Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    isnt it wrathion?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What the hell?
    Humans seem to have a thing for Elves; There are quite a few human / elf parings.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Humans seem to have a thing for Elves; There are quite a few human / elf parings.
    Yeah but not a kid with an Elf that's thousands of years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    For fuck sake it's not about gay, I think it's slightly weird people were sexualising (and it is sexualising) a 15 year old boy and a 1 year old fucking dragon. It's sick. As a straight guy, stop fucking saying as a straight guy - it does not matter.
    A 1 year old that acts the same age as the "15 year old" in question, although even less naively than said 15 year old.

7+ Year Old Account
    For fuck sake it's not about gay, I think it's slightly weird people were sexualising (and it is sexualising) a 15 year old boy and a 1 year old fucking dragon. It's sick. As a straight guy, stop fucking saying as a straight guy - it does not matter.
    Anduin is no longer "15". That was MoP. He's in his early 20s now. Wrathion may be "1" by human standards, but is far older to his own people much the same way fairies work. Magical lifespans and all that. Not sure the artist was thinking 1 year old and 15 year old. Both are obviously young, but not THAT young.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    What is weird is that Turalyon is 1k years aswell. Wich is really odd for a human. Actually i am really confused about that. But in 7.3 it is said that Arator hasnt seen them for 1k years. I thought it was since Outland wich was just a couple of decades ago... but go figure. Blizzard like to tell things in thousands of years.
    Yeah, ages and time are a weird in WoW universe T_T I sometimes start thinking that 1k WoW years is ~10 Earth years or something like that

But if you're talking about TBC, then said events occurred only ~6-8 years ago in WoW universe.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-08-07 at 06:05 PM.

Do characters ever get married in fantasy games or movies? I don't know if I can think of one. Usually dirty things happen before the books beginning but never during (Example: Lord of the Rings). It's like this in Shounen anime too. One Piece is a great example.

Sad to see people are still pushing Anduin is gay and that, so fucking disgusting, he's in love with a child dragon. Degeneracy
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    just over a year old
    wrathion was 3 in dragon years.

Formerly known as Arafal

He's secretly a playboy and hates commitment

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Dream: King Wrynn opts for diplomatic solution with Lordaeron, forms personal union. Anduin forced to marry teenage undead princess. (DaveKosak)

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Because Blizzard is now tailoring their lore to headcanons, and the prevaling fujoshi headcanon is that Anduin is into Wrathion.
    Well...he is. It is hilarious how butthurt some people get whenever this comes up

He's saving himself for his one True Love.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    Uh. He's the heir to Stormwind. If he wants to continue his legacy, shouldn't he find someone? Especially now that the legion is turning weak humans like Varian into goo.
    Warning sarcasm incoming

Why:

- usually its to other noble house...those are a plenty in azoroth...oohhh wait nope...
    - he has had allot of off time. not fighting wars, running the alliance when his dad was away, training to be a priest/paladin?! oohh wait.
    - between the now and when he most likely started to think about girls. He has been captured by garrosh, trained, the whole legion thing happened. the whole warlords thing happened.

But yeah..he kinda needs one...maybe kul turas has some hot mage for him ( not jaina...we all know what happens to man the are lovers of jaina )( really look it up).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Yeah, ages and time are a weird in WoW universe T_T I sometimes start thinking that 1k WoW years is ~10 Earth years or something like that

But if you're talking about TBC, then said events occurred only ~6-8 years ago in WoW universe.
    Nah... i think it was the expansion of warcraft 2. Khadgar went to outland with Turalyon and Alleria. They had a son there, Arator. TBC happened later. But i mean... it can't be that much later. Khadgar got old in the meanwhile. But can't realistic have been more than 20 to 30 years till TBC when we found Arator and Khadgar.

It has got to be some mistake on Blizz's part. Because if we were to believe the 7.3 dialogue... it would've been a thousand years... and both Turalyon and Khadgar would be over 1k years, wich is ludicrous. The 1k years part has got to be wrong.

A friend is telling me that theres something with the portals. They time travel. I still don't know how this would fit. Ok, so his theory is that Alleria and Turalyon went through several portals after Ner'zhul... that they traveled to the past 1k years until time passed and they came to the present timeline again. So, it would still mean that Turalyon is over 1k years old. Through the power of the light? Oh boy... is this a mess!
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-08-07 at 11:46 PM.

Wrathion would be a hilarious choice, given how long Onyxia spent trying to infiltrate Stormwind's elite and Wrathion just waltzes in and gets hitched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Nah... i think it was the expansion of warcraft 2. Khadgar went to outland with Turalyon and Alleria. They had a son there, Arator. TBC happened later. But i mean... it can't be that much later. Khadgar got old in the meanwhile. But can't realistic have been more than 20 to 30 years till TBC when we found Arator and Khadgar.
    Ah, this was like 14-16 years before TBC.

It has got to be some mistake on Blizz's part. Because if we were to believe the 7.3 dialogue... it would've been a thousand years... and both Turalyon and Khadgar would be over 1k years, wich is ludicrous. The 1k years part has got to be wrong.

A friend is telling me that theres something with the portals. They time travel. I still don't know how this would fit. Ok, so his theory is that Alleria and Turalyon went through several portals after Ner'zhul... that they traveled to the past 1k years until time passed and they came to the present timeline again. So, it would still mean that Turalyon is over 1k years old. Through the power of the light? Oh boy... is this a mess!
    Welp, Twisting Nether is weird, but this time relativity actually explains how demons can reform there so "fast", I mean they might be spending hundreds or thousands of years reforming, even w/o Argussian boost, but to us on Azeroth it's actually like few months or years.

As for Turalyon, his gear is enchanted and/or reforged by Light, so I guess same goes for his body, he might be on some Light enhancement drugs He may actually be WoW analogue of space marine (WH40K style) at this point.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-08-08 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Twisted? Wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Homophobe, in this day and age, tsk tsk
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Is being gay something that is considered unclassy? Are you some kind of homophobe or something?
    You certainly enjoy throwing that word around. Was it your word of the day on your calendar, kid?

But no. it's not homophobia. Just calling out a shitty joke. It's tired, predictable and annoying. People should try to use that sagging gelatin mold in their thick skulls for once and come up with some new material rather than playing the "lawl, ghey" card.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2017-08-08 at 02:19 AM.

I just did the hunter MM artifact again and vareesa or what ever that silverconvent girl said time has no meaning in the place so a day could be a hundred years or at least thats how i saw what she was saying anyway back on topic

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Well...he is. It is hilarious how butthurt some people get whenever this comes up
    Thank you for notifying me, Dave Kosak.