Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Flying.... Has no place in an MMO. I am okay with it as a fast travel thing, but we (especially in the WoW community) have been spoiled by flying in game.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Russian players. Every. Single. One.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyriama View Post
    The storyline with Ysera's death.

I know we "have" to kill/corrupt popular heroes and characters in order to create an engaging story, but I really didn't like this turn, and it pretty much Ruined Val'Sharah for me. Having been a druid since vanilla, I feel very strongly about the emerald dream and Ysera.
    You do know she's not dead but is now living in the Emerald Dream, right? She looks perfectly happy there.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I worship Gods of Creation not Gods of Destruction.

But oh well, i can agree that sometimes in order to create something you must destroy something else.

So i guess i would destroy..."the option to transmog items of previous expansions". You can only transmog to armors of retail expansion.

You're the cringiest thing i've seen all day

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    The entire and complete Warlords of Draenor expansion (along with the flight guidelines that came with it.)
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

The feud/"war" between the Alliance and Horde. It makes absolutely no god damned sense anymore, especially since almost every expansion storyline is "HEY WE'RE WARRING... but this thang is super strong, so let's work together THEN WAR SOME MORE LATER SO PVP CAN EXIST."

There's plenty of elegant ways to make PVP still exist without having Alliance vs Horde be a part of the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Flying.... Has no place in an MMO. I am okay with it as a fast travel thing, but we (especially in the WoW community) have been spoiled by flying in game.
    Oh sorry, just over here enjoying flying in FFXIV. ;rollseyes;
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Mind easing up on the personal attacks?

So not being able to go "this boss drops my BiS and once I get it I'm set for this tier" is bad? Say I'm in a mythic guild. I've cleared heroic the first week, got some pieces. Next week I'm starting mythic. I get a mythic version of a trinket I've already gotten that's the same or lower ilvl as the tforged one I already have. I can pass on it and give it to someone else in the raid who wasn't as lucky as I was. Now I have something good, and he has something good. Yet your argument is that I should replace a non-tforged heroic trinket with a mythic trinket, get my improvement, and that's it. Me alone getting an upgrade is somehow better than me and the guy I passed to. If you're a serious raid leader trying for kills and trying to improve your team isn't tforging a good thing? Add to the fact that unlike prior expansions when it's "get your BiS and there your progression is over" you can always get an ilvl increase, or a socket, or some small thing to squeeze a bit more out. So how is this a bad thing?
    The "personal attacks" are just me explaining that you think it's about us "unworthy people" getting upgrades and it's not. Random "titan forges" screw the end game raiders in a number of ways I and the other gent outlined. One of the biggest issues is forced farming for BIS over and over and over again. Another issue is the competition within the higher guilds for raiding spots. If Rogue A is a bit better of a player and doesn't have crazy titan-forge trinket of murder and Rogue B is a lesser player but he does and his numbers show Rogue A is sitting. Maybe cap titan-forge to be as high as Heroic raid loot levels? This way it's still a massive upgrade for those of us not doing Mythic content and might ease the strain on competitive raiders.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Project 501D13R View Post
    LFR is what I want gone
    Care to explain? I know you're not alone in this, but the reasoning completely escapes me. What could possibly be bad about more than 5% of the playerbase experiencing raids?

factions

/10 char hello

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    Care to explain? I know you're not alone in this, but the reasoning completely escapes me. What could possibly be bad about more than 5% of the playerbase experiencing raids?
    I think we'd do better with 2 raid difficulties. 1 of MOP Flex difficulty and one slightly harder than heroic. It'd do wonders for power creep for certain and encourage people to join and form real guilds again instead of these spammer worthless guilds auto-inviting unguilded people.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Players. /10char

Maybe we'd get Wo Diablo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    The entire and complete Warlords of Draenor expansion (along with the flight guidelines that came with it.)
    So... reverted character models to vanilla? Wow... that sounds terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Project 501D13R View Post
    LFR is what I want gone
    Why?

Because you don't have to do it?

TItanforging or Legendaries. Not quite sure which is worse.

So hard to pick one.
    Legendaries or warforge/titanfoge, any of thoes two really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Why?

Because you don't have to do it?
    Everyone has to do LFR, it drops 955 items and legendaries after all.

non-queable content.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Arena. So we might actually get some sort of real pvp balance. Or at least determine what a melee class can do, just not allow it to have access to everything in order to shut down a caster. WW monk for example; Mobility, ranged cc used as interrupt, 2 stuns , short interrupt, touch of karma...all on short cooldowns. Same can be said for pretty much all melee.

Any impediment to flying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    If I can't have my Sunwalkers, NO ONE CAN!
    I don't get it, deleting paladins wouldn't have any effect on Sunwalkers.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain