Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have all those unchecked, and when I go to the trash mobs section in Molten Core it displays all the belts for each class even though I can't wear them or transmog them. It even shows a cloth bracer recipe that wouldn't apply to me (a warrior). THEN when I go down to World Drops -> Classic -> Sets -> Level 1-9 it still shows a bunch of items in there that are cloth, mail, leather that I can't even transmog either or put into my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by SubMergej2 View Post
    I have all those unchecked, and when I go to the trash mobs section in Molten Core it displays all the belts for each class even though I can't wear them or transmog them. It even shows a cloth bracer recipe that wouldn't apply to me (a warrior). THEN when I go down to World Drops -> Classic -> Sets -> Level 1-9 it still shows a bunch of items in there that are cloth, mail, leather that I can't even transmog either or put into my collection.
    Could you take a screenshot with that has ATT open in the spot you see the issue alongside your options windows for ATT? Sometimes it's a filter on/off by mistake people don't see.

Just to double check the following should be off in order not to see it:
    • Ignore All Filters (Debug Mode)
    • Ignore All Filters for BoE/BoA items
    • Recipes

If you have all 3 off and it still shows just submit that screenshot and we can take a closer look. Since something is bypassing the filter for the BoE tier set pieces since they are class coded internally.

- - - Updated - - -

It's saying I can still collect a bunch of cloth and mail gear, and class gear that I can't even use. How do I disable this? It's also showing recipes for professions that aren't even mine.

puu.sh/wYfAi/75258985ad.jpg
    Just a heads up, in this screenshot using "Ignore All Filters for BoE/BoA items" essentially tells the addon "Show me every single BoE and BoA in the game. Doesn't matter I can't wear it, just show me!"

Okay that did it. It fixed my issues and I can't believe I overlooked that, I'm such an idiot. Thank you so much!

Okay that did it. It fixed my issues and I can't believe I overlooked that, I'm such an idiot. Thank you so much!
    No worries at all. It's really easy to overlook all the filters and not think about them at all.

Late to the party but this looks pretty interesting. I'll give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by dhkassadee View Post
    I've accidently 'shrunk' the window and it won't let me scale it back due to the 'scroll bar' being in the way, see attached image..
    Same thing happened to me and even deleting saved variables didn't help. Could you please add 'Restore default size' button and an option to lock size changing?
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

This is by far the best add on I have used in quite some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Same thing happened to me and even deleting saved variables didn't help. Could you please add 'Restore default size' button and an option to lock size changing?
    In 1.2.3 (not released yet) I've made it so that you can't resize any of the windows past 32x32. (enough for just the title line) and also made it so that if you drag from the bottom, it'll work every time.

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

What does this mean "Collections addon, "ALL THE THINGS" on Twitch. (Curse Client)"

What does Twitch have to do with anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    What does this mean "Collections addon, "ALL THE THINGS" on Twitch. (Curse Client)"

What does Twitch have to do with anything?
    Sadly Curse merged with Twitch. So the app that you use to manage addons for WoW is now officially called "Twitch Client".

Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    Sadly Curse merged with Twitch. So the app that you use to manage addons for WoW is now officially called "Twitch Client".
    I didn't know about this. I just booted up my Curse Client, having not touched wow in 6 moths, it says no updates are out for any addon. I suppose this isnt correct, but it just means the software has been abandoned in order to force people over to the twitch client' ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daktar View Post
    Profession tracking -- let me explain this. The items shown are the profession patterns that drop, the only tracking done is for the items they craft. We have yet to add in profession filters to filter out bop items crafted from recipes. We do not track in any form or fashion whether you have the pattern, the pattern drops, etc. All we are tracking with the addon is the appearance for the item shown. If you don't want to see these please disable the filter recipes. It should not be showing cloth, leather, or mail if you are on your warrior unless you have debug mode turned on or have checked the filters to see cloth, leather, mail in the addon.

Please state where you see grey items so these can be fixed. There should not be any grey items.
    I'll check this debug mode tomorrow. Maybe it'll change things.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    I didn't know about this. I just booted up my Curse Client, having not touched wow in 6 moths, it says no updates are out for any addon. I suppose this isnt correct, but it just means the software has been abandoned in order to force people over to the twitch client' ?
    Not 100% sure on the curse client thing as it could be a possibility.

If I remember right release is at 1.2.2 as 1.2.3 is still being worked on at the moment. Too busy entering data and debugging bugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Updated this addon, and it took away all the LFRs. It used to show LFRs for Dragon Soul, MoP, WoD and Legion, now only shows Legion. Was working fine until this latest update.

We added breaks for each lfr wing using the achievements, so you will need to check achievements filter to see them.

10+ Year Old Account
    ALL THE THINGS 1.2.3 has been Released!
    There were a LOT of changed with this push. (Too long for a post!)
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/26...ngs#t1:changes

Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    ALL THE THINGS 1.2.3 has been Released!
    There were a LOT of changed with this push. (Too long for a post!)
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/26...ngs#t1:changes
    What was changed? When you do a new version, curse deletes the changelog of the old version (or im too stupid to find them)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    What was changed? When you do a new version, curse deletes the changelog of the old version (or im too stupid to find them)
    If curse doesn't save them you can visit the #release-notes channel on discord where we have them all compiled.

I know I been pushing a few times already but just to be sure is the "border on/off OR border transparency" setting still on the cards ? (I say OR as both will allow me to get rid of the border.. either by turning it off or make it fully transparent).

Here is a screenshot why I need this:
    https://ibb.co/hBAkxF

As you can see I got the panel ready to place the minilist in but the white borders curse with everything else
    Last edited by Planetdune; 2017-08-08 at 06:48 PM.

Amazing addon. Keep it up!

I guess PvP vendors and their ensembles are already somewhere on the to do list?

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    You can see the changelog for older files: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...e-things/files