Page 1 of 89
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Neo Nazis losing jobs after being publicly outed

I thought this was pretty interesting. I expect that this will continue as more and more of them get outed. No decent company will employ workers with these values.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rotesters.html

A white nationalist has been fired from his job as Twitter begins naming and shaming alt-right supporters involved in yesterday's deadly Charlottesville rally.

Cole White was identified as one of the alt-right protesters at the violent Unite the Right march on Twitter by user Yes, You're Racist.

After his employers Top Dog restaurant, in Berkeley, were alerted that White attended the rally, he was fired.

A spokesman told reporters they would be releasing a full statement tomorrow but 'for now, we feel it is imperative to let you know that Cole White is no longer employed by Top Dog, LLC'.

An employee at Top Dog confirmed to DailyMail.com that White had been fired. White is just one among many protesters who have been named and shamed by Twitter users.

Peter Cvjetanovic, 20, of Reno, has been identified as the angry-looking torch bearer who marched through the University of Virginia on Friday night with hundreds of white supremacists and nationalists.

The student, an undergraduate studying history and political science, told KTVN he had traveled to the march 'for the message that white European culture has a right to be here just like every other culture'.

'It is not perfect; there are flaws to it, of course. However I do believe that the replacement of the statue will be the slow replacement of white heritage within the United States and the people who fought and defended and built their homeland.

'Robert E Lee is a great example of that. He wasn't a perfect man, but I want to honor and respect what he stood for during his time.'

He added that he wasn't the 'angry' person seen in the photos but defended his beliefs as 'a white nationalist.'

'I care for all people,' he said. 'We all deserve a future for our children and for our culture. White nationalists aren't all hateful; we just want to preserve what we have.'

Last edited by Tennis; 2017-08-13 at 10:53 PM.

Cole White is hilariously a neo-nazi kind of name.

The only last names more Nazi than that would be Himmler, Fúhring, or Trump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I thought this was pretty interesting. I expect that this will continue as more and more of them get outed. No decent company will employ workers with these values.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rotesters.html
    Will they only employ anti american protesters instead. Maybe they can select them from the rioter counter protesters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, you shouldn't lose a job over a view point, but

Its gonna be hard for your co workers to want to go near you since you kinda want them to die.

Good. Fuck them.

I'm kinda conflicted here, I guess companies wont like being associated with nazis but unless they are doing something where being a nazi matters (like being a police officer) i dont think they should be mass fired for having fucked up political ideas.

the angry-looking torch bearer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    Will they only employ anti american protesters instead. Maybe they can select them from the rioter counter protesters.
    So white nationalists are pro America?

Totally not political repressions. That's ridiculous. And very dangerous.

I mean, what did they expected?

Whilst they might deserve it, firing someone for speaking their opinion seems a little slippery slope.

In addition - do we really want the ignorant pushed further into dark places ?

Sure - ignorance shouldn't be rewarded, but it also shouldn't be pushed away from the light either.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Seems like it would be a good, fair, non-double standard move if the opposite side faced the same consequences. We could start encouraging people away from political extremism.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    I'm kinda conflicted here, I guess companies wont like being associated with nazis but unless they are doing something where being a nazi matters (like being a police officer) i dont think they should be mass fired for having fucked up political ideas.
    I think it's just a matter of what they might do. Nazism doesn't exactly have a friendly history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    So white nationalists are pro America?
    What the hell do you think a nationalist is?

7+ Year Old Account
    If enough Nazis are sitting around not working they might be able to muster as many protesters as the SJWs for a change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    What the hell do you think a nationalist is?
    Pro themselves

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Whilst they might deserve it, firing someone for speaking their opinion seems a little slippery slope.

In addition - do we really want the ignorant pushed further into dark places ?

Sure - ignorance shouldn't be rewarded, but it also shouldn't be pushed away from the light either.
    great points
    mr pickles

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Thread theme.

Traitors and terrorist shouldn't get employment, or well perhaps they could be put to work while being detained.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Totally not political repressions. That's ridiculous. And very dangerous.
    Nazis deserve it.