Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You're reaching mate. Show me where this is occurring?
    I'm not your mate. We don't have sex and I'm not your friend.

If you can't fathom that women do this to men ALSO(note I'm not saying it is the other way around from the story), then you're oblivious and can't be helped. But I suspect that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    You're a fucking parasite. I don't understand why this site allows your bs.
    It doesn't even respond when it's been contradicted with facts. I mean there was a thread recently about rapes in the UK and it said how "I would never leave Canada to go there" when I replied with "Ummm you do realize Canada has a higher sexual assault rate than the UK right?" no answer.

- - - Updated - - -

You're reaching mate. Show me where this is occurring?
    You just sexually harassed him calling him your mate when he clearly isn't.

its a dumb thing to do, but nothing that warrants an over reaction. some people just want to be upset.

Kill this pig! And his family! What a disgusting piece of shit. UGH!
    While they're at it might aswell get rid of Tennis, so I'll never have to read any of his fucking threads ever again. Boy I'd like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And God Emperor Trudeau didn't personally crucify this guy yet despite this being such a monumentally important and high-profile case? What is happening down there in Canada? Because it doesn't look good. Sad!
    God Emperor Trudeau already has approval ratings close to Trump's and has already been filmed on camera physically assaulting a woman in the boob so I think he might stay out of this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    It doesn't even respond when it's been contradicted with facts. I mean there was a thread recently about rapes in the UK and it said how "I would never leave Canada to go there" when I replied with "Ummm you do realize Canada has a higher sexual assault rate than the UK right?" no answer.
    Freighter does the same thing. I explained to him exactly what racism is and why it's caused. He didn't reply at all. I've noticed that Tennisace does the same thing.

An echo chamber is what suits these kinds of people, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah... "Inappropriate touching" done by women towards men never happens anywhere. Never have I ever had a woman come up to me and have her put a hand on my shoulder without me asking for it. Or grab my forearm without me asking for it. Hell, I've never had a woman ruffle my hair without me asking for it, no no no. Never.

It's funny because it's so ubiquitous, nobody ever even thinks twice. When you point it out, all you get is bullshit like "well it's their nurturing nature" and all that crap. Imagine if men started putting their hands on women everywhere they go. You'd never hear the end of it.

But noo... Women never put their hands on men. No! Never!
    It happens quite frequently at the bar I go to and thank god the KJ there has to announce that if a man were to do it they'd be crying sexual assault so don't do it.

The entire French population is apparently rapists too, according to Fennisace
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

What planet do you people live on where it's okay to walk up to a reporter doing her job and kiss her?

Like it matters what kind of kiss it is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What planet do you people live on where it's okay to walk up to a reporter doing her job and kiss her?

If a lady came up to me and kissed me on the cheek, I would actually take it as a compliment. They found me attractive and interesting enough to give me a kiss on the cheek. It's a positive act of humanity, not rape, not sexual harassment, not sexual abuse or molestation.

To show affection for another human being in a good way. The reason why the woman felt so negatively about it is because she isn't used to such acts of affection by other people. Her upbringing is different from the man's upbringing.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Its not okay, its pretty rude, impolite and thats all.

Thats not sexual harassment tho, and theres no need to make any judge busy because of this sh1t. Lets leave the judiciary take care of real problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Anything more than a handshake should require written consent signed by 3 witnesses.
    WHOA! Why the fuck should a handshake be okay?! Do you know where those hands have been?! It's a disgusting violation of one's autonomy, and a danger to their health to boot.

10+ Year Old Account

^ Obviously that man should of been arrested.

/s
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

A top story over here. Crazy how some are trying to downplay this.
    Seems like he was really fortunate that she didn't file charges eh?
    Hopefully it was a sincere apology and he learns to respect others from now on.
    Is it really a top story or did you just want to post something click baity?

These kind of stories are sad and show how disconnected from reality we are becoming.

Deleted
    All males should apologise for own existence or so I get from leftist preachings.

Quote Originally Posted by Absomal View Post
    If a lady came up to me and kissed me on the cheek, I would actually take it as a compliment.
    So all you guys saying this is nothing, what would your reactions be if an other man walked up to you and planted a sloppy kiss on your cheek without your consent?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warpaladin View Post
    -SNIP-

^ Obviously that man should of been arrested.

/s
    Yes actually he should.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Is it really a top story or did you just want to post something click baity?

These kind of stories are sad and show how disconnected from reality we are becoming.
    It is man. I saw this story had a lot of comments on other websites so I figure this community might be interested as well.

Why does this have to be some kind of gender argument? Like others have said, I don't want a stranger to slobber all over me.

without expressed written consent two weeks in advance

You don't get to touch someone without their approval.
    Especially when you intentionally do it as a blunt sexual innuendo.

And it is borderline retarded to do something like that to a stranger.
    To that person you are some weirdo who unannouncedly forced personal physical contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    So all you guys saying this is nothing, what would your reactions be if an other man walked up to you and planted a sloppy kiss on your cheek without your consent?
    An hour of saying no-homo-bro would ensue?

Seriously, it is not okay to kiss a random person without their consent...