Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scmpoe View Post
    Aren't you the guy that wrote the unforgettable post about how you've never had a girlfriend and your only sexual experience is with a prostitute?
    Two prostitutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Wow. You've gotten yourself some low hanging fruit and now you cling on to her. That definitely proves success with women. And here I thought the guys that can have 5 new girls every month are good.
    Nah. We met while I was in Phuket in Thailand and we took a liking to each other.
    And you still haven't pointed out how PUAs are creepy. Most women enjoy the conversations that I'm having with them. Even when I go direct and tell them they look nice, often they'll be appreciative. Girls love the attention. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
    Your "daygame" is basically about walking up to women and talking to them when they're busy doing other things. You're interrupting them. Most women are too nice to tell men to fuck off directly but most don't like being approached when they're on their way to work, shopping, on their way home from work.

your*

And if you're referring to the rate at which I got numbers, then yes, I would say that I can at least get 1 number out of every 5 girls by now. But you can't fuck a number and the girls that respond are less than that, the girls you get on dates are less than that, etc. etc. and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. You've gotten yourself some low hanging fruit and now you cling on to her. That definitely proves success with women. And here I thought the guys that can have 5 new girls every month are good.

And you still haven't pointed out how PUAs are creepy. Most women enjoy the conversations that I'm having with them. Even when I go direct and tell them they look nice, often they'll be appreciative. Girls love the attention. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
    You're a liar and you know it. I know it. Anyone who reads your flatulant failposts knows it. Why do you keep insisting you're a PUA?

I think I can make a good cringe compilation just off your posts.

Two prostitutes.
    So, let me get this straight: You're paying for sex but claim to be successful in picking up women? That makes no sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nino View Post
    Nah. We met while I was in Phuket in Thailand and we took a liking to each other.
    Phuket
    You're fucking with me now.
    Thailand
    Does "she" have a peepee?

Wow, you got yourself a "girl" from Thailand. Keep impressing me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    So, let me get this straight: You're paying for sex but claim to be successful in picking up women? That makes no sense.
    That was in the past. That was 2004 and 2012.

You're fucking with me now.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phuket_Province

It's a popular tourist destination, educate yourself.

Does "she" have a peepee?
    Nope, I wouldn't touch ladyboys even with a stick.

That's the way he rolls. lmao

That was in the past. That was 2004 and 2012.
    So no more sex than that? Considering you were asked "Aren't you the guy that wrote the unforgettable post about how you've never had a girlfriend and your only sexual experience is with a prostitute?" and responded two prostitutes. That kind of implies no experience beyond them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    What's online dating? Oh, that thing where you send a match a message, and never get one in return, and repeat? Yeah, that.

Seriously. Been on OkCupid for years, only person that ever messaged me first had three kids.
    Welcome to the party. Gave up on OKCupid after 2 things. One, noticing you can't see who liked your page without paying a subscription, and 2, zero responses. I checked recently, after leaving it be for literally 4 or 5 years. Yep, nothing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Online dating in the west sucks balls. Everyone online is trying to "date up" and caucasian women are so boring.
    OKCupid is a junk place unless you come from the US. I use Tinder, plenty of meat there.

I'm a white guy, I look good, but more of a "good looking maffia guy" than "pretty white boy", so I get a lot of matches on girls who are not very serious. Sure, I can get a lot of ONS but it's not what I'm looking for

Anyway, white chicks are quite hard to catch, but for us who are not picky about race, you can easily score a hot asian/african babe.
    I was in Asia, more precisely China, and there as a white guy you can score a hot babe. I see a lot of butt ugly boring guys who could not score a 2 here in the west, dating 8-9 in China. I mean, I saw a fat ugly fuck about 60-65 years of age walking around with a 18-20 year old Chinese babe I was drooling over. They were obviously together and I was like "why the fuck am I wasting my time in Europe?"
    Africa is even better, as long as you make a good pick, you can score a supermodel looking babe, they treat white people like gods, it's even crazier than China.

Now here's food for thought for you white girls.
    Why should I choose a white girl when most of you are stuck up feminists who treat guys like trash, when I can score a honest asian/african babe who would treat me like a man?

Deleted
    Your "daygame" is basically about walking up to women and talking to them when they're busy doing other things. You're interrupting them. Most women are too nice to tell men to fuck off directly but most don't like being approached when they're on their way to work, shopping, on their way home from work.
    I try to approach women that are not busy doing anything. When a woman is busy doing something she'll excuse herself. She's an adult, she knows how to handle the situation. But it's actually funny how interactions can sometimes go. Sometimes I'm chatting up girls at a traffic light and they'll forget about crossing the street and miss the green phase several times. I've asked girls in supermarkets if the product they're holding is any good, and they'll go "I actually don't know, I was wondering that too" and they'll decide otherwise and drop the product. I've talked girls out of buying things this way 3 times by now. It's hilarious. Rival supermarkets should hire me.

Even when girls say they have to go, if you ignore it they'll just stay. A girl told me she had to catch her train. I still got her number, even though she had a boyfriend and we still ended up texting.

You can get away with a lot more than you think you can.

I've only had a handful of bad experiences so far out of the about 300 approaches I did. This includes a girl asking me if I was retarded when I approached her from behind. A girl telling me to "back off dude" when I asked her about her phone. And the number one scary moment that worried me was when I approached a young girl in front of a pizzeria and some older guy stormed out towards me and asked me what I wanted. Maybe it was his daughter or an employee, but he definitely tried to intimidate me. I asked about some near-by bar, he gave me angry directions, and I said thank you and left. Gotta be careful, but it's worth the risk.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-08-07 at 10:11 AM.

So no more sex than that? Considering you were asked "Aren't you the guy that wrote the unforgettable post about how you've never had a girlfriend and your only sexual experience is with a prostitute?" and responded two prostitutes. That kind of implies no experience beyond them.
    Well....there's very little functional difference between prostitution and run-of-the-mill gold diggers. Meaningful relationships tend to be a lot more rarer than superficial flings, and prostitution is only half a step away from the latter.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Online dating in the west sucks balls. Everyone online is trying to "date up" and caucasian women are so boring.
    OKCupid is a junk place unless you come from the US. I use Tinder, plenty of meat there.

I'm a white guy, I look good, but more of a "good looking maffia guy" than "pretty white boy", so I get a lot of matches on girls who are not very serious. Sure, I can get a lot of ONS but it's not what I'm looking for

Anyway, white chicks are quite hard to catch, but for us who are not picky about race, you can easily score a hot asian/african babe.
    I was in Asia, more precisely China, and there as a white guy you can score a hot babe. I see a lot of butt ugly boring guys who could not score a 2 here in the west, dating 8-9 in China. I mean, I saw a fat ugly fuck about 60-65 years of age walking around with a 18-20 year old Chinese babe I was drooling over. They were obviously together and I was like "why the fuck am I wasting my time in Europe?"
    Africa is even better, as long as you make a good pick, you can score a supermodel looking babe, they treat white people like gods, it's even crazier than China.

Why should I choose a white girl when most of you are stuck up feminists who treat guys like trash, when I can score a honest asian/african babe who would treat me like a man?
    Is this copypasta

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post

Honestly, just off that post, I'm baffled why any woman save one with severe self-respect issues would give you a chance.

You can't quantify an entire half of the species based off of singular ethnic or racial stereotypes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    You're a liar and you know it. I know it. Anyone who reads your flatulant failposts knows it. Why do you keep insisting you're a PUA?

I think I can make a good cringe compilation just off your posts.
    The only reason you would think I'm a liar is because you don't know how to talk to girls. You can't fathom how someone could just walk up to a girl he doesn't even know and get a positive experience out of it, make women laugh and smile and maybe even get her phone number. Maybe you think women just aren't nice when you talk to them, but reality is, most women are lovely. Don't let feminism tell you otherwise. Cold-approaching women in the street has made me like girls even more. Maybe you have to overcome your deep-seated misogyny.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Honestly, just off that post, I'm baffled why any woman save one with severe self-respect issues would give you a chance.

You can't quantify an entire half of the species based off of singular erhnic or racial stereotypes.
    To be very honest though, self-respect in general seems to come at a premium these days.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phuket_Province

It's a popular tourist destination, educate yourself.

Nope, I wouldn't touch ladyboys even with a stick.
    But you still have to go to Thailand to get laid.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you so concerned with my sexlife? Are you hitting on me?

But you still have to go to Thailand to get laid.
    Nope, she lives with me.

The only reason you would think I'm a liar is because you don't know how to talk to girls. You can't fathom how someone could just walk up to a girl he doesn't even know and get a positive experience out of it, make women laugh and smile and maybe even get her phone number. Maybe you think women just aren't nice when you talk to them, but reality is, most women are lovely. Don't let feminism tell you otherwise. Cold-approaching women in the street has made me like girls even more. Maybe you have to overcome your deep-seated misogyny.
    I don't subscribe to idiotic theories on trying to talk to women. You know, bullshit like negging.

I get along with women just fine, because I treat them like people, not marks.

Why are you so concerned with my sexlife? Are you hitting on me?

I'm not concerned with it. I'm saying if you were so successful with women as you claim then you wouldn't have to resort to prostitutes why by your own account is your only sexual experiences.