10+ Year Old Account
    Conley not indicted on rape charges, so there's something for Raiders fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goddamn Baltimore https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/892479844096909312

"Incredible. More awful #Ravens news: Rookie G Nico Siragusa tore his ACL, MCL and PCL while running with the 1st team today, sources said."

Ravens are the new Chargers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Only thing worth noting from Seahawks camp so far is that this team is very deep with its depth. Lots of guys that may be cut could be starters elsewhere. Unfortunately with McDowell injured, the one place that you can never have enough depth is weakened.
    Wow, that's the exact same thing happening for the Patriots. Tons of depth and looks like there's some positions where we probably let guys walk that might end up going elsewhere to earn decent play time. Especially at CB.

And our one position of weakness (Edge) is also where we got hit with the Ninkovich retirement. There was some question about interior O-line depth too, but with Nink gone, we have real issues at Edge now. If anything were to happen to Trey Flowers, we're screwed, with all the depth we have elsewhere. No pass rush = secondary gets exposed no matter how good they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

"Incredible. More awful #Ravens news: Rookie G Nico Siragusa tore his ACL, MCL and PCL while running with the 1st team today, sources said."

Unbelievable what that team is going through.

10+ Year Old Account

What in the world? That's some intense knee injury.

10+ Year Old Account

uhhhhh okay.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Burfict going after his own teammate's knees. Quality.

I'm starting to miss the time where there were no football news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    I'm starting to miss the time where there were no football news.
    Yeah, I'm guessing every team is starting to deal with injuries now, with all these consecutive days with padded practice, with only 1 rest day here and there. Though obviously not as bad as the Ravens.

Patriots have an annoying problem in that most of the WR seem banged up, which obviously greatly impacts what you can do in other facets. Today Hogan, Edelman and Slater got banged up in various ways. I fully expect that all 4 of those guys will be in rehab training on a lower field during tomorrow's practice. We already had a UDFA rookie out and Amendola and Malcolm Mitchell were already not practicing, so that's 6. Leaves only Cooks and a bunch of rookies/young guys to pick up the slack.

Edelman *might* be able to go tomorrow, but I still suspect that they'll sign another WR and try to minimize the amount of reps the left over WR get and not over work them. Last thing you want is to get a domino effect and get even more WR injured.

10+ Year Old Account
    Potentially bad news for the Giants. Sterling Shepard in a lot of pain https://twitter.com/JordanRaanan/sta...69133057658880

Jay Ajayi confirmed to have a concussion. While those are always shorter duration injuries, it's still a word I never want to see.

Will Fuller broke his collarbone https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...94727426338816 Not good for the Texans offense.

Good news for the Panthers is it seems Christian McCaffrey is kicking some serious ass in camp. That's one name I was curious to see from the draft playing in a game.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this may sound crazy coming from me, but I'm really considering seeing the Eagles as winning the division this year. If Wentz advances and doesn't regress, they got some help at WR, and they already had a solid defense. Gonna be a scary team based on what happens to Wentz.

I guess it is almost prediction time.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Chargers still try, Lamp hurt his knee today, their top 2 picks are both injured now.

- - - Updated - - -

Lamp possibly out for the year, oof

10+ Year Old Account
    Tom Brady turns 40 on Thursday. I still vividly remember how so much was made about Favre in his age 40 year and his Ironman status, to now see Brady be in that position and still look like it's all as easy now as it was 5 or 10 years ago is pretty crazy.

For those interested in Football lore and Brady, a few never before told stories (or at least not much publicized in a few cases): http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...medium=twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Jay Ajayi confirmed to have a concussion. While those are always shorter duration injuries, it's still a word I never want to see.
    Dude is constantly hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Dude is constantly hurt.
    Like Sammy Watkins and a few others I can't think of at the moment, beasts when healthy but never are.

AJ Green borders on that category.

10+ Year Old Account
    NFL page on Facebook has an unhealthy obession with Tom Brady. IDC if it's birthday, one post is enough! Good lordy lord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ruh-roh, Dolphins QB Tannehill may be in trouble: https://twitter.com/ProFootballDoc/s...12154874277889

Dolphins played it off till now, but the football doc explains it in the article pretty well. Tannehill needed to have stability in his knee to be able to play with his partial tear. Seemingly he doesn't have that stability and it's likely he'll need surgery now, regardless of if he actually got injured further today. Without stability a further and worse injury is just waiting to happen.

ALSO

FOOTBALL in an hour or so

Hall of Fame game between the Cardinals and the Cowboys at 8 pm Eastern Time.

10+ Year Old Account
    No Jaylon Smith or Ryan Switzer tonight. Lots of young people to keep an eye on, but those were two I wanted to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    NFL page on Facebook has an unhealthy obession with Tom Brady. IDC if it's birthday, one post is enough! Good lordy lord.
    Do you have any idea how rare it is for a player to play at 40, let alone be a legit MVP candidate. This is very much worth celebrating, cause we might not see this again till Aaron Rodgers gets to that age.

Hate him all you want, but what he is doing is remarkable, which ever way you look at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you trying to convince people on the internet to give a shit about Brady?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Are you trying to convince people on the internet to give a shit about Brady?
    If people could take this day to at least put the pitchforks down and just hate him with a burning passion, that would be nice.

ALSO, FOOTBALL IS STARTING, IT'S BACK EVERYONE

- - - Updated - - -

TD CARDINALS!

Blaine Gabbert coming up with a nice drive.

First TD of the year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blaine Gabbert is looking good, what is this sorcery.