Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    The only way I could see a race like this working is if you went to Wrathion on your current character and became a Dragonsworn once you were level 108 or higher, which would make sense. But the leak specifically uses the words "character creation".
    Ah agreed that would work. Still I'd rather see a Dragon or Dragonic class with the race you choose be your dragons mortal guise

To be fair, haven't real leaks been posted by random accounts with no posts?

I still agree this one is bullshit though based upon the reasons I listed above.
    Don't know. I usually forget about these "leaks" when the actual expansion is revealed. Only one I've seen that was right was the one that was posted on here right before WoD was announced.

Still, seems pretty dubious that every account that posts these "leaks" are created the same month (and have less than two digit number of posts).
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-08-11 at 08:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    This is actually the main thing making me think it's a hoax.
    I'm pretty sure the Cataclysm debacle burned the dev enough about shitting up old content for them to do it again.

Well I guess using Invasion tech they could make phased content in the old world. But never like cata revamp and invasion content couldn't carry an expansion pack l

I've speculated that he could have seen a vision of the Void when he gained Titan knowledge and decided he needed to protect Azeroth from that. It would explain his justification for wanting an endless Iron Horde to protect Azeroth as well. Maybe he needed a giant army to fight the Legion while he prepared himself for the real threat.

He's more likely to just be left behind and forgotten, but I've wanted to see him shine for a while.
    I honestly believe the Legion threat was a ploy for him, since they failed to unite and were basically bickering on Pandaria, he foresaw Legion and used it as a means and as another test since they already fought them twice before, it might kick them up the arse that he wanted, sadly it too also failed.

Wrathion's quests were actually to visit Neltharion's lair and see the place where the plates were from his father and such. So maybe a diversion but perhaps it revealed too much or was giving a wrong impression of what Wrathion was up to. I mean Wrathion visiting there, automatically anyone would scream he's a villain.

Deleted
    blizzard will never use the word " black " for an expansion name.

Deleted
    I would say that playable dragons sound too far fetched... but they added playable demons so anything is possible now.

Well like a Keeper of Time hero class, not like full blown Dragon aspect dragons

Deleted
    I doubt this is real. They said they wouldn't do old area revamps after cata taught them it's just not worth it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by isnol View Post
    There is a new race called elite race. They are the "dragonsworn" of Wrathion. They start at level 108 and can be any class. They have the ability to switch between half dragon form and any race of its faction. which race you choose during the character creation, but can not be changed. you start as your normal game, but then Wrathion changes you.

can not be hero class or monk but can be any other class that the "regular" race they pick can play as
    If this right here is not confirmed true in the next few weeks I will personally hunt you down and repeatedly poke you with a wooden spoon.

Sounds awesome, different and fresh. Something we desperately need now as lore classes/races are slowly running dry

Quote Originally Posted by vettehenk View Post
    i think your are confusing logical extrapolation from prior xpac content with an actual leak dude.
    Mhmm. Of course.

Please tell me how Tirion the Silver Hand, and Maiev are logical extrapolations from Warlords of Draenor.

Dragonsworn sounds fun. I like the idea of picking their illusion race too. But, like Worgen, they would need to be in dragon form for combat.

This is actually the main thing making me think it's a hoax.
    I'm pretty sure the Cataclysm debacle burned the dev enough about shitting up old content for them to do it again.
    What debacle? Some salty MMO-Champion forum goers crying it was so horrible? yea, that won't make a dent in their plans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmlu View Post
    chinese leak u say? mind linking a source?
    im chinese so i will have no problem reading it
    With Google Chrome everyone can read it :P
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    Leaking Chinese guy has the best ideas so far.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    What debacle? Some salty MMO-Champion forum goers crying it was so horrible? yea, that won't make a dent in their plans.
    The fact that Blizzard itself admitted it was a mistake is quite enough for that. But don't let fact pierce your mindless fanboy googles.

The fact that Blizzard itself admitted it was a mistake is quite enough for that. But don't let fact pierce your mindless fanboy googles.
    haha not a fanboy, Blizzard has enough that should be held against em, but these people generally assume that this forum somehow influences what a multi billion dollar company does.

I completely forgot about the fact that blizzard admitted they could've done it better, that's true

snip

There is a new race called elite race. They are the "dragonsworn" of Wrathion. They start at level 108 and can be any class

snip

can not be hero class or monk but can be any other class that the "regular" race they pick can play as

i can not for identity protection

i apologize

i apologize

what i mean is i told source i can not give where i got information before i can get information

my english is bad
    Well, you might be able to understand this.

You're full of shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Blizzard's not going to make a race that starts at max level because it would invalidate their character boost service. Why pay $60 for a boost when you can make stupid dragon thing and then pay $25 to change to the race you want?
    Yes, this is a really good point and invalidates the leak. Plus remaking old zones is an inefficient use of resources which they will not be repeating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Mhmm. Of course.

Please tell me how Tirion the Silver Hand, and Maiev are logical extrapolations from Warlords of Draenor.
    i understand from your post that you are trying to be smart and have a snappy comeback....its about as good of a response as just commenting on spelling. But sure lets assume you share the same logic as many others and have a braincell spare to understand what creative freedom is without trying to take everything into a literal sense

Tirion the silver hand: I guess you are either referring to Tirion Fordring or Tyr who wielded the Silver Hand. these Story lines were clearly introduced in the legion storylines to help in artifact weapon development. Obtaining Ashbringer without mentioning Tirion is silly. Clearly the creative freedom i mentioned.

Maiev's prominence could well be explained by the demonic influence in the presence of Guldan and the whole shift to hellfire citadel with Archimonde 2.0. Also Cordana Felsong is with khadgar from the moment the darkportal assault starts all the way till the defeat of archimonde. Demonic influence was expected from the moment the wod prepatch was up. (Mannoroth in the opening cinematic was also a nice hint tho)

Also during Wod we also found out that illidan was in fact not dead so him being of some sort of importance was anticipated since guldan also lived. Getting Maiev into play is hardly an achievement from then on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jabulaniman View Post
    Yes, this is a really good point and invalidates the leak. Plus remaking old zones is an inefficient use of resources which they will not be repeating.
    indeed, a strong driver for the cata revamp was the wish to streamline questing experiences till lvl 60 and also the fact that art wise old azeroth was unfit to fly. they wanted to make it possible.
    Last edited by mmoce43b7b3b8f; 2017-08-11 at 09:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    No effort. 1/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seemed pretty obvious to me that Black Empire was next ever since they released volume one of the World of Warcraft Chronicle deep ago (diving into the lore of it) and then referenced the Black Empire with several of the artifact weapons.

Asked about it deep ago too.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...4944928?page=1