10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    The left created this monster. By constantly assaulting people at right wing rallies with no provocation, they've created a scenario in which the right are victimized and now we are seeing people lash out, sadly in extreme ways like this. While it's misguided and wrong to do what the driver did, clearly, this type of thing was instigated by the left's constant justification of violence while others on the left would turn the other way.
    "Constantly assaulting people at right wing rallies". Source.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The left created this monster. By constantly assaulting people at right wing rallies with no provocation, they've created a scenario in which the right are victimized and now we are seeing people lash out, sadly in extreme ways like this. While it's misguided and wrong to do what the driver did, clearly, this type of thing was instigated by the left's constant justification of violence while others on the left would turn the other way.
    The white nationalists were making a ruckus and attacking people all over the city Friday and Saturday before the police shut down the rally for acting like animals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    So people wanted to have a rally and exercise their first amendment rights. People tried to stop them and violence happened?
    No. There were permits issued for a rally. The rally quickly turned to violence, with little or no provocation. The license was revoked, and the violence escalated in response to police trying to disperse the violent harassers that were originally the rally members.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    No, people wanted to have a rally and exercise their first amendment rights (clubs and riot-shields included), proceeded to throw cups of piss and bottles at the locals, got told to leave by the police, and proceeded to riot. Then one of these pathetic nazi fuckers decided to speed up for two blocks before slamming into people in the street, killing one and injuring 19.

The rest is basically nazi apologists here trying to imply that this is somehow the LEFT's fault.
    So the rally goers started a riot and the police were MIA? That doesn't seem likely

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I wonder how many people a terrorist should injure and/or kill before it becomes worth 100 pages?
    Yesterday an afghan refugee stabbed his pregnant wife to death. It only made the local newspapers.
    So probably some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    "Constantly assaulting people at right wing rallies". Source.
    How many videos would you like me to post?

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG its been a while muh dood

10+ Year Old Account
    The first amendment only protects peaceful assembly. What these right wing shitheads were doing was not that, under any definition.
    yeah ok so peacefully assemble outside Trump Towers and make the same kinds of threats towards Trump or his family as Alt-Right makes towards Blacks, Jews or Gays and watch what happens.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    No. There were permits issued for a rally. The rally quickly turned to violence, with little or no provocation. The license was revoked, and the violence escalated in response to police trying to disperse the violent harassers that were originally the rally members.
    Violence against who? Each other? Or just random acts of violence?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    The "allah Akbar" crew have more in common with the alt-right than the liberal left. Fuck, the alt-right muppets are even adopting Isis terror tactics.
    You'd think the regressives would love the Alt-Right then.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    So the rally goers started a riot and the police were MIA? That doesn't seem likely
    The police were outmanned and outgunned because there was about 4 to 5k protesters there, many of which came equipped with riot armor, riot shields, normal shields, bulletproof vests, and military looking rifles, while passing out more equipment to protesters who didn't.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    How many videos would you like me to post?
    Zero. Let's get some actual sources on the rate of violence at such rallies.

Videos really don't mean anything in terms of demonstrating trends.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The white nationalists were making a ruckus and attacking people all over the city Friday and Saturday before the police shut down the rally for acting like animals.
    Not saying they are right at all, but if you think this is wrong, hopefully you call out liberals when they do the same thing. In all reality though the left has created this hostile environment where people are encouraged to resort to violence with those that they disagree with politically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    For example the "Nice France Terror attack" thread reached 147 pages and that was a much worse attack. I question why this relatively small indicent gets soo much attention compared to much bigger attacks (I dont support any of the terrorists, just wondering why).
    People who are peacefully protesting intolerance just got viciously attacked. Yet you don't see why it's a big deal. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    That ideology is BASED on GENOCIDING everyone but their own "master race". When you pick up that ideology, you propagate those views. And according to YOU, that is less bad than being an "SJW", which is nothing but a made-up label for "Someone who tells me I can't be an asshole".
    Hitting 3 people with a car isn't what a nazi would do. And nazis in America are really only a prison gang that exists to prevent the genocide of whites in prison

Zero. Let's get some actual sources on the rate of violence at such rallies.

Videos really don't mean anything in terms of demonstrating trends.
    There is no such thing as statistics on violence at these rallies. But we definitely have lots of video evidence. Feel free to ignore it, that just makes you a part of the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    OMG its been a while muh dood
    Howdy sir! Glad to see you are still in the mix lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no such thing as statistics on violence at these rallies. But we definitely have lots of video evidence. Feel free to ignore it, that just makes you a part of the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Howdy sir! Glad to see you are still in the mix lol.
    Where you been!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The police were outmanned and outgunned because there was about 4 to 5k protesters there, many of which came equipped with riot armor, riot shields, normal shields, bulletproof vests, and military looking rifles, while passing out more equipment to protesters who didn't.
    And they were just acting violent against minorities?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not saying they are right at all, but if you think this is wrong, hopefully you call out liberals when they do the same thing. In all reality though the left has created this hostile environment where people are encouraged to resort to violence with those that they disagree with politically.
    Oh no, a few garbage bins being set on fire and a dickhead getting clocked in the face is totally equivalent to organising a rally wherein the people are armed and clad in riot gear before plowing a car into a group of counter protesters.

No, because that violates the 3rd law. There is no other way to stop them... either change the person or remove the thing that is causing them to coalesce. Change the person can mean peacefully (education/exposure), or you know... how we have been doing it for a few thousand years... war/death.

Things are simple when you apply physics to people... who are after all part of the physical universe, and follow, knowingly or not, the same general laws.

It is fascinating watching it all from an observer's perspective.
    So wait. Why is it okay to challenge this extremism with hatred and violence but not Muslims extremism? Either we're above violence and hatred in response to terrorism or we punch them in the face for being terrorists.

We need to pick one before another terrorist attack causes people to change places.