Page 12 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    cops dont, so its a non issue, especially not towards blacks. who commit the most crime per capita by a LARGE margin and are still killed less.
    Cops don't use excessive force? Then why does the government pay out millions in lawsuits for police brutality every year? I thought the right hated government spending, but seems you're ok with it as long as it's paying for cops beating people.

10+ Year Old Account
    cops dont, so its a non issue, especially not towards blacks. who commit the most crime per capita by a LARGE margin and are still killed less.
    Which you've already been proven wrong about before in the other thread, so...no. And yes, cops in the United States do employ extremely excessive force, largely because of their amateurish conflict de-escalation training and lack of training period.

I still fail to see how holding such a view, even if it were incorrect, would be racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

the conversation is not about states, so you are just blabbering nonsense. its about organizations. stay on topic, unless reading is too great of a challenge.

- - - Updated - - -

i dunno about alt right, but white supremacists such as the KKK and others, yes. BLM is the EXACT same as the KKK. they are racist pieces of shit.
    Says the person who does not searches the word nazi....looking up its definition or understands sarcasm.....!?!
    Do not go after people if you yourself do not do the thing yourself. Does not make your point more valid or thru. ( even though you where right here...you guys are talking about factions/political streams...not country's, states etc)

But goodluck with all these discussions...for as long as the thread stays open and does not get locked by the admins..going to sleep now. To see what nightmare's my fellow Americans have dreamed up next :'(...men where are the times the worst thing that could happen in a country is a president getting a blowjob from someone who is not his wife.....
    Last edited by baskev; 2017-08-14 at 12:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the conversation is not about states, so you are just blabbering nonsense. its about organizations. stay on topic, unless reading is too great of a challenge.
    Ah so don't call you out on your drivel with facts when you yourself made a statement regarding government handouts. Also you're the last person who should be chiding others on their reading comprehension .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Bringing up BLM in a threat about violent alt-righters is about as typecast as "but her emails".
    The only ones that are truly violent are the cowards that are antifa - bunch of total pussy anarchists. Feckless losers that hide behind masks and don't expose themselves. At least the neo-nazi's don't hide their identity.

Yea, the "alt-right" are SO violent - so violent that 80% of them WERE ARMED at the rally yesterday, but not ONE of them fired a shot.

Governor McAuliffe also defended the police response, saying, “It’s easy to criticize, but I can tell you this, 80 percent of the people here had semiautomatic weapons.

“You saw the militia walking down the street, you would have thought they were an army,” he added. “I was just talking to the State Police upstairs; they had better equipment than our State Police had,” he said, referring to the militia members. “And yet not a shot was fired, zero property damage.
    No, instead the spineless fuck McAuliffe ALLOWED antifa's to "PUNCH A NAZI"

Brittany Caine-Conley, a minister in training at Sojourners United Church of Christ, who had come with other faith leaders to protest against the white nationalists, said she was horrified to see officers in the park watching the violence take place outside in the street.

“There was no police presence,’’ she said. “We were watching people punch each other; people were bleeding all the while police were inside of barricades at the park watching. It was essentially just brawling on the street and community members trying to protect each other.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/u...ists.html?_r=0

Antifa is just as bad as the White Supremacists.

Actually, cops are more likely to use excessive force against black people, but they are less likely to shoot black people. I believe you are referring to this study:

https://scholar.harvard.edu/fryer/pu...lice-use-force

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sure... It won't make them any more hateful and bitter than they already are amiright?

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite."
    -N. Mandela

You wanna try to fix the problem or are you just interested in perpetuating it if not making it worse? You think politics will ever define any of us to the day we die? People change. If Jesus can love a nazi then so can you. Misguided people who haven't physically hurt anyone don't deserve a witch-hunt. They deserve patience and guidance to look into their own hearts instead of looking at what the neighbors are doing... Hating is just so much easier isn't it? ......
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Considering you can't read, write or google evident by your complete lack of ability to follow any chain or context. You might want to make a mental note of "Nonsense" for you to look up later also.
    thats hefty projection on your part buddy, keep trying. one day reading will get easier for you, i promise. gotta practice!

10+ Year Old Account
    i dunno about alt right, but white supremacists such as the KKK and others, yes. BLM is the EXACT same as the KKK. they are racist pieces of shit.
    Alt-Right and White Supremacist are the same thing, and BLM is not the exact same as the KKK, because you have yet to prove they have killed anyone or systematically actually don't anything to be considered the same kind of threat.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Whats funny is we live in a day where telling a muslim to stop believing in sharai's law of stoning rape victims and beheading anyone who doesn't agree with you is considered racist. but yet the democrats have no problem telling people you can't teach your kids to believe in the bible and what it says about a man lying with another man is abomination.

Guess it all comes down to which demographic votes for the Democrats. and it sure isn't white evangelical Christians.
    Saying Sharia Law is bad is not racist. Saying Muslims should not be allowed to enter the country is Islamophobic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    The only ones that are truly violent are the cowards that are antifa - bunch of total pussy anarchists. Feckless losers that hide behind masks and don't expose themselves. At least the neo-nazi's don't hide their identity.

Yea, the "alt-right" are SO violent - so violent that 80% of them WERE ARMED at the rally yesterday, but not ONE of them fired a shot.
    They didn't shoot anyone, true.

One of them hit people with a car though.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Which you've already been proven wrong about before in the other thread, so...no. And yes, cops in the United States do employ extremely excessive force, largely because of their amateurish conflict de-escalation training and lack of training period.

I still fail to see how holding such a view, even if it were incorrect, would be racist.
    excessive force in your weak opinion perhaps, in reality, no, they do not.
    facts cant be proven wrong. never once has that happened. BLM are racist terrorists that need the ISIS treatment, same with the KKK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Antifascists haven't mowed a car into a crowd of protesters a la ISIS.

Yea, the "nazis" are SO violent - so violent that 80% of them WERE ARMED at the rally yesterday, but not ONE of them fired a shot.
    Prime candidates for the "not as big a dick as you could have been" award.

That was the police beating on Richard Spencer, not antifascists.

Antifascists were not present in Charlottesville to any serious degree. Try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Welp. Don't care too much, since Nazis are the lowest form of scum, just after SJWs.

I'm fine with this. It's no different to not being hired in the first place after the employer sees swastikas or whatever on your facebook page. No one wants to be associated with that shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    thats hefty projection on your part buddy, keep trying. one day reading will get easier for you, i promise. gotta practice!
    Well you are the one that took the NASCAR and Fucking their sisters jab pretty personal, when referencing these Neo Nazi's getting fired.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/u...ists.html?_r=0

You were at the rally, weren't you?

This is straight off of the Reddit playbook, blaming the governor. You guys are so fucking predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Says the person who does not searches the word nazi....looking up its definition or understands sarcasm.....!?!
    Do not go after people if you yourself do not do the thing yourself. Does not make your point more valid or thru. ( even though you where right her...you guys are talking about factions/political streams...not country's, states etc)
    damn maybe i do need to learn to read, cause holy fuck, this was barely in english. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Saying Sharia Law is bad is not racist. Saying Muslims should not be allowed to enter the country is Islamophobic.
    Will you hold that same belief when the next 9/11 or Pulse nightclub or Paris happens?

10+ Year Old Account
    I find the idea that outraged people on Twitter can get somebody fired, quite frankly, to be disgusting.