Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahaga View Post
    You're going to be extremely disappointed when nothing is revealed and I will be sitting here wondering why you hyped yourselves up so much over a simple tweet.
    The new expansion has already been leaked on this forum

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Seems like an expansion announcement would vastly overshadow anything left of Legion as far as unreleased content is concerned so if we're still only pushing through ToS by the time Gamescom happens I really doubt we'll see a new expansion announcement.

They'd pretty much be throwing what is easily one of the biggest (lore wise) content patches under the bus.
    Cataclysm was announced during the nigh release of 3.3
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The new expansion has already been leaked on this forum

- - - Updated - - -

Cataclysm was announced during the nigh release of 3.3
    What leak, the naga stuff? Yeaaah.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    What leak, the naga stuff? Yeaaah.
    I never said that
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    I never said that
    Then can you link to which one? I need my daily dose of "official leaks". :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    What would it entail?
    Alleria and Turalyon's space adventures?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia-Blizz View Post
    Then can you link to which one? I need my daily dose of "official leaks". :P
    No he can't because he would lose his source bla bla bla... we already had this discussion 2 or 3 days ago.

Deleted
    I didn't meant to ask for the source, but more the content of the leak

I didn't meant to ask for the source, but more the content of the leak
    Same answer, sorry.

Deleted
    Oh so the "leak" has been deleted then. Alrighty

Probably won't happen but would be nice.

Sooner in the patch cycle we get an announcement, the sooner we get beta, the sooner we get release, which means less drought overall.

Oh so the "leak" has been deleted then. Alrighty
    Haha I am sure he means this:

Subtle hints and posts that leaked Legion:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post35153775
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post35153924
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post35167867

To spill the beans, there is a guy in the thread with very little posts about 2 days before Gamescom who tells everyone the expansion is called legion and named all of the zones and the new class.

Good luck finding it!

- - - Updated - - -

Also heres a fake leak of 8.0 :P

Do remember the official reveal for MoP came out before deathwings patch as well, the trailer even says "and now we fight the destroyer....but SOON ... insert pandas

about 50 seconds in
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyeZ8khSEC0

not saying this means we'll get a reveal or not, just saying its not too early.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well, they could announce Warcraft 4 as well, couldn't they?
    As awesome as that would be, I don't see it happening. How and why would they bridge WoW to WC4 back to WoW?

Ignore my original post. The "Terran" portion through me off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichodemus View Post
    Why are people saying that they wouldn't reveal another expansion before the latest patch is out?
    Because 7.34 is about to be release and after that its 7.3.5 and 7.4, thats why only sillies belive to see a new xpac at gamescon....

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Because 7.34 is about to be release and after that its 7.3.5 and 7.4, thats why only sillies belive to see a new xpac at gamescon....
    Not sure what 7.4 is supposed to contain.

7.3 will be Argus, after that Legion will be mostly over, perhaps 7.3.5 will contain smaller piece of content like Black Temple timewalking but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I don't think they would announce an expansion before 7.3 is out and live. Though there is still a month to go.
    Yeah that is a good way to kill the patch because people will than be focused on waiting for the expansion rather then the patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post

7.3 will be Argus, after that Legion will be mostly over, perhaps 7.3.5 will contain smaller piece of content like Black Temple timewalking but that's about it.
    7.3 will be Argus without the raid. They've already noted that the raid will come later and most of us assume that means they're doing a 7.3.5 with the raid since that's been the pattern all along.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Yeah that is a good way to kill the patch because people will than be focused on waiting for the expansion rather then the patch.
    This is the weird part. The expansion won't be out for about a year in any event. So why all the desire for it now?

Expansion isn't being announced on gamescom, it's going to be the 7.3 trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    This is quite wrong.

Wrath was announced August 3, 2007. Patch 2.3 (ZA) was released November 13, and 2.4 (Sunwell) was released March 25, 2008.
    Cataclysm was announced August 21, 2010. Patch 3.3 (Icecrown) was released December 8, 2010.
    Mists was announced October 21, 2011. Patch 4.3 (Hour of Twilight/DS) was released November 29, 2011.
    Moreover, I remember watching that Blizzcon where they announced Cataclysm, they also discussed Icecrown Citadel raid mainly and what was going to await us in 3.3 so at the time we were around 3.2 so yeah he's wrong :P