Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Why offer something that resembles a 1947 partition if the last time it happened the Arab Palestinians and the entire Arab Ummah chose to wage a genocidal war against the Jews because such partition was unacceptable?
    Because ultimately, Israel only has four options. They can figure out a two-state solution. They can becomes an Apartheid Theocracy. They can become an Arab dominated Democracy. Or they can commit genocide on a scale comparable to the Holocaust.

None of these options are ones that are exactly wonderful. Israel will probably avoid the third option at all costs. And I would goddamn hope that even the US wouldn't support option 4 (Who am I kidding though, the US would likely cheer it on right now).

Whew. Can Kushner get back to solving the opioid epidemic now?
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

The Little Twerp like everything in his life tried for ten minutes then gave up. Please next President appoint your piece of shit kids/in-laws to solve this problem in next election.

Sadly this one million and one on the administration fuck ups.

As far as Israel and Palestine. Well that is another shit show.

"Who knew _______ could be so complicated?!"

/Trump sycophant: But...but on the campaign trail Trump said __________ and that it would be easy....Guess I'll stop watching the news because it upsets me now to find out that I live in reality
    Last edited by Glnger; 2017-08-03 at 11:53 PM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, the sky is blue.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Oh? The 30 year old daddy's boy banker (and Dumbass Dump's Son-in-Law) couldn't bring peace to a nearly century-old conflict involving two radically different cultures than he's used to?

This is my shocked face: =/

- - - Updated - - -

Unbelievably shocked. Really.
    Well duh, he's the son in law of god, not the son of god.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why the fuck would anyone care about his opinion on the matter? Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Why the fuck would anyone care about his opinion on the matter? Seriously.
    Because Dumbass Dump is the one who sent him to broker peace between the Israelis and Palestinians, saying he was going to manage it?

Deleted
    That's to be expected, considering he's one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    The Palestinians were largely non-combatants, which was why they were the victims of a number of massacres perpetrated by Irgun and Lehi forces. The 1948 war was sparked by a large scale ethnic purge by the fledgling Israeli government. You could argue that the Arab states would've invaded anyway, but that's not what they cited.
    Ah yes, non combatants, poor innocent sheep that did absolutely nothing, tell us more lol.

The war began shortly after the declaration of the State of Israel
    On 14 May 1948, David Ben-Gurion declared the establishment of a Jewish state in Eretz-Israel to be known as the State of Israel, a few hours before the termination of the Mandate.[132] At midnight on 15 May 1948, the British Mandate was officially terminated, and the State of Israel came into being. Several hours later, Iraq and the neighboring Arab states, Egypt, Jordan (Transjordan) and Syria, invaded the newborn state,[133][134] and immediately attacked Jewish settlements.
    I am aware of your bias, but to the point of lying? common.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried finding where Trump promised he could do this and it would be so easy and gave up. Truth is, nobody would have beleived Trump if he said he could do this or not.

Throw it in the pile, but at this point, nobody cares. Trump can't solve Middle East Peace in two weeks by asking Kushner to do it? You also can't turn the sky green by peeing upwards, and you'd be stupid to try. News at 11.

Israel have been a place of conflicts for millennias, there's no way this will be "solved" in our lifetime, I'm sure the dying sun will fix it. But thanks for the heads up Kush!

So...

It is as difficult as people have thought?

P.S. Who else is watching these Jared and Ivanka sketches on Youtube? I think they're on Funny Or Die, which I don't usually watch but these are pretty funny...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Ah yes, non combatants, poor innocent sheep that did absolutely nothing, tell us more lol.

The war began shortly after the declaration of the State of Israel

I am aware of your bias, but to the point of lying? common.
    What, you think the Israeli government materialized instantly out of nothing the second the state was made official? They were in operation for quite a long time, made up largely of terrorist groups like Lehi, Irgun and Haganah, facilitating the transfer of power. Prior to the official founding of the state of Israel, about 300k Palestinians were forcibly removed from Israel (which was the cited rationale for the Arab League's invasion).

As far as non-combatants go, yes, Palestinians were largely non-participants in the 1948 war. There were a couple militias fighting the army intermittently. On the other hand, Israeli forces committed multiple massacres against Palestinian civilians.

Why offer something that resembles a 1947 partition if the last time it happened the Arab Palestinians and the entire Arab Ummah chose to wage a genocidal war against the Jews because such partition was unacceptable?
    genocidal? If anything was genocidal then it was the original 47 partition plan.

The right-wing in US and Europe are shitting their pants because of Mexicans and refugees from the middle-east, don't be a hypocrite when you wonder why the Arabs at that time didn't just accept a Israel and the partitioning of lands by the UN.

The right-wing in the US once accused the UN of forcing people to live in hobbit homes...which was ofc bullshit and something only people who are on shrooms can come up with. But at the same time these same people are wondering why the Arabs just didn't accept the partitioning plan... who the fuck would accept just given away a huge chunk of you're territory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Andrew Jackson would find a way to make a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Israel have been a place of conflicts for millennias, there's no way this will be "solved" in our lifetime, I'm sure the dying sun will fix it. But thanks for the heads up Kush!
    And it was peaceful for half that time...till the British came.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    What, you think the Israeli government materialized instantly out of nothing the second the state was made official? They were in operation for quite a long time, made up largely of terrorist groups like Lehi, Irgun and Haganah, facilitating the transfer of power. Prior to the official founding of the state of Israel, about 300k Palestinians were forcibly removed from Israel (which was the cited rationale for the Arab League's invasion).

As far as non-combatants go, yes, Palestinians were largely non-participants in the 1948 war. There were a couple militias fighting the army intermittently. On the other hand, Israeli forces committed multiple massacres against Palestinian civilians.
    Yes evil Jews were the only baddies in the whole ordeal, cut the crap will you?

The Arabs invaded because Israel became a de facto state, a Jewish one amidst them, unacceptable to say the least, they wanted it forcibly removed and failed miserably, the Arabs didn't give a flying fuck about the Arab Palestinians back then and they sure as hell don't really care nowadays.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    genocidal? If anything was genocidal then it was the original 47 partition plan.

The right-wing in US and Europe are shitting their pants because of Mexicans and refugees from the middle-east, don't be a hypocrite when you wonder why the Arabs at that time didn't just accept a Israel and the partitioning of lands by the UN.

The right-wing in the US once accused the UN of forcing people to live in hobbit homes...which was ofc bullshit and something only people who are on shrooms can come up with. But at the same time these same people are wondering why the Arabs just didn't accept the partitioning plan... who the fuck would accept just given away a huge chunk of you're territory.
    78% of the land under the Mandate already went to the Arabs, and they are the ones being screwed over?
    And of course they weren't happy with the `47 UN partition where the Jews got shafted with majority of the land offered to them was the Negev desert (and they have accepted this UN partition) the Arabs of course refused, they didn't want a single Jew on the land even though both them and the Jews had equal claim to the land, the war perpetrated by the Arabs was just another tool to achieve the goal of Judenrein, luckily they failed miserably.

More proof that Dump is a failure that the Dumpsters will completely ignore.

Yes evil Jews were the only baddies in the whole ordeal, cut the crap will you?

The Arabs invaded because Israel became a de facto state, a Jewish one amidst them, unacceptable to say the least, they wanted it forcibly removed and failed miserably, the Arabs didn't give a flying fuck about the Arab Palestinians back then and they sure as hell don't really care nowadays.

- - - Updated - - -

78% of the land under the Mandate already went to the Arabs, and they are the ones being screwed over?
    And of course they weren't happy with the `47 UN partition where the Jews got shafted with majority of the land offered to them was the Negev desert (and they have accepted this UN partition) the Arabs of course refused, they didn't want a single Jew on the land even though both them and the Jews had equal claim to the land, the war perpetrated by the Arabs was just another tool to achieve the goal of Judenrein, luckily they failed miserably.
    Outside of what the percentage is...

Who would accept given away 10% or 20% of it's territory, you can count with a one hand the number of countries that willingly accepted parting ways with territories And what claim did the Jews at that time realistically? Ancestors that lived their 2000 years ago? The few people that lived their didn't account for 80% of the territories they got with the 47 plan.

Also doesn't look like 50/50 let alone 20/80 as you claim, I think you're reversing the percentage.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...e_1947.svg.png

While I may add, they didn't want a single jew? You know that jews lived in the middle-east (including Palestina) for centuries under the Ottoman rule right. You know that when they where murdered in Europe during (pre-ww1) the Ottomans would send ships to Europe so Jews to avoid the dangers of the road.
    Last edited by ati87; 2017-08-04 at 10:35 AM.