Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    So...

Kil'Jaeden mythic doesn't award any mount at all.

Yet Blizzard had this model ready to deliver, and decided to instead sell it.

Let me get this straight: you accept the challenge and play the game to the highest level. Invest tons of hours gearing up, perfecting gameplay, farming, progressing. It takes a lot of dedication to climb this mountain and clear a mythic raid. Specially bosses like Avatar and KJ. Everything in the game converges to this challenge, that is clearing the last boss on the highest difficulty.
    You finally do it and, unlike Yogg0, Lich King25H, RagnarosH, etc, you get nothing from freaking Kil'Jaeden, one of the most important figures in the history of WoW.
    And there was a really good looking mount, with a somewhat draenic flavor, that was just ready to go to shop.

Come on, guys.

And people to this day insist that it wasn't cancer putting a mount shop on a game you pay for retail, for expansions AND A MONTHLY FEE.
    When they introduced this shop at the end of wotlk there was outrage, but ofc white knights would defend it as "fine", "acceptable business model", "won't affect quality mounts being released outside shop", etc.

If Wotlk was today Mimiron's Head would be a shop mount.
    dont worry about it, if you are smart you spend the time between now and you being able to acctually kill kiljaeden mythic getting a job so you can earn that MASSIVE 20dollars/euros/whatevercurrency

At least they had a proper excuse for not giving KJ mythic any mount and tbh I think they were right, they just released class mounts and they had to be the hot mounts for 7.2.
    I mean as you said it was ready to deliver but they waited a few months to sell it so it won't take away the class mounts' spotlight.

At this point everyone has their class mounts anyway which are flying and even spec-specific, the other random mounts are pretty much pointless

7+ Year Old Account
    KJ would deserve demonic mount in the first place, like felbat, maybe with KJ-ish red wings. The kitty does not fit him at all. Though for him, maybe a toy that gives you KJ-style wings woulf fit better than a mount and would be really obvious proof that you did him on mythic

I bought the mount and I LOVE IT <3

Yeah, Luminous Starseeker is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    What a nice rant I was chuckling to myself while reading it. Reminded me of my younger self on this forum. And I was actually expecting to see the "infracted" message at the end. Man, that was some blowing off some steam. Hell, It would have been worth an infraction

Easy to check: 11 mounts, 14 pets. Over..what? 8-9 years? Less than 1.5 per year.

You got less hardcore PvE content? I wonder now what is considered "hardcore" content, especially for PvP. For PvE I would have said heroic, later mythic raids, challenge modes or the recent artifact appearance challenge are such things. And you claim we got more mounts or am I just missing the perfect sarcasm on this fine morning?
    you are a certified retard for even bothering to reply to my post.

infracted
    Last edited by Splenda; 2017-08-10 at 07:19 AM.
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

I think it's okay for ToS to not drop any mounts. ToS is an good raid visually, but KJ's mechanics are shit with all the class stacking. I can imagine that not many guilds feel like getting 4 rogues, 4 druids, 5 mages and 4 hunts to kill KJ mythic. Having no real mount reward is better. I know I won't be trying to get the mythic kill just for bragging rights. I am getting my gul'dan kill instead soon and will start farming him for the sexy red infernal. Guldan is a much more fun boss too.
    Last edited by Soluna; 2017-08-09 at 10:23 PM.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    KJ would deserve demonic mount in the first place, like felbat, maybe with KJ-ish red wings. The kitty does not fit him at all. Though for him, maybe a toy that gives you KJ-style wings woulf fit better than a mount and would be really obvious proof that you did him on mythic
    You should get a toy that makes it look like a Sargerite keystone spinning above your head.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    I think it's okay for ToS to not drop any mounts. ToS is an good raid visually, but KJ's mechanics are shit with all the class stacking. I can imagine that not many guilds feel like getting 4 rogues, 4 druids, 5 mages and 4 hunts to kill KJ mythic. Having no real mount reward is better. I know I won't be trying to get the mythic kill just for bragging rights. I am getting my gul'dan kill instead soon and will start farming him for the sexy red infernal. Guldan is a much more fun boss too.
    There is a mount in ToS.
    Drops in Mistress.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazakov View Post
    There is a mount in ToS.
    Drops in Mistress.
    I want to insult you but I swear this must be troll bait. Mistress mount drops on all difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    I want to insult you but I swear this must be troll bait. Mistress mount drops on all difficulties.
    Sorry. You said "I think it's okay for ToS to not drop any mounts."
    And it's wrong. There is a mount in ToS.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

So...

Let me get this straight: you accept the challenge and play the game to the highest level. Invest tons of hours gearing up, perfecting gameplay, farming, progressing. It takes a lot of dedication to climb this mountain and clear a mythic raid. Specially bosses like Avatar and KJ. Everything in the game converges to this challenge, that is clearing the last boss on the highest difficulty.
    You finally do it and, unlike Yogg0, Lich King25H, RagnarosH, etc, you get nothing from freaking Kil'Jaeden
    You mean aside from the loot he drops? The best gear in the entire game?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazakov View Post
    Sorry. You said "I think it's okay for ToS to not drop any mounts."
    And it's wrong. There is a mount in ToS.
    And you are saying that in a topic about KJ Mythic not dropping a mount specifically. I also went ahead to explain that I was focused on KJ Mythic only. Did you read my entire post?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheLimonTree View Post
    You mean aside from the loot he drops? The best gear in the entire game?
    I wouldn't quite say that. Most of the loot KJ drops is fucking trash. His items are quite trash for many classes. Also Arcano/Whispers/Glaives and other trinkets like these are far stronger than that. For instance, the destro relic has the most fucking trash trait that drops from KJ. This is a joke. I think KJ deserves some cool drops, like a toy, a mount, a pet, or maybe some of his gear, similar to what Archimonde dropped. But then again, as I mentioned previously, KJ mythic is such a shitty boss mechanic wise that I'd rather not spend the time fighting it. I am not a fan of bosses that require half of your group to play a different toon for first kill. So I am pleased that there is no real incentive to kill KJ mythic. And yes, I actually only fight and clear raid tiers for the amazing mount rewards, not for bragging rights lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't always add store mounts. Argus is going to add a lot more mounts, and we just got class mounts too.

So...

You finally do it and, unlike Yogg0, Lich King25H, RagnarosH, etc, you get nothing from freaking Kil'Jaeden, one of the most important figures in the history of WoW.
    And there was a really good looking mount, with a somewhat draenic flavor, that was just ready to go to shop.

Come on, guys.

And people to this day insist that it wasn't cancer putting a mount shop on a game you pay for retail, for expansions AND A MONTHLY FEE.
    When they introduced this shop at the end of wotlk there was outrage, but ofc white knights would defend it as "fine", "acceptable business model", "won't affect quality mounts being released outside shop", etc.

But I thought mythic raiders raided for the glory, the comradery, the bragging rights between other guilds on the server, for fun, for the challenge? Do you really need a mount of top of that? From every single end-boss in a raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

The mount is basically 250k in gold. You can just farm IN GAME and get the gold to buy it. GG

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    So...

Come on, guys.

All I read here is "wahhhhhh"
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore