Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    i bet you can ask people in one location and get 100% trump support and if you ask in another area you get 0%. their polls are fail and you know it. how can anybody be so dense to think these polls represent the whole nation.
    You realize they ask people all over the place right? The polls aren't cherry picked or confined to one location dude.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    i bet you can ask people in one location and get 100% trump support and if you ask in another area you get 0%. their polls are fail and you know it. how can anybody be so dense to think these polls represent the whole nation.
    How did you get out of high school with that understanding of statistics?

You really take the Oxy out of your name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep on dreaming, guys. Trump 2020.
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    I expect wonderfully paranoid and extravagant conspiracy theories from you and the other Trump cultists when he's either forcibly removed from office, or voted out.

Grand conspiracies about liberal deep state and Illuminati lizard men hating freedom and imprisoning white males are always a fun read.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    I expect wonderfully paranoid and extravagant conspiracy theories from you and the other Trump cultists when he's either forcibly removed from office, or voted out.

Grand conspiracies about liberal deep state and Illuminati lizard men hating freedom and imprisoning white males are always a fun read.
    And this is how far the left has sunk. They believe the folks who disagree with them (and outnumber them) are in a cult, in fear of lizards or something. Also, white people.
    Last edited by jugzilla; 2017-08-10 at 09:57 AM.

And this is how far the left has sunk. They believe the folks who disagree with them (and outnumber them) are in a cult, in fear of lizards or something. Also, white people.
    What? Trumpkins don't outnumber anyone. Except maybe the Tumblr idiots the Trumpkins fear so much.

Deleted

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...olls-show-why/

I mean. How ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    It's not simply a disagreement anymore. For example, it's not a conversation about tax brackets or how to spend money on infrastructure with Trumpers. It's listening to people who think Hilary and Obama are literally devils. Who think the earth is flat. 9-11 Truthers, birthers, people who dismiss everything as fake news. Trump is basically a religion to Trumpers at this point. So how can people even start to have a conversation about anything important when facts are ignored?
    No one is talking about any of that stuff besides people like you...and you know it. Please though, continue to waste your time worrying about that stuff, and ignore the fact your own state is turning red :P I switched to PBR after Trump won btw! TY WI!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    What? Trumpkins don't outnumber anyone. Except maybe the Tumblr idiots the Trumpkins fear so much.
    I don't use make-up words like "Trumpkins." The left is outnumbered in this country. Is that clear enough for you?
    Last edited by jugzilla; 2017-08-10 at 11:09 AM.

I don't use make-up words like "Trumpkins." The left is outnumbered in this country. Is that clear enough for you?
    And? Trump never had majority support and what support he has is constantly dwindling.

No one is talking about any of that stuff besides people like you...and you know it. Please though, continue to waste your time worrying about that stuff, and ignore the fact your own state is turning red :P I switched to PBR after Trump won btw! TY WI!
    A fellow patrician with taste I see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Uggh. Pbr is tasteful? Really? Someone said trump couldnt be the devil because he lacked taste. I see this applies quite broadly to conservatives.

You'd be fine getting rid of the Electoral College then, I assume? That 3 million extra in popular vote that Hillary got doesn't mean anything, right?

10+ Year Old Account

Not if you poll by policy it isnt. Universal health care enjoys tremendois support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I can't believe I wasted so much of my life drinking Natty. PBR is cheaper and actually tastes like beer.

And? Trump never had majority support and what support he has is constantly dwindling.
    And despite how horrible of a candidate he was, he defeated Hillary and changed the electoral map. I wouldn't worry too much about those polls, those are the same people that told you there was a 98% chance Hillary would win! :P

I would much rather talk about ideas, responding to poll numbers is pointless and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Not if you poll by policy it isnt. Universal health care enjoys tremendois support.
    First of all, I don't trust polls and either should you. Second of all, you need to weight the importance of health care against the myriad of other issues our country faces. Third, you can look at Governors, state Legislatures, and both houses of Congress. Democrats are out of power at every level. You can't blame gerrymandering for the fact that there are only 15 states left with a Democrat governor. The Democrat party has never been weaker.

My favorite line though, the Democrats haven't been this upset since the Republicans freed the slaves.
    Last edited by jugzilla; 2017-08-10 at 11:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    You'd be fine getting rid of the Electoral College then, I assume? That 3 million extra in popular vote that Hillary got doesn't mean anything, right?
    Or that. Reality bites.

I would much rather talk about ideas, responding to poll numbers is pointless and boring.
    What ideas? Trump didn't even bother to present anything in regards to healthcare.

His only ideas are tax breaks for himself and his rich friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    What ideas? Trump didn't even bother to present anything in regards to healthcare.

His only ideas are tax breaks for himself and his rich friends.
    Nor is that idea particulalry unique to him. Its the usual bullshit really.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe I wasted so much of my life drinking Natty. PBR is cheaper and actually tastes like beer.

And despite how horrible of a candidate he was, he defeated Hillary and changed the electoral map. I wouldn't worry too much about those polls, those are the same people that told you there was a 98% chance Hillary would win! :P

First of all, I don't trust polls and either should you. Second of all, you need to weight the importance of health care against the myriad of other issues our country faces. Third, you can look at Governors, state Legislatures, and both houses of Congress. Democrats are out of power at every level. You can't blame gerrymandering for the fact that there are only 15 states left with a Democrat governor.
    You can blame the money poured in by the right wingers. You can blame the systemic and rampant voter suppression.

Fact is left wing ideas poll tremendously well with the american population regardless of your casual dismissal of them. Healthcare is one issue that is on the forefront but its not the only one. Social Security enjoys tremendous support as well.

I mean you want us to ignore the actual opinions of the american people in favor of electoral results when half of them dont vote and the ones that do are subjected to voter supression. Why is that more accurate?
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2017-08-10 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Trump has no ideas. Like where is his bigly health care plan that was so great?
    He is the result of a stomp your feet emotionally screaming no Republican Party. He represents it perfectly. They have no idea what they were against. What it did for them. What it did for the USA. They just fell under this "Obama bad" spell and the more of that they ate the bigger the turd got shit out and it's name was Trump. He is a perfect reflection of that fuck Obama culture and they got what they deserve. Sadly now they are on the brink of losing things they like and want they are realizing that maybe they should have known what they were against beyond a party line and a black man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Fact is left wing ideas poll tremendously well with the american population regardless of your casual dismissal of them. Healthcare is one issue that is on the forefront but its not the only one. Social Security enjoys tremendous support as well.
    I don't think me stating the fact that the Democrats have never been politically weaker is tantamount to casual dismissal. Is this fact incorrect? I feel you are the one casually dismissing this fact as irrelevant.

Now, if anyone here was willing to look beyond rhetoric and TYT talking points, they could have pointed out to me that Trump's protectionist trade policies are not only his most popular, but actually traditionally leftist policies. The left doesn't want to own that policy anymore, do they? What the hell is the point of the left now? To remind the other half how racist we are? Great plan!
    Last edited by jugzilla; 2017-08-10 at 11:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think me stating the fact that the Democrats have never been politically weaker is tantamount to casual dismissal. Is this fact incorrect?

Now, if anyone here was willing to look beyond rhetoric and TYT talking points, they could have pointed out to me that Trump's protectionist trade policies are not only his most popular, but actually traditionally leftist policies. The left doesn't want to own that policy anymore, do they? What the hell is the point of the left now? To remind the other half how racist we are? Great plan!
    Democrats being politically weaker is not the same thing as leftists being out numbered which was your initial statement. Try again.

Whats the point of conservatives if they cant make coherent argumebts? The casual dismissal is "dont trust polling cause i said so".
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2017-08-10 at 11:53 AM.