will be the narrative in 20 years when the planet is still the same?
    You're implying the [climate of the] planet is the same now compared to 20 years ago? You haven't been paying attention.

That is the problem. You are letting liberals win.
    No, the problem is your attitude. You're only interested in 'winning' and making your opponents 'cry.' Meanwhile, serious people are interested in policy relating to actual problems.

The president is 'good' because he makes liberals and globalists 'cry?' For you guys, it doesn't matter that he doesn't have the slightest clue on healthcare policy, which has implications for millions of Americans.

Apparently, this is what being a 'true American' is all about. Trolling is the top priority, and serious issues are secondary concerns. It's sad.

And for the record, this isn't me being salty. What I'm feeling now is the same feeling I get when I see someone on WoW whispering me a series of angry insults. I just feel bad for the person because of how pathetic it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

if tomorrow "97%" of scientists say pedophillia is healthy would you suddenly go for it?
    First off, did you just seriously compare Climate Change to Pedophilia? Seriously? SERIOUSLY!?

Secondly, if hypothetically that happened, that would require mass amounts of "controlled testing studies" (which both you and I know what that means) - and that shit would get shut down right away and prosecuted to the furthest extent of the law before it got as far as the entire scientific community.

And Third, lets ignore your ridiculous "pedophilia" comment and say something more rational and SCIENCE-Based, and yet also be something ridiculous that people would instantly doubt - something that involves actual hard chemical reactions, calculations, repeatable reactions and is PRACTICALLY measurable (Pedophilia has nothing to physically practically measure) - lets say, drinking a spoonful of refined crude oil will prolong your lifespan by 50 years!

If 97% scientific community said "Drinking a spoonful of refined crude oil every day would prolong your lifespan by 50 years" - I would of course have my doubts, but since they have the actual training, knowledge, experience, trial testing and data involved (ie. the power to know so) - I would at least listen to what they would have to say and look over their scientific findings for myself.

That's the problem, you think we're just going "DUR, BIG BRAIN GUY SAY HEAT GETTING HOTTER - BIG BRAIN GUY MUZT BE RIGHT!" when, in fact, most of us have actually seen enough of that data for ourselves via pier-reviewed presentations and published test results, and also via documentaries with the same sighted pier-reviewed source material.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2017-07-27 at 12:52 AM.

Oh I am sure the entire forum appreciates you. Only you can make that decision and clearly they are unable to come to a conclusion on their own.
    It's just pointing out a pile of dog shit so they don't get any on their shoe.

I'm sure you could spin that into a bad thing as well, since it's not a purely selfish and egoist approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Destroying what respect we still had from other countries, closely followed by attempting legislature related to ending net neutrality. (What's the status on that at the moment by the way?)
    The good news is, that respect can be earned back again rather easily. It's not like anyone started hating the American people all of a sudden. It's really just Trump. As soon as he's gone, we'll be back to normal relations in a jiffy.

- - - Updated - - -

If tomorrow President Trump swings by your house, hands you a gun and tells you to shoot yourself in the head, would you go for it?

Seriously, stupid whatifs are stupid. But this one really tosses all sensibility out the window...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    The good news is, that respect can be earned back again rather easily. It's not like anyone started hating the American people all of a sudden. It's really just Trump. As soon as he's gone, we'll be back to normal relations in a jiffy.

- - - Updated - - -

If tomorrow President Trump swings by your house, hands you a gun and tells you to shoot yourself in the head, would you go for it?

Seriously, stupid whatifs are stupid. But this one really tosses all sensibility out the window...
    Trump AND his supporters. Those people are the ones that i loathe. Sane conservatives, i can work with them
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Trump AND his supporters. Those people are the ones that i loathe. Sane conservatives, i can work with them
    Must really bother you that Trump won, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I don't know, man. When a flock of sheep runs through your garden and leaves a minefield of dung heaps, do you blame the sheep or the shepherd? In other words, if the education system in the US doesn't do anything to lift these uneducated people out of their misery, is it really their fault that they are mentally challenged? In my school we've made jokes about poor education in the US 20 years ago already.

In fact, we've had an exchange with a US high school and their students actually failed English class here. Oh, they aced speech and vocabulary and shit like that. But in our advanced English classes, that's only like 30% of the grade. The rest is actual text analysis. And all they ever learned was to read a text and summarize it (more or less badly) the next day. It's pathetic when German students understand Hemingway better than his own countrymen.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, if you refer to Obama bending over for all other nations like some pussy...

Must really bother you that Trump won, huh?
    No, what's bothering him is that people like you don't care about your own country to a point where you're collectively trolling your own nation into ridicule just for the heck of it. I've never seen such an anti-patriotic bunch of Americans ever in my life time. Heck, even the vietnam era hippies were proud Americans that wanted to improve their nation.

You guys? You just want to destroy and have a laugh about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, man. When a flock of sheep runs through your garden and leaves a minefield of dung heaps, do you blame the sheep or the shepherd? In other words, if the education system in the US doesn't do anything to lift these uneducated people out of their misery, is it really their fault that they are mentally challenged? In my school we've made jokes about poor education in the US 20 years ago already.

In fact, we've had an exchange with a US high school and their students actually failed English class here. Oh, they aced speech and vocabulary and shit like that. But in our advanced English classes, that's only like 30% of the grade. The rest is actual text analysis. And all they ever learned was to read a text and summarize it (more or less badly) the next day. It's pathetic when German students understand Hemingway better than his own countrymen.
    I have a degree I just know liberalism and its ideals are bullshit and full of lies and hypocrisy.

- - - Updated - - -

No, what's bothering him is that people like you don't care about your own country to a point where you're collectively trolling your own nation into ridicule just for the heck of it. I've never seen such an anti-patriotic bunch of Americans ever in my life time. Heck, even the vietnam era hippies were proud Americans that wanted to improve their nation.

You guys? You just want to destroy and have a laugh about it.
    I care about my country far more than some liberal. Liberals see America as the worlds -problem- . They only see the faults, not the things that make the county the best in the world.

I mean, it's not conservatives burning American flags in the streets and trying to deface historical monuments because they have hurt feelings.

Liberalism as it is today, the quite regressive thing that claims it is progressive, is what I want Trump and establishment GOP (if they stop being wusses) to stomp into the ground. Erase the PC culture and cultural marxism as much as possible.

I mean, if you refer to Obama bending over for all other nations like some pussy...
    Yeah... those 2% the European nations promised for the NATO budget? They came because of Obama. Not because of Trump. But to know that, you'd actually have to have followed the news before you got your clown into office. Just as an example of how much Obama bent over. Trump? All he succeeded in is alienating Europe and backpeddling on every single statement he made about Europe.

How's that wall coming btw? Did Trump actually do anything he promised?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... those 2% the European nations promised for the NATO budget? They came because of Obama. Not because of Trump. But to know that, you'd actually have to have followed the news before you got your clown into office. Just as an example of how much Obama bent over. Trump? All he succeeded in is alienating Europe and backpeddling on every single statement he made about Europe.

How's that wall coming btw? Did Trump actually do anything he promised?
    From what I heard they are planning it. And Trump has been doing fine so far. His biggest obstacle is establishment GOP who would rather be under the shoe of liberals than do what they said they would do.

Such as this obamacare garbage. Repeal it. Let the free market fix it.

I have a degree I just know liberalism and its ideals are bullshit and full of lies and hypocrisy.

- - - Updated - - -

I care about my country far more than some liberal. Liberals see America as the worlds -problem- . They only see the faults, not the things that make the county the best in the world.

I mean, it's not conservatives burning American flags in the streets and trying to deface historical monuments because they have hurt feelings.
    Having a degree from the US doesn't mean much unless you've got a postgrad degree of sorts. Every dipshit and their dog seems to have some sort of degree in the US.

I doubt you even know what liberalism actually means. Liberals do not "see America as the world's problems". That's not what liberals do. They don't see just faults either, liberalism has nothing to do with being overly critical or not.

And this is why you're unpatriotic. You don't even give enough shits to do 2 seconds of research to form an actual argument for your case. You're just parroting some bullshit you find on some anti-American website and that's it. You don't care. If you cared, you'd actually do something to improve your country. But you're not. You're just sitting on your lazy ass whinging about... something, because clearly you don't care about the issues at all. You've just decided Trump is funny so you "chose your team" and went to the superbowl. And behold, your team won. And now you're gloating like fuck. How's any of that improving your nation?

- - - Updated - - -

From what I heard they are planning it. And Trump has been doing fine so far. His biggest obstacle is establishment GOP who would rather be under the shoe of liberals than do what they said they would do.

Such as this obamacare garbage. Repeal it. Let the free market fix it.
    Trump's been doing fine? What has he actually being doing? He's had a few hissy fits, ate his own words a couple of times, reneged on a shitton of things he said about Europe and totally pissed off the US' closest military partners when he didn't.

You know, the same partners that followed your ungrateful ass into Afghanistan the second those twin towers were attacked. No questions asked. Just you guys saying "Yo, round up the gang, we've got to fuck someone's day up" and literally everyone was supporting you. Those kinds of allies. But I guess it's good for the US to isolate itself in some... Trumpster logic way? You'll have to explain that to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    And this is why you're unpatriotic.
    Yeah sorry somebody from the EU has no opinion I value. US liberals would burn this country if they could. They are a huge threat to this country and any effort to limit their power and influence is something I could get behind.

Again, they utterly hate this country and are filled with some sort of guilt. They don't like the fact we are superior to other nations. They want to erode our culture, our beliefs, and our influence across the globe and give it over to outside sources (UN, NATO).

And what Trump brings to the table issue wise, I can get behind. Then again, anybody who isn't a fucken liberal can get some sort of ear from me.

I would rather slit my wrists than ever vote for a democrat. They are trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump's been doing fine? What has he actually being doing? He's had a few hissy fits, ate his own words a couple of times, reneged on a shitton of things he said about Europe and totally pissed off the US' closest military partners when he didn't.
    They can get pissed, but they will always need us. Again, I think the US should pull all military funding from the EU and watch them squirm in terror at mean ol Russia.

Show them some humility and learn to respect all the shit we do for their pathetic nations. Exclude the UK. They are least want to leave the EU.
    Last edited by BuckSparkles; 2017-07-27 at 01:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah sorry somebody from the EU has no opinion I value. US liberals would burn this country if they could. They are a huge threat to this country and any effort to limit their power and influence is something I could get behind.

Again, they utterly hate this country and are filled with some sort of guilt. They don't like the fact we are superior to other nations. They want to erode our culture, our beliefs, and our influence across the globe and give it over to outside sources (UN, NATO).

And what Trump brings to the table issue wise, I can get behind. Then again, anybody who isn't a fucken liberal can get some sort of ear from me.

I would rather slit my wrists than ever vote for a democrat. They are trash.
    Stop listening to Rush Limbaugh, JFC everything you say is just delusional.
    Putin khuliyo