• Yep. Misdemeanor

17 12.14%
  • Yep. Gross Misdemeanor

3 2.14%
  • Yep. Felony

10 7.14%
  • Yep. Federal

3 2.14%
  • I broke the law and I won (Never been caught)

40 28.57%
  • Nope. Of course not that's for poor people (Good lawyer)

6 4.29%
  • Nope. I never broken the law ever

65 46.43%
  • I AM THE LAW (Comment below)

9 6.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Arrested?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I borrowed a few things from my friend Pira Tebay

Plenty when i was younger, drugs and fights most of the time. Im older and wiser these days though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was arrested for public intoxication. Class c misdemeanor. Paid a fine

Next day woke up with a black eye. I know I fell off the bench in the cell at some point as I was sleeping or I got into a fight with someone but I'm going with the former because I'm not a violent drunk or person in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Really 39.47% never broke the law? I find this hard to believe. I want some retractions up in here!
    Hahaha remember the question is about being arrested meaning ultimately charged. It can happen, hell I am sure mine is pretty minor in my opinion if I had more time to get in trouble or money I could have afforded to waste.

I worked a lot, had to pay for things I didn't do wrong enough I didn't have enough to pay for the things I did do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I was arrested for public intoxication. Class c misdemeanor. Paid a fine

Next day woke up with a black eye. I know I fell off the bench in the cell at some point as I was sleeping or I got into a fight with someone but I'm going with the former because I'm not a violent drunk or person in general.
    Hahah well at least you came out, meet any interesting characters while in the hold up?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Oh I borrowed a few things from my friend Pira Tebay
    Well I am sure you'll give something back when you can
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Hahah well at least you came out, meet any interesting characters while in the hold up?
    Was alone actually as I live in a very small town lol. Someone was leaving just before they put me in though. Don't think I would have bothered anyways because I basically fell asleep immediately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Was alone actually as I live in a very small town lol. Someone was leaving just before they put me in though. Don't think I would have bothered anyways because I basically fell asleep immediately.
    Well you're not exactly Tupac but that is alright. You maybe could have made an album, good thing it's behind ya

10+ Year Old Account
    Only in a dream I had quite while back, I was arrested by cops that looked like giant badgers and they were looking at me while while I stared back form a cell... pretty creepy stuff...

But no, outside of dreams I have never been arrested.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

hmmm. not arrested, but i did get detained by the highschool officer for stealing a drink.

that taught me my lesson.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Only in a dream I had quite while back, I was arrested by cops that looked like giant badgers and they were looking at me while while I stared back form a cell... pretty creepy stuff...

But no, outside of dreams I have never been arrested
    LMAO sound more entertaining and horrifying than real life, unless it was a kind of MMORPG kind of deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO sound more entertaining and horrifying than real life, unless it was a kind of MMORPG kind of deal.
    I have the dumbest dreams trust me. I literally wake up questioning my own sanity :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I got arrested for an MIP (Minor In Possession) in college. Spent the night in the drunk tank. Other than that... been close a few times. Had a cop pull me over, give me a breathalyzer, then toss the results away and drive me home.

I'm a lot smarter now, luckily.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    hmmm. not arrested, but i did get detained by the highschool officer for stealing a drink.

that taught me my lesson.
    Because you stole a drink LOL?

I mean I guess it depends on what and where, used to tend bar, employees used to do that all the time, wasn't thrilled about it, but so long as it was from the tap, none of the bottles or anything.

Keep in mind within reason, I mean if you are thirsty, why not.

Good thing you didn't develop sticky fingers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I have the dumbest dreams trust me. I literally wake up questioning my own sanity :P
    I wouldn't go that far I kind of envy your dreaming, probably not being arrested by chipmunks or what have you but hehe.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Never, I am not an axe murderer and there are no corpses buried in my backyard.
    Am I the only one who read this and thought: "Someone needs to go check this dudes yard like, right now." ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha, I did one upon a time when it was Napster then Limewire, but then I realized I was being an asshole, and after the 3 or 4th Virus I said fuck this, I am just getting ITunes, much easier no viruses.
    Ah so you're one of those that bought into the idea that "Macs just work..." and they "never get viruses"...

SMH...

Me too! LOL!

When I was young (11-13) I was fascinated with what is called pen testing, I decided to try out some methods I had practiced at home at a school that's on a secured state network, stole admin credentials and messed with some of their systems. Then broke into some other state level government systems, this was all when I was 13 and most of this stemmed from just being curious and being a little shit. I wasn't arrested but they confiscated my laptop and 3 desktops I had at the time, they where more surprised that a kid did all this (granted this was early 2000's).

Besides that nothing noteworthy, I don't dabble in stuff like that anymore although I'm a sys admin now.
    Last edited by Iamanerd; 2017-08-11 at 05:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Ah so you're one of those that bought into the idea that "Macs just work..." and they "never get viruses"...

SMH...

Me too! LOL!
    Yeah, it was more frustration than pressure, ITunes was really one of the most reliable that came around first, yeah I am old and stuff. So yeah, not complaining but you do pay for what you get, and since I personally was stealing what I was getting were too many damn viruses and not a lot of reliability.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    When I was young (11-13) I was fascinated with what is called pen testing, I decided to try out some methods I had practiced at home at a school that's on a secured state network, stole admin credentials and messed with some of their systems. Then broke into some other state level government systems, this was all when I was 13 and most of this stemmed from just being curious and being a little shit. I wasn't arrested but they confiscated my laptop and 3 desktops I had at the time, they where more surprised that a kid did all this (granted this was early 2000's).

Besides that I decided nothing noteworthy, I don't dabble in stuff like that anymore although I'm a sys admin now.
    Hahah well that is not just illegal that is a freaking art and valuable skill, at least you use your powers for good, or slightly better evil with a good dental plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never, can't think of anything I'd ever get arrested for either.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Nope, never. Have never done anything arrest worthy, and 100% of my interactions with officers have been extremely humble, polite, and compliant.

In the eyes of the law I am pure.
    I think you're just too sneaky to get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Really 39.47% never broke the law? I find this hard to believe. I want some retractions up in here!
    There's also the fact that admitting to breaking the law and getting away with it isn't exactly a smart thing to do.

Nope. I've been a good boy and kept my nose clean.