Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do we get antorus after or before december?

title says it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before. Probably a week or two after Blizzcon

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    It's confirmed that its coming out before Winter Veil.

Source: http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=254076/...as-varimathras

Spell alters one of the raid encounters. So unless they're planning and intending on Antorus to last 12+ months, the only rational thing is that it'll be out before Winter Veil season.

On a fun side note every Legion patch thus far has been coming out 77 days apart, with the exception of the Karazhan patch. If the follow that 7.3 will be out later this month and Antorus+7.3.5 will be out the week before US Thanksgiving with them probably pushing the Mythic unlock until after Blizzcon, as it wouldn't get proper balance and fixes Thanksgiving week and the following week being Blizzcon.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2017-08-07 at 05:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Agreed, usually things go that way.
    Judging by some major WoW content developers on youtube, Blizz really wants them on Blizzcon so..
    they are probably going to announce 8.0.1 too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    It's not nerfed unless it's live.

IF they continue the pattern of a roughly 11 weeks between content releases then it should be mid-November. So shortly after Blizzcon.

Of course that's an if they continue doing that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    IF they continue the pattern of a roughly 11 weeks between content releases then it should be mid-November. So shortly after Blizzcon.

Of course that's an if they continue doing that.
    Eh no. If they continue the pattern it's before that

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Eh no. If they continue the pattern it's before that
    If they follow the pattern then 7.3 drops in August 29. 11 weeks after that is November 14. That would be the middle of November.

My guess is that the last LFR wing of Antorus opens right before they're turning the holiday mode on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before, which makes me believe my theory to be correct.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    My guess as well is right after Blizzcon.

So
    Normal/Heroic: 7/11/17
    Mythic, LFR Wing 1: 14/11/17
    LFR Wing 2: 21/11/17
    LFR Wing 3: 28/11/17
    LFR Wing 4: 5/12/17

Since they said they are planning to make LFR harder, they could try to make up for LFR being harder by having a faster release schedule on LFR and thus release it before the holiday season.
    and then what ? 10 months of content drought till 8.0 ?

i highly doubt they will release the raids before new year.

I am expecting Antorus to be in 7.3.5 in November, and then for there to be a 7.4 patch with a new dungeon and a 3 boss ToV style raid. Expecting it like...77 days after 7.25, And probably 8.0 6 months later.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and then what ? 10 months of content drought till 8.0 ?

i highly doubt they will release the raids before new year.
    Obviously they won't just go "hey guys, it's 77 days since antorus is out, here's 8.0"

6-8 months sounds more realistic at minimum.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    On a fun side note every Legion patch thus far has been coming out 77 days apart, with the exception of the Karazhan patch. If the follow that 7.3 will be out later this month and Antorus+7.3.5 will be out the week before US Thanksgiving with them probably pushing the Mythic unlock until after Blizzcon, as it wouldn't get proper balance and fixes Thanksgiving week and the following week being Blizzcon.
    It's actually always 77 days. Legion started 9th August, with Broken Shore intro, Demon Hunter class and Azeroth invasions; then we had Ulduar/Karazhan questline that culminated with launch.

Patch 7.3.5 will arrive likely 14/15th November, so I expect something like that:

21th November - Normal/Heroic Antorus
    28th November - Mythic Antorus, Light's Breach (Garothi Worldbreaker, Hounds of Sargeras, Antoran High Command)
    12th December - Forbidden Descent (Kin'garoth, Varimathras, Shivarra)
    9th January (sorry, Christmas are imporant for Blizz) - Hope's End (Hasabel, Imonar, Eonar)
    23th January - Seat of the Pantheon (Aggramar, Argus).

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It's actually always 77 days. Legion started 9th August, with Broken Shore intro, Demon Hunter class and Azeroth invasions; then we had Ulduar/Karazhan questline that culminated with launch.

Patch 7.3.5 will arrive likely 14/15th November, so I expect something like that:

28th November - Mythic Antorus, Light's Breach (Garothi Worldbreaker, Hounds of Sargeras, Antoran High Command)
    9th January (sorry, Christmas are imporant for Blizz) - Hope's End (Hasabel, Imonar, Eonar)
    Thanks for literally repeating what I said for no reason. but again the odds of mythic releasing the week of US Thanksgiving, just will not happen because they won't be in office to fix major mythic bugs.

10+ Year Old Account

They might push it to the 28th. US Thanksgiving, a 4 day weekend, starts the 23rd. On the other hand, the raids have been pretty stable, so they could release on the 21st and just run support with a skeleton crew. Just depends on how stable they feel it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Thanks for literally repeating what I said for no reason. but again the odds of mythic releasing the week of US Thanksgiving, just will not happen because they won't be in office to fix major mythic bugs.
    The 28th is the week after Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    They might push it to the 28th. US Thanksgiving, a 4 day weekend, starts the 23rd. On the other hand, the raids have been pretty stable, so they could release on the 21st and just run support with a skeleton crew. Just depends on how stable they feel it is.

- - - Updated - - -

The 28th is the week after Thanksgiving.
    I was looking at the calendar wrong, regardless the odds of them releasing a raid the week of thanksgiving being heroic or mythic is extremely unlikely.

I hope Antorus will last 10 months as a tier. Any less than that for a final tier is shitty imo. Just throw a 2-3 boss raid 6-7 months after Antorus releases.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, since 7.3's base patch will drop around Setember 22 (huehuehue), the raid will happen after that. If they are smart, they will launch it at least in November.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Hmmm, since 7.3's base patch will drop around Setember 22 (huehuehue), the raid will happen after that. If they are smart, they will launch it at least in November.
    Wrong, patch 7.3 is going to drop at 29th or so, 77 days like always. Legion season ending is already announced. They usually announce a season ending 2-3 weeks before next patch.

Deleted
    yeah know they would screw over the BIGEGST part of players this way....

more like
    29th December (sorry lfr wings are enabled automaticly) - Hope's End (Hasabel, Imonar, Eonar)
    13th January - Seat of the Pantheon (Aggramar, Argus).

(pls stop your lfr hate...)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Wrong, patch 7.3 is going to drop at 29th or so, 77 days like always. Legion season ending is already announced. They usually announce a season ending 2-3 weeks before next patch.
    *2 weeks before so that would make it the 22th for 7.3
    Last edited by mmoc25fb373f9a; 2017-08-08 at 01:53 AM.