Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Premise: South Seas - Naga, Old gods
    Kul'tiras new Alliance city, Undermine/Kezan new Horde city
    Tel'Abim, opens, Naz'jatar rises from the sea around the Maelstrom, All other islands open

New races: Vrykul -Alliance, Ogre-H, Naga- N, Drakonid - N

New classes:
    Tinker-Mail Regular class - focus on guns and pistols - new weapon class exclusive to tinkers and outlaw rogues. pistols are one handed can be dual wielded,
    Dragonsworn-Mail Hero class - focus on polearms and dual wielding, draconic powers
    Runemaster - Plate Regular class focus on two-handed weapons and runic enchantments,
    Necromancer - Cloth Hero class - undead minios taken from dks
    Death knight redesigned: Unholy focuses on dots and other harmfl effects - Sigils replace Runes, Runic power renamed Unholy power

All classes open for all races.
    Race based ability distinctions - e.g: Golden Eagle Wings for Tauren paladins for avenging wrath.

Profession overhaul: Herbalism renamed Forester -Allows gathering of wood
    Skinning- Skinner Mining - Miner
    New production profession: Woodworking - craft wands staves furniture
    New secondary profession: Bard - write songs, plays, perform
    All gathering professions baseline, choose 2 production professions

Glyph overhaul: Glyphs are now collectible items obtained through various methods: Exploration, vendors, riddles, class quests.
    Scrolls will play new major role for buffs, visuals etc - Alchemy and enchanting vibe

New Feature: Player Housing
    Warships, design your own fleet

New misc: Blue fire option quest for mages, Mechanical chicken starter pet for goblin hunters
    Redesigned Void storage: Becomes account-wide bank
    Bag redesign - Equip new bags and designate as main backpack

Dynamic Events: ripped from GW2 player driven events happening constantly across Azeroth Draenor and Outland - eliminates waiting around in citeis
    The world feels like a living, breathing world

Deleted
    I really hope this isn't it. Sounds very low-resource and lazy and also vague and uninspired.

Deleted
    About the Eredar warlocks.. I thought they might add Draenei warlocks the moment I saw the 'demonenslaved' Eredar warlocks on the Broken Shore. They are not in this of their own free will, but maybe they could be freed and what do they do after that? They go back to their people, I guess.
    I don't think warlocks will ever be completely trusted in any society, even in the ones that allow them to practice their art. It would be stupid to just completely trust them. Plus they still need energy from living things to make their magic work, which means sacrificing living things.
    But if you're a goodie you can't just go kill everyone that might maybe turn on you one day. So maybe you'd just keep them somewhat supervised.

I understand the cultural reasons for the lack of Draenei (and Night elf for that matter) warlocks initially, but in light of the expanded class options since Cataclysm I think it doesn't make sense anymore. I think that any race that can be a mage should have access to warlock. They're not like the other classes in that they've always been outcasts in their respective cultures (with the exception of the Forsaken). In light of what's about to happen at the end of Legion, I could certainly see some Eredar warlocks coming back into the fold, so to speak, to keep on fighting the void; not entirely unlike orc warlocks under Thrall's Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    I really hope this isn't it. Sounds very low-resource and lazy and also vague and uninspired.
    What game do you think you're playing?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    \Especially since N'zoth/Azshara are not as big of threats as the Legion.
    This part i disagree with you pretty strongly on. N'zoth/Azshara are massive threats, arguably larger than the Legion was. While Sargeras, fully empowered, can clearly go toe-to-toe with N'zoth, Sargeras has gotten himself blown up a couple of times now and is a fragment of what he was.

N'zoth is not a fragment, he's a fully powered Old God and he's been clever enough to stay alive longer than all of his peers. He is smarter and more cunning than Sargeras, and the amount of devastation he could wreak -- especially with Azeroth's world soul beginning to stir -- is untellable. Sargeras could have destroyed the planet, but N'zoth could create a Void Titan.

Azshara is likely the most powerful mortal left on Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Letdown View Post
    This part i disagree with you pretty strongly on. N'zoth/Azshara are massive threats, arguably larger than the Legion was. While Sargeras, fully empowered, can clearly go toe-to-toe with N'zoth, Sargeras has gotten himself blown up a couple of times now and is a fragment of what he was.

N'zoth is not a fragment, he's a fully powered Old God and he's been clever enough to stay alive longer than all of his peers. He is smarter and more cunning than Sargeras, and the amount of devastation he could wreak -- especially with Azeroth's world soul beginning to stir -- is untellable. Sargeras could have destroyed the planet, but N'zoth could create a Void Titan.

Azshara is likely the most powerful mortal left on Azeroth.
    Sargeras is planet sized if he didn't want to bang Azeroth so much we would have all been dead awhile ago. I mean Aman'Thul just ripped Y'Shaarj(the stongest old god) with one hand. They just didn't want to destroy Azeroth once they saw the damage it did to her. Our characters even with all the power we have gained with Legion are still just insects to Sargeras.

Lorewise we are still not Demigod level so it will still make a good expansion and the villans will be believable because both N'zoth and Azshara are powerful just not Titan powerful.
    Last edited by Felrane; 2017-08-12 at 02:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    What game do you think you're playing?
    Interesting response.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Eredar arent Demons. Theyre just Draenei with the original race name.

Youre also saying that without knowing what the expansions lore for them would be.
    Demons can be born as demons from the Twisting Nether, or races corrupted into demons. Man'ari Eredar are the latter.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMuffin View Post
    I understand the cultural reasons for the lack of Draenei (and Night elf for that matter) warlocks initially, but in light of the expanded class options since Cataclysm I think it doesn't make sense anymore. I think that any race that can be a mage should have access to warlock. They're not like the other classes in that they've always been outcasts in their respective cultures (with the exception of the Forsaken). In light of what's about to happen at the end of Legion, I could certainly see some Eredar warlocks coming back into the fold, so to speak, to keep on fighting the void; not entirely unlike orc warlocks under Thrall's Horde.
    velen is all talking about balance and shit while you quest on argus. several higher ranking demons seem quite genuinely upset when they die to you because they think that without fel, the void will win.

so maybe this is some way they could twist draenei warlocks into being a thing, to keep balance. to stop the void.

personally, i don't think there should ever be draenei warlocks though, due to the fact that draenei is not really their species, it is more an ideology, to be a warlock is to be directly counter to that ideology. if draenei should get anything new, it should be rogues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Demons can be born as demons from the Twisting Nether, or races corrupted into demons. Man'ari Eredar are the latter.
    yes, man'ari are. not eredar, eredar is the original name for the species that draenei are.

as i said, being a warlock is directly counter to the ideology that is draenei. so they would be eredar warlocks, but not man'ari.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2017-08-12 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    Sargeras is planet sized if he didn't want to bang Azeroth so much we would have all been dead awhile ago. I mean Aman'Thul just ripped Y'Shaarj(the stongest old god) with one hand. They just didn't want to destroy Azeroth once they saw the damage it did to her. Our characters even with all the power we have gained with Legion are still just insects to Sargeras.

Lorewise we are still not Demigod level so it will still make a good expansion and the villans will be believable because both N'zoth and Azshara are powerful just not Titan powerful.
    Sargeras WAS that. He's been blown up twice. He no longer is what he was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    But what's wrong with Old World scaling?
    Blizzards scaling is horrible? No growing in power as you level?

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    What's wrong with "Veil of Shadows"???
    It allready exists: https://www.amazon.com/Veil-Shadows-.../dp/0425236358

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The Ebon Blade is pretty crazy right now. Raiding the Paladin Order Hall, invading Undercity, killing Red Dragons
    they havent killed red dragons stop pretending this bullshit - the fots was removed and is NOT canon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valuable Poster View Post
    No Red Dragon achiv - Not Canon
    fixed that mistake

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Also, I want to point out that "nascent Titan" is the exact terminology used in Chronicles. If Blizzard were to write about Azeroth's soul, that's the likely nomenclature they would use.
    Or any other blizzard "lore" fanboy....

I am still waiting on the explaination of @op why he could copy & paste the text but has to take the screenshot with a 10 year old phone?
    Last edited by mmoc25fb373f9a; 2017-08-12 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Letdown View Post
    Sargeras WAS that. He's been blown up twice. He no longer is what he was.
    Lol, stop spamming your wrong headcanon around.
    Not only was it NEVER mentioned that he was "blown up" in any way, it's actually been confirmed by the Warlock-Artefact (+the leaked dialouge of the Antorus ending at least implicates) that he still has his body and is completely fine.
    Last edited by Houle; 2017-08-12 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    I am still waiting on the explaination of @op why he could copy & paste the text but has to take the screenshot with a 10 year old phone?
    Somebody already explained it. Copy & paste doesn't leave something like a "trace" while screenshotting can either be blocked or locked by leaving a mark. That's pretty common and often used for alpha and beta tests. Maybe it was a house intern computer with security programs.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Somebody already explained it. Copy & paste doesn't leave something like a "trace" while screenshotting can either be blocked or locked by leaving a mark. That's pretty common and often used for alpha and beta tests. Maybe it was a house intern computer with security programs.
    I read ages ago that Blizzard use a watermarking system for screenshots taken in WoW, so that they can get some information for things like account name and most likely IP address as well, all the better to hunt down NDA breakers if someone takes a screenshot in-game and tries to share it.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Is the "1.25.18" supposed to be the release date? Because that's NEVER going to happen lol

Also can tell it's instantly fake because Jaina would never ask the Horde for help of any kind. Blizzard would sooner kill her off than pull the stick out of her ass.
    First of all let's get things set right: Blizzard already stated Jaina is not going to be killed off or be EVIL in any way or form she's too important of a lore character and yes because of her friendships with thrall they can possibly forge a unity of such if need be so don't ever say the horde and alliance can't work together they did it before.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    Somebody already explained it. Copy & paste doesn't leave something like a "trace" while screenshotting can either be blocked or locked by leaving a mark.
    Sorry but once again you are stating OBVIOUS BULLSHIT.

#1 if you can copy the text, you can copy the picture
    #2 if you had any experience with computers, you knew that when you cant copy & paste that you cant copy text and NEITHER screenshots
    #3 if you had any experience with computers, you knew that a screenshot doesnt have the mark of the picture which is screenshoted
    #4 care to explain why the picture was made to look like that it was taken with a 2mp camera?
    #5 we get it you want it to be real - which it aint

That's pretty common and often used for alpha and beta tests. Maybe it was a house intern computer with security programs.[/QUOTE]

Except that sending copied information require outgoing connection which is being monitored if that is indeed 'protected' computer. lol Keep trying to defend this shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    First of all let's get things set right: Blizzard already stated Jaina is not going to be killed off or be EVIL in any way or form she's too important of a lore character and yes because of her friendships with thrall they can possibly forge a unity of such
    what? thrall is OUT of the HORDE. he has ZERO saying as he is now member of the shamy club and nothing more (and caring for his son)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    Except that sending copied information require outgoing connection which is being monitored if that is indeed 'protected' computer. lol Keep trying to defend this shit.
    thats what Ive been saying from the start: can copy the text in 5 secs but not spent 2secs more to make a screenshot?.....