Looking for a guide to start collecting mounts

hey guys I just returned to the game on a fresh account for legion and am looking to start collecting mounts. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good website or list of all the mounts and the easiest way to obtain them, rather than searching for each mount on wowhead or something.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightyearz View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knew of a good website or list of all the mounts and the easiest way to obtain them
    Here it is

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wow+mount+collection

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    There's nothing wrong with asking for recommendations.

OT: I like Wowhead's one. It's pretty organised, and all the info is easy to locate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velios View Post
    There's nothing wrong with asking for recommendations.

OT: I like Wowhead's one. It's pretty organised, and all the info is easy to locate.
    That guide is actually the very first linked, along with a more updated version and even one from another site. So basically, nothing that couldn't have been found in seconds by the OP

10+ Year Old Account
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Simple Armory is amazing, it sorts things in a way that lets you see exactly what you're missing and it really helped me see what mounts were easy to cross off my collection.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I really like Telsa Mount Planner as it shows you a route for the mounts you're missing with different tabs for the different continents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightyearz View Post
    hey guys I just returned to the game on a fresh account for legion and am looking to start collecting mounts. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good website or list of all the mounts and the easiest way to obtain them, rather than searching for each mount on wowhead or something.

Thanks!
    Just visit simplearmory.com

1)Go under mounts.
    2)Start collecting them 1 by 1.
    3)Optional - if you are really cool, you can plan ahead. Fx. working on all reputation mounts(as you will have really good overview of the mounts, figuring out, what mount is from a faction), while doing raid farm on the specific mounts, will make you do this very efficiently and you will save time.

The best way of doing this and I wish I knew it before.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-08-05 at 07:22 PM.