Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I would think that the Void Lords are back in time and escape through a Sands of Time void portal in Tanaris, where Old Gods are quenching power through realms on Azeroth using the Shadowmoon Orcs. Shadow power is fighting the light, so Alliance is back in the fight, while Orcs and Undead are rivals to seek the new shadow power.

But it's hard to tell because it seems like its has been done before.
    Last edited by Wuuzikli; 2017-08-08 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionjah View Post
    I would think that the Void Lords are back in time and escape through a Sands of Time void portal in Tanaris, where Old Gods are quenching power through realms on Azeroth using the Shadowmoon Orcs. Shadow power is fighting the light, so Alliance is back in the fight, while Orcs and Undead are rivals to seek the new shadow power.

But it's hard to tell because it seems like its has been done before.
    I hope twilight cult has access to alternate realty Blackmoore who hounded thrall in twilight of the aspects..... or the very least the Ethernum appropriate the remains of Chromatus when they were in the Nexus

Anyone who thinks WoW needs lore Obviously didn't actually play Vanilla, damn millennials. Vanilla had no overall story, each raid had it's own story, especially UBRS/BWL, But each raid was it's own lore, unlike expansions these days where it's all based on one set of story/lore/endgame boss.

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Anyone who thinks WoW needs lore Obviously didn't actually play Vanilla, damn millennials. Vanilla had no overall story, each raid had it's own story, especially UBRS/BWL, But each raid was it's own lore, unlike expansions these days where it's all based on one set of story/lore/endgame boss.
    You mean like arrokoa
    And void. Nerzhul?

Not true plenty of side stories get inroduced a d explored outside major raid themes

- - - Updated - - -

Would anyone else care to disbute what possible threat could extend past the 8.0 expansion. Just no credible threats left beyond the legion titans and purging of the final old god and cohorts
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-08-08 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    They can always recycle the lore from an alternative perspective as seen before. Perhaps there is a planet somewhere, where Arthas still exist and is the good guy?
    You joke, but my favorite idea for a zone goes something like this:

A younger version of Chromie (pre-WotLK) sees the infinite dragonflight prevent Arthas from becoming the Lich King by preventing the Stratholme massacre. Chromie, inexperienced, says 'wow this is actually a good thing' and lets it play out, and brings the players (our current selves) back to witness it. Arthas never turns evil, marries Jaina Proudmoore, and leads Lordaeron as it slowly falls to the Legion/Scourge. This would play out over a timeshifted/phased 'Lordaeron' zone and would culminate in things going horribly, horribly wrong, which leads right into Chromie going back to Stratholme and leads into the events of the Culling of Stratholme instance.

They think Blizzard will run out of ideas? Maybe I mean it certainly is possible and the only decent idea, although extremely unlikely as long as a river of money flows. Others try to box in Blizzard by defining boundaries to the current lore and pretend in a made up fictional reality more fiction cannot just simply be layer on top of it. A few others just want just project negitivity to something they want dead so they can be right after being wrong 100s of times already on the subject and pretend like it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    They think Blizzard will run out of ideas? Maybe I mean it certainly is possible and the only decent idea, although extremely unlikely as long as a river of money flows. Others try to box in Blizzard by defining boundaries to the current lore and pretend in a made up fictional reality more fiction cannot just simply be layer on top of it. A few others just want just project negitivity to something they want dead so they can be right after being wrong 100s of times already on the subject and pretend like it matters.
    Fact void lords are the end
    Fact nzoth is the last potential corruptor to the world soul

Fact the etherealss, naga, void, and nzoth is heavily pushed in legion.

Its not running out of lore because they cant make more

Its running out because they are wrapping the story up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    You joke, but my favorite idea for a zone goes something like this:

A younger version of Chromie (pre-WotLK) sees the infinite dragonflight prevent Arthas from becoming the Lich King by preventing the Stratholme massacre. Chromie, inexperienced, says 'wow this is actually a good thing' and lets it play out, and brings the players (our current selves) back to witness it. Arthas never turns evil, marries Jaina Proudmoore, and leads Lordaeron as it slowly falls to the Legion/Scourge. This would play out over a timeshifted/phased 'Lordaeron' zone and would culminate in things going horribly, horribly wrong, which leads right into Chromie going back to Stratholme and leads into the events of the Culling of Stratholme instance.
    You understand you just reitered the plot and story of alternate azeroth from twilight of the aspects novel

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You understand you just reitered the plot and story of alternate azeroth from twilight of the aspects novel

Nope /10char

- - - Updated - - -

Fact. It's all made up. When it's all made up you can simply make up more. If you don't get that then your shallow as fuck. Which odds are favoring heavily.. and yeah I know.. "it's not you it's me" internet response is almost a automatic here. So I await how you word it to make it not sound so but is.

Ticktock.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you understand that Blizzard is a business?

Quote Originally Posted by AbalDarkwind View Post
    There's, at least, four ideas for expansions left: Azshara/N'Zoth, Return of the Lich King, another Faction War, and the Void.

Azshara/N'Zoth will be in the South Seas. There's plenty there for, at least, one expansion.

The Return of the Lich King is inevitable. Many will see it as a rehash, but if they combine it with the underground areas of Azj'aqir and have the Lich King resurrect the entire Black Empire, it'd fill out an expansion fairly easily.

There's going to be another expansion about the Faction War. Maybe they'll pull out the fabled "Other Side of Azeroth" as a setting, or maybe it'll just be a max level revamp of the Old World. Combine it with maybe Xal'atath controlling a Faction Leader and doing what Y'Shaarj couldn't, fully resurrecting, and you have another expansion.

Finally, we have the Void. Alone, it's likely boring, but combine it with the remnants of K'aresh and maybe the second Draenor continent (Maybe K'aresh IS the other Draenor continent and wasn't an entire world after all! Their "Second Sun" could have been a Naaru or something else more mysterious; depends what Blizzard wants to do with these two locations), and have Dimensius as the main villain. There's another expansion.

Finally, and this one is a bit of a stretch, we could go to Azeroth's moons and have a Cosmic expansion where we learn the origins of Elune and perhaps even the mysterious Crooked Serpent with No Eyes. This could be interesting as the final WoW expansion where we destroy the Void Lords and maybe even Sargeras once and for all.

There's plenty of lore left without resorting to just pulling lore out of thin air. The only bit of lore that'd be "new" that I mentioned above would be any continents and cultures on the "Other Side" of Azeroth. However, but I feel Blizzard could get away doing this one more time, like with Pandaria, especially if they have an interesting idea for the cultures of said region and, perhaps, tie it in to the little-known fifth Old God (AKA Xal'atath) and the birth of Azeroth as a Titan.

So, four or five more expansions is 8 or 10 more years of content. That's quite a bit for them to play with.
    Why wod bolvar rez bblack empire
    Why would bolvar be stupid enough after arthas was destroyed and the legion. Hes not a villan

Another faction war? Absolutely ujnlikely xonsidering the war used the entire cata revamp and mop for the last major war of factions

So we are back to the sole three. And as said legion proves an expansion can be made big enough for all of them.

As for your fanfic of karesh having been a continent on draenor..... im done holy god that was lore abuse

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Do you understand that Blizzard is a business?
    Do you understand this story has a defined end ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Fact. It's all made up. When it's all made up you can simply make up more. If you don't get that then your shallow as fuck. Which odds are favoring heavily.. and yeah I know.. "it's not you it's me" internet response is almost a automatic here. So I await how you word it to make it not sound so but is.

Ticktock.
    But they arent making more up. They are usong existing characters and hurtling towards the finale.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    Nope /10char
    So thrall didnt find king arthas married to jaina. Ok then.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-08-09 at 01:28 AM.

Do you understand this story has a defined end ?
    I believe "defined" does not mean the same thing in our languages (and no, I do not mean Spanish/French and English), and it's irrelevant.

What does a multimillion company care more about; Respecting a story's integrity, or millions of dollars? EVEN IF you are right about the story being done for once void lords are out (and asuming necromantic, wild, arcane and chaos lords do not exist, for whatever crazy reason), would blizzard seriously care about making a transvesti out of its story if it brings them a few extra billion dollars before wow loses its subscribers?

I believe define does not mean the same thing in our languages, and it's irrelevant.

What does a multimillion company care more about; Respecting a story's integrity, or millions of dollars? EVEN IF you are right about the story being done for once void lords are out (and asuming necromantic, wild, arcane and chaos lords do not exist, for whatever crazy reason), would blizzard seriously care about making a transvesti out of its story if it brings them a few extra billion dollars before wow loses its subscribers?
    The void lords are the end.

The legion is destroyed

Guess whats left. Void lords and their 2 azeroth cohorts azshara and nzoth. They are all allies

So one more expansion with legions story pace and yes the story is over. Sure u could have an evil murloc expansion but people will abort the game when major established villans and factions are exhausted

Also chaos and arcane lords hurr huu=r hurrr
    Look at the chronicle images again you probe your ignorance even saying that
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-08-09 at 01:41 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because you still got those people that think Warcraft is all there is to the lore, they're don't understand a growing,changing story

I believe "defined" does not mean the same thing in our languages (and no, I do not mean Spanish/French and English), and it's irrelevant.

Blizzard cares about story integrity. Otherwise would of said fuck it and shipped titan or starcraft ghost

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Because you still got those people that think Warcraft is all there is to the lore, they're don't understand a growing,changing story
    And because you cant fucking read reasons

The void lords are the end.

The legion is destroyed

Guess whats left. Void lords and their 2 azeroth cohorts azshara and nzoth. They are all allies

So one more expansion with legions story pace and yes the story is over. Sure u could have an evil murloc expansion but people will abort the game when major established villans and factions are exhausted
    But there are more than just dark and light in your precious chronicles. Of what right do you claim that it wasn't the Necromantic lords' or the chaos lords' fault that the void lords and the light lords are at war?

You are wrong, MANY people couldn't care less if the final boss of an expansion is an evil murloc, just go to youtube and see let's plays, most of the streamers randomly talk disinterestedly over cutscenes as if they were just a bother.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard cares about story integrity. Otherwise would of said fuck it and shipped titan or starcraft ghost
    You got any source on that? I am rather certain gameplay was the reason for both. For all we know we DID get Nova's story as SCII missions

The truth is that WoW will never run out of lore because Blizzard can create more any time.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

But there are more than just dark and light in your precious chronicles. Of what right do you claim that it wasn't the Necromantic lords' or the chaos lords' fault that the void lords and the light lords are at war?

You are wrong, MANY people couldn't care less if the final boss of an expansion is an evil murloc, just go to youtube and see let's plays, most of the streamers randomly talk disinterestedly over cutscenes as if they were just a bother.

- - - Updated - - -

You got any source on that? I am rather certain gameplay was the reason for both. For all we know we DID get Nova's story as SCII missions
    There are no necromancer lords chaos lords what the fuck are you talking about

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazakov View Post
    The truth is that WoW will never run out of lore because Blizzard can create more any time.
    They created the finale arc too

There are no necromancer lords chaos lords what the fuck are you talking about
    You know, THE picture with light,darkness,chaos,order,fel,necromancy leading to naaru, wild gods, undead, demons, old gods, titans? Donesn't your brain consider that maybe it only reveals the void lords in order to have open content for the future, it stands to reason all other dimensions also have their "void lords". I mean, YOU are the one claiming that the void lords were added to the lore because the void already existed. What makes the difference now?

They created the finale arc too
    Stop sprouting nonsense. There is no finale arc. We are dealing with the Burning Legion, then we will deal with the Void Lords and then we will deal with whatever Blizzard creates. There is no "finale arc".
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.