Pepe easily

I'd roll a die:

1- factions
    2- instanced pvp
    3- spec changing
    4- master loot option

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    No offense, but this is absolutely false. LFR was for longevity already. If there weren't any LFR, the game would be dead a long time ago.
    idd, if you see the amount of ppl taking part in LFR vs mythic it is pretty clear that LFR was a succes over the harder modes.
    No LFR means that casuals level up do some outdoor content and leave.

Atleast now they sick around and no without LFR they would not do mythic raiding if you think this is the case.
    Not everybody wants to plan there free time around evenings where a guild wants to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    idd, if you see the amount of ppl taking part in LFR vs mythic it is pretty clear that LFR was a succes over the harder modes.
    No LFR means that casuals level up do some outdoor content and leave.

Atleast now they sick around and no without LFR they would not do mythic raiding if you think this is the case.
    Not everybody wants to plan there free time around evenings where a guild wants to raid.
    (1) Participation in LFR is over inflated. The only people that should be counted as LFR "success" are those that ONLY raid LFR and nothing else and STAY SUBSCRIBED.

& (1a) Those that unsubscribe and come back once new conten/lfr is out ...finish that content and then unsubscribe again.

No one else matters. Alts don't matter.

Free time guilds?

(1) we now have a pug button in wow, which wasn't there when LFR was added. If the pug button was introduced first then i doubt LFR would of been added.

(2) Considering the amount of guilds out there, the different time zones, and days of raiding. There is a guild raiding schedule out there for everyone. Although, Blizzard can do a better job at helping guilds advertise.

LFR do not keep people playing this game. The amount if people that say "OMG i got to pay $15 a month because i love wow and LFR" is very small. ^*^*( i did LFR xavis 4 times this weekend on alts in hopes of the nightmare enchant...so that is 4 groups of 25...100 toons and i think i read 4 lines of text.

WoW is a MMO, communication builds community, community keeps people subscribed. Blizzard is starting to realise this hence no "tourism" mode.

Blizzard should aim to put incentives in the game for joining LFR as a group, with people on real ID, with the pug button.

Last time i truley enjoyed LFR was when i took 20 guildies in and funnelled gear to peeps....and that as in DRAGON SOUL.

And i have participated in every LFR for whatever silly reason at the time, my participation should not be clouted as a LFR success story.
    Last edited by Banard; 2017-08-08 at 01:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    (1) we now have a pug button in wow, which wasn't there when LFR was added. If the pug button was introduced first then i doubt LFR would of been added.
    Pug button would not had saved this community before there was LFR we had Gearscore A holes.
    The raiding community made sure to shut the casuals out by requesting gearscores so high that they could never jion a pug group.

And this toxic community is still there when we see what happend with the timewalking BT.

Usually gnomes would win no contest, but Legion is the only thing I want gone right now.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

10+ Year Old Account
    The legendaries in Legion.
    Easily the worst thing in the game right now. Getting any legendary that isn't BiS feels like a let-down, and getting BiS ones is more of a relief than a joy.

Second place: Legion in general. I mostly raid, and so far the raids have been.. Rather disappointing.

Titanforging
    CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x | Heatsink: Noctua NH-U12S | Mobo: Asus PRIME X570-P
    GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 Superclocked | PSU: Corsair 650W RM650x (2018)
    RAM: Corsair 16GB (2 x 8GB) Vengeance LPX, DDR4 3200MHz CL16
    M.2: Intel 1TB 660p 1800/1800 MB/s | SSD: Samsung 750 EVO 500GB | HDD: 1TB Western Digital Black
    Case: Fractal Design Focus G | OS: Windows 10 64-bit

Pug button would not had saved this community before there was LFR we had Gearscore A holes.
    The raiding community made sure to shut the casuals out by requesting gearscores so high that they could never jion a pug group.

And this toxic community is still there when we see what happend with the timewalking BT.
    So when I started this game in wotlk (gearscore was rife during this period) by my own with no friends and then managed to get myself into a ICC 25 Heroic raiding guild, I'm some special snowflake that got really lucky?

Tradeskills, 100%
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    So when I started this game in wotlk (gearscore was rife during this period) by my own with no friends and then managed to get myself into a ICC 25 Heroic raiding guild, I'm some special snowflake that got really lucky?
    Yes you got lucky that the guild was so kind to get somebody in that should then had been in heroic dungeon gear when progressing in ICC heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Complainers

All the elitist snowflakes who want LFR gone

Like... why LFR though? What does it hurt you if people are able to do content they wouldn't otherwise be able to do, or want to join a raiding guild for?

I'm in a Heroic guild... it doesn't bother me at all that people can raid LFR...
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

Yes you got lucky that the guild was so kind to get somebody in that should then had been in heroic dungeon gear when progressing in ICC heroic.
    So everyone else new to the game got lucky ?(careful what you say here since wotlk had the highest sub count in wow history)

The new talent system.

Deleted
    So everyone else new to the game got lucky ?(careful what you say here since wotlk had the highest sub count in wow history)
    Entering raid in the middle fo the exp pack in WotlK- TBC- Vanilla was almost impossible.
    And that is a fact.

Why do you think guilds had a very very hard time gettting new players when somebody left there guilds back in those days?
    Because Naxx raiders need atleast full BWL ppl, and in TBC they needed BT ppl for SWP and in WotlK you had the same thing.
    What means high level guilds stole ppl from middle field guilds what made them never progress because they where gearing up ppl to just see being stolen by higher guilds if they needed a class.

Its not like there was no point in creating something like LFR or catch up mechanics over the years.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2017-08-08 at 03:09 PM.

Entering raid in the middle fo the exp pack in WotlK- TBC- Vanilla was almost impossible.
    And that is a fact.

Why do you think guilds had a very very hard time gettting new players when somebody left there guilds back in those days?
    Because Naxx raiders need atleast full BWL ppl, and in TBC they needed BT ppl for SWP and in WotlK you had the same thing.

Its not like there was no point in creating something like LFR or catch up mechanics over the years.
    I entered during ToC during wrath, I had no problem getting into a guild. There were plenty of catch up mechanics back then. I could run 10man, previous tier raids, dungeons, VoA bosses, etc

You're just used to LFR now and expect so much free gear to get into normal pugging immediately. Too spoilt and that's why player retention is so bad right now. You get fed everything within a month and there's a HUGE gap between normal pugging a few and getting into heroics (the highest a casual is likely to get into)

Deleted
    I entered during ToC during wrath, I had no problem getting into a guild. There were plenty of catch up mechanics back then. I could run 10man, previous tier raids, dungeons, VoA bosses, etc

You're just used to LFR now and expect so much free gear to get into normal pugging immediately. Too spoilt and that's why player retention is so bad right now. You get fed everything within a month and there's a HUGE gap between normal pugging a few and getting into heroics (the highest a casual is likely to get into)
    I raided till WotlK so dont tell me what i am used to and i started in Vanilla.
    Just that i take LFR over any raiding content these days makes me spoiled? maybe you should think about all of the community paying sub fee for blizzard to create your mythic content that only 10% do so what ppl are spoiled...

And there where not alot of catch up mechanics.
    And i would not say 10m guilds where a catch up mechanic in WotlK because some guilds where very hardcore into 10m content back then.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2017-08-08 at 03:20 PM.