Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    WoD. Fuck all these people saying flight and LFR.
    I would go further and remove everything from TBC to Legion..

All of PvP
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

legendaries
    or
    repeatable quests
    or
    lfr

Truly forced content. The forced PvP. The Forced Mythic for lore. The Forced Dungeons for professions.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Random Legendaries.

I like the old style legendaries where you work towards one, the whole idea of those quest chains only giving one legendary have blizz themselves put into the grave with all that random shit they made this expac. Make legendaries feel rewarding to get not just that your dice rolled and landed on a 6 but the legendary you got wasn't the one you wanted.

Summoning people to instances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next would be flying.

Would make this game perfect !

DIFFERENT DIFFICULTIES FOR RAIDS AND DUNGEONS!

By far the worst thing in the game

EDIT: Challenge mode/mythic+ system is kind of cool but having LFR Normal Heroic Mythic, Norm Heroic Mythic Mythic + sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    LFR or Normal Mode, too many difficulties in this game suck.

--------

Ehm what?

Makes me wonder how well receptive they would have been if they looked like the hunched over badgers in the above picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    We here in Australia had to put up with 300+ ms for years because the Oceanic servers were in the US.. When they moved them here it has been great so all I can say is tough we ain't giving them up now so deal with it..
    I had no issue playing at 270+ ms a few times in a few M+ 13s and even beat the Australian players on damage and not dying a few times. :P

Half my friend list is Aus/Nz players anyway so I've gotten used to them then they invite me to dungeons/raids.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

the subscription fee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    I've noticed a lot of hotly debated topics being brought up here -- such as flying, or LFR -- but honestly I've never seen anyone praise cross-realms before. Is there anyone that is actually glad it exists? This topic just makes me wonder.
    I have always liked it tbh and never seen anything wrong with it.

I like the illusion of more people playing in the world and more lively class hall and cities.

I've never seen anyone actually have a good argument against them tbh other than someone stole my rare mount or took my node. All petty IMO.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    Transmog.

When I was a scrub in WotLK I remember seeing a fellow warrior in Ironforge in full 25HC Tier 10 and thinking 'Damn, he must be amazing.'
    Back then when someone looked cool you know they worked for it. Now, armor and appearance means nothing to the people around you, only to yourself.

LFR. Kill it. And right behind it Cross Realm if I'd have another chance.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Healing. I imagine that'd be more interesting than many of the other suggestions here.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Raid difficulties

(I want there to only be one, like in BC or Vanilla or pre trial/icc) 10/25 man was cool

Agreed. Flex is fine to stay, but there needs to be one difficulty of raids and you either put the effort in to being able to see and do it or too bad, that's on you.

Where that level should be? Probably around where Heroics are today, that seems to be about an equal level to the difficulty of yesteryear.

The overabundance of raid difficulties is pretty much the #1 contributor to the extreme ilvl bloat as well because not only do you have to make LFR feel like progression, but Normal has to be better than that, Heroics even better, and Mythics the best.

Pandas... shit race ruined lots of the feeling in a failed attempt to gain Asian subscribers.. I'm super sad to see all these retarded kungfu-pandas everywhere!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    fuckin whining bitches

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Agreed. Flex is fine to stay, but there needs to be one difficulty of raids and you either put the effort in to being able to see and do it or too bad, that's on you.

Where that level should be? Probably around where Heroics are today, that seems to be about an equal level to the difficulty of yesteryear.

The overabundance of raid difficulties is pretty much the #1 contributor to the extreme ilvl bloat as well because not only do you have to make LFR feel like progression, but Normal has to be better than that, Heroics even better, and Mythics the best.
    It'd be like taking bitter medicine for the community. People would piss and moan and bitch but they wouldn't quit in big enough numbers for it to really matter.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

How unexpected, 95% of these suggestions would make the game objectively worse.