Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    You'd think the same would be true of the Horde, but how's that working out?
    That's because the 1 unforgivable sin in Warcraft is holding an orc accountable for their crimes.

Just look at Thrall, he lost all his shaman powers for killing Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    That's because the 1 unforgivable sin in Warcraft is holding an orc accountable for their crimes.

Just look at Thrall, he lost all his shaman powers for killing Garrosh.
    How does that same logic not apply to Sargeras, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden?

Also the Horde has done plenty of scummy crap that Garrosh had nothing to do with.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    How does that same logic not apply to Sargeras, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden?

Also the Horde has done plenty of scummy crap that Garrosh had nothing to do with.
    Well, we killed Archimonde and Kil'jaeden, so I'm not sure what you mean by that. Pretty sure Sargeras gets imprisoned because we're unable to kill him.

Well, we killed Archimonde and Kil'jaeden, so I'm not sure what you mean by that. Pretty sure Sargeras gets imprisoned because we're unable to kill him.
    Sorry, I think I just misread your post.

It's just a few weeks until gamescom. I'm pretty sure, preparations have started. Everyone will be testing their everything, so things run smoothly, when 100s of thousands come to cologne. This could very well be the real shit.
    Some German worker saw it, took some pictures, maybe made some notes, or even found the presentation script. Then he may not have had enough time to write everything down properly.

That being said, I think another old world revamp, especially it including northrend is highly unlikely.

The thing is, a January release date with a November announce date doesn't make sense.

Little time for marketing, right after the holiday season so no extra sales there.
    It's just wasting sales, they don't need to counter other mmorpgs right now, Path of Fire is in between 7.3 and 7.3.5, so they are fine there. Stormblood is out, and no one cares about other mmorpgs.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    The thing is, a January release date with a November announce date doesn't make sense.

Little time for marketing, right after the holiday season so no extra sales there.
    It's just wasting sales, they don't need to counter other mmorpgs right now, Path of Fire is in between 7.3 and 7.3.5, so they are fine there. Stormblood is out, and no one cares about other mmorpgs.
    Announcement can very well be during gamescom, just like they did it with legion. This results in pretty much exactly 6 months between announcement and release.

If one thing in this leak screams fake it's the potential release date. No expansion release before end of Q2 or Q3/18 (July '18).

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Announcement can very well be during gamescom, just like they did it with legion. This results in pretty much exactly 6 months between announcement and release.
    Yeah it could, but that means in one gamescom they would announce 7.3 stuff, show the 7.3 cinematic, announce other future content, and an expansion, seems a little loaded to me...
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    You're forgetting there's still another entire raid tier that will be coming out in a few months. Blizzard isn't going to have the final raid tier only be 2 or 3 months long even if they are trying to avoid the content drought that normally plagues the end of expansions.

Deleted
    Yeah it could, but that means in one gamescom they would announce 7.3 stuff, show the 7.3 cinematic, announce other future content, and an expansion, seems a little loaded to me...
    Well, 7.3 is maybe coming August 30th. , so all the content is on the PTR. There will be not much shown of 7.3 on the Gamescom. An Expansion Pack would not be playable on the GC anyway, and the Cinematic could be released online before. There is a high chance, that Blizzard will announce soon, that they will reveal the new Expansion at Gamescom as they were doing with Legion.

The way I see it, even if this is 'fake' I'm pretty sure the next xpac will be something along these lines with Kul'tiras and the Naga.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    Acronym. And yes, it isn't the best.
    Oh my god, how did I butcher the word so bad? That's why you shouldn't hang on internet forums past bed time.

The only thing january could be is BETA. Stsrt Antonus the burning legion finale farewell raid isnt going to last two months then be have prepatch.

That is fucking rearded beyond measure and guaranteed not to happen. 8.0 wont be until May at a minimum

You're forgetting there's still another entire raid tier that will be coming out in a few months. Blizzard isn't going to have the final raid tier only be 2 or 3 months long even if they are trying to avoid the content drought that normally plagues the end of expansions.
    I don't think there is another Tier.
    It was always marketed as another minor raid between Argus and next xpack. Not a full tier like Argus is.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Meh, Rise of the Naga Empire sounded way better than this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    Well, 7.3 is maybe coming August 30th. , so all the content is on the PTR. There will be not much shown of 7.3 on the Gamescom. An Expansion Pack would not be playable on the GC anyway, and the Cinematic could be released online before. There is a high chance, that Blizzard will announce soon, that they will reveal the new Expansion at Gamescom as they were doing with Legion.
    Gamescon could be any of their other games. Or wc3 or d2 remastered announcement.

They wont be telling us whats next before we even have antorus on live. Thats like starting a new book before you finish the last chapter of the one bfore it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiradyn View Post
    Meh, Rise of the Naga Empire sounded way better than this crap.
    It's not like that one sounds great either xD

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    It's not like that one sounds great either xD
    I liked how that one actually gave the Horde something to do. Kind of sick playing a side character in an Alliance storyline.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I think this leak is the right one, sadly enough. I think we're looking at another WoD 2.0 , no new race or class is a disaster for any wow expansion, they cannot afford to skip out on one of the bigger major selling points even if they add sub-races.

I didn't expect a new class but I did expect a new race as we've not had once since MoP, but if we take all the hints we've been given in and out of the game, I'd say this expansion leak checks most of those hints. Take these two examples:

"Crooked serpent with no eyes, dreaming of infinite beginnings and endings" = Infinite Dragonflight / Hakkar.
    "Dragons will be really important going forward" = Dragon Isles

It's always the most disappointing leaks that end up being true as we know by now.

And this one seems too well thought out and too elaborate to be a fake expansion. This is not the sort of shit you just make up like Jaylock did.
    I'd be surprised it if ends up being a fake, props to OP if so because this one is far more believable than any other leaks we've had.