Page 4 of 196 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Alt righties and ISIS share ideology, facism, not suprising they share attack tactics.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    It really does have to be said though "murica"

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-08-12 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Ill be as surprised as i was when Trump won if this isnt the actions of a white nationalist.
    Going by the type of car alone, I'm saying it's one of the white nationalist folks. Antifa and Code Pink folks don't tend to drive pimped out Dodge Challengers. On that note, someone done fucking destroyed their car, and insurance ain't going to cover them.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Which could very well end up being quite ironic... in a horrible, tragic sort of way.

Oh, I almost forgot.

Thoughts and prayers...
    It's not really ironic to me. Terrorism has always been violence and intimidation to affect politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    It really does have to be said though "murica"
    The only way it could be more 'Murican, is it was the original General Lee from Dukes of Hazzard doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    I mean.. but you guys would be saying "Why isn't he say something about this???" What do you want him to do?
    Ignore those idiots, I am not saying why isn't he saying anything, because I am also not one of those people shocked by this morons next volley of stupid. I would like for him to resign and admit he has no fucking idea how to run this country.

Because I can tell you right now this shit wouldn't be happening if Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio got elected.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    It's not really ironic to me. Terrorism has always been violence and intimidation to affect politics.
    Well, it's ironic in the fact that the alt right was using Islamic terrorism as a justification for the travel bans, and even cited the use of cars in terrorist attacks in Europe to push their message.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Seems the Neo-nazis/alt right started performing terror attacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Alt-right, Isis, same same.
    Yes, it is amazing just how much bullshit can't we all just agree to disagree tends to muddle that truth. Alt-Right doesn't give a shit about gay people or women being treated as second class citizen and raped. They just don't want THEIR women to be done that way by THOSE people.

"But How come you never say anything about Muslims" Nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Ignore those idiots, I am not saying why isn't he saying anything, because I am also not one of those people shocked by this morons next volley of stupid. I would like for him to resign and admit he has no fucking idea how to run this country.

Because I can tell you right now this shit wouldn't be happening if Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio got elected.
    You wouldn't get Rubio. He had to come to Florida and win with little effort. So it was Orangutan or Zodiac Killer.

I wish I understood the logic behind anti-BLM folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Alt righties and ISIS share ideology, facism, not suprising they share attack tactics.
    Come on dude, don't be a fascist or racist, against those who just want preach intolerance and hatred for everyone else.

Deleted
    Come on dude, don't be a fascist or racist, against those who just want preach intolerance and hatred for everyone else.
    supertonys mates where is he.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You wouldn't get Rubio. He had to come to Florida and win with little effort. So it was Orangutan or Zodiac Killer.
    Yeah you kind of leap frogged over my point there. None of this shit happened in 2000, we weren't on the cusp of civil unrest as Ted Cruz rallies. Nobody was offering to pay the legal bills for anybody punching protesters in the face at their rallies by anyone other than Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I wish I understood the logic behind anti-BLM folks.
    Easy anybody not willing to shut the fuck up enough about their problems other than Alt-Righters are obviously not American.

Yes it would, we saw stupid protests and counter protests under Obama, Bush, Clinton... as long as people take their political ideology too far this will continue to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    supertonys mates where is he.
    Hahaha Nothing says I am right like fist and threats. Guess it's better to hurt and kill people than smash windows and hold up signs in skinny jeans.

What's even more hilarious, is that he had to hide behind his wife's skirt by having HER twitter account post about it first:

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/896409989568507906

Melania Trump‏Verified account @FLOTUS

Our country encourages freedom of speech, but let's communicate w/o hate in our hearts. No good comes from violence. #Charlottesville
    9:36 AM - 12 Aug 2017

8,575 Retweets
    23,054 Likes

6,700 replies 8,575 retweets 23,054 likes
    Her account is not very active and this is the first one that I could see that actually references a current event. So 30 minutes before he is finally badgered into posting an official reply, her usually low activity twitter account posts a reply (and conveniently draws most of the trolls off). Funny, that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vamperica View Post
    I don't care which side was involved in this Car incident, it is unacceptable. The Driver will no doubt be sent to prison for quite awhile. However it also doesn't really matter who did what because both sides are guilty of this bullshit violence.
    Well, it does matter who did this. It may give credence to the claims about a particular group and their violent tendencies.

Yeah you kind of leap frogged over my point there. None of this shit happened in 2000, we weren't on the cusp of civil unrest as Ted Cruz rallies. Nobody was offering to pay the legal bills for anybody punching protesters in the face at their rallies by anyone other than Trump.
    These idiots didn't spawn in because Trump ran. The stupidity is burning hotter, indeed, but this would happen under Cruz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guchie View Post
    Yes it would, we saw stupid protests and counter protests under Obama, Bush, Clinton... as long as people take their political ideology too far this will continue to happen.
    Really, You saw Obama, Bush, and Clinton literally suggest if they didn't win the election was rigged. All three got ringing endorsements from David Duke, all of them have actually turned a small army of Border Patrol on families who have been in this country for months?

Yeah, go ahead and how me the large scale riots that happened when Bush won in 2000. Show me the fights that went down at a Obama Rally, ill wait...