Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    It is not. I provided the definition.

- - - Updated - - -

So you keep having no arguments besides personal attacks.
    Which you don't seem to fully comprehend. Are you related to Themius?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

So you keep having no arguments besides personal attacks.
    Lol. Think of the buzzwords you don't like and then look them up. They're in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Which you don't seem to fully comprehend. Are you related to Themius?
    I asked you where.

Microaggressions is largely bullshit. Everyone has them, you might as well say people have unintentionally offended someone at some point in their life. You suggested people stop having microaggressions but by your definition people can't, because they're *drumrolls* unintentional. You can't stop doing something unintentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Microaggressions is largely bullshit. Everyone has them, you might as well say people have unintentionally offended someone at some point in their life. You suggested people stop having microaggressions but by your definition people can't, because they're unintentional.
    You can by being more mind full and trying not to repeat things.

You can by being more mind full and trying not to repeat things.
    unintentional

adjective
    not done on purpose.

unintentional

adjective
    not done on purpose.
    Yes, you can avoid doing something unintentionally by paying attention and not just blurting everything out.

15+ Year Old Account
    unintentional

adjective
    not done on purpose.
    Just leave him be. He's a clown pretending to be german and is just a troll.

I asked you where.
    It's been pointed out numerous times, the post directly under the one I'm quoting now, says it best. Which that person had repeatedly already explained to you.

But I can't force you to use reading comprehension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    It's been pointed out numerous times, the post directly under the one I'm quoting now, says it best. Which that person had repeatedly already explained to you.

But I can't force you to use reading comprehension.
    You've yet to quote me. Still waiting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    You do understand that you can avoid doing things unintentionally if you pay attention to what you are doing, right?

Deleted
    Let them both have at it, it's hilarious.

15+ Year Old Account
    You've yet to quote me. Still waiting.

- - - Updated - - -

You do understand that you can avoid doing things unintentionally if you pay attention to what you are doing, right?
    That isn't how accidents work. They're accidents. Come on man, all you do is parrot what american sjws think. Do something else with your life. Go actually play wow cause you can't fool me.

That isn't how accidents work. They're accidents. Come on man, all you do is parrot what american sjws think. Do something else with your life. Go actually play wow cause you can't fool me.
    Pot - kettle?

7+ Year Old Account
    News flash, kiddo. Offense is taken, not given. Claiming that it's an individual's responsibility to make sure they don't accidentally "offend" someone is pretty near the apex of ignorance and stupidity.

Yes, you can avoid doing something unintentionally by paying attention and not just blurting everything out.
    You can't avoid doing something unintentionally because it's... *drumrolls* unintentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/35109/

What say you?

Are you giving money to female student activists for their "emotional labor"?

How do you even put a value on that?
    Sure, put out a box and fill it with pink hair dye, nose rings, and vegan cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    News flash, kiddo. Offense is taken, not given. Claiming that it's an individual's responsibility to make sure they don't accidentally "offend" someone is pretty near the apex of ignorance and stupidity.
    Actually you do. In normal society if you insult or hurt someone unintentionally you apologize.

You can't avoid doing something unintentionally because it's... *drumrolls* unintentional.
    Yes you can. By choosing your words carefully.

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually you do. In normal society if you insult or hurt someone unintentionally you apologize.
    In normal society, if someone gets offended by something unintentional they can get the fuck over themselves. No one has an obligation to walk on eggshells to protect the "feelz" of some random person. This type of logic is irrational.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pot - kettle?
    I'm actually a genuine person with my own thoughts and feelings thay doesn't juat parrot buzzwords all day. I actually play video games and post on a video game forum. I'm also at work. You can't turn this one around on me, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    In normal society, if someone gets offended by something unintentional they can get the fuck over themselves. No one has an obligation to walk on eggshells to protect the "feelz" of some random person. This type of logic is irrational.
    Politeness and minding other people is irrational?