Page 39 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Yup. I'm sure the people waving around the Swastika and giving the Nazi salutes were cosplaying the part only.
    Well, roleplaying as a Nazi is a kink some people have... Somehow... :/
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Grumar View Post
    Then why not sexual preference, or skin color? why stop at political view? Most kids don't understand the slippery slope theory because they've never seen it happen, they're still too young. it's happened and will happen if we allow this practice to continue.
    Because one is something you decide. The other is something you're born with. Your slippery slope is only slippery because you ran back and forth with oil and said "see? YOU'LL FALL HILLS ARE DANGEROUS".

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    yeah, because nazis don't exist anymore. and neo-nazi is thrown around like a buzzword against the right.
    http://www.anp14.com/

Also that isn't real? Got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Because one is something you decide. The other is something you're born with. Your slippery slope is only slippery because you ran back and forth with oil and said "see? YOU'LL FALL HILLS ARE DANGEROUS".
    not everyone sees those situations as something you choose, so should we allow employers to decide what you choose or not? or should we involve big government with private business hiring practices?

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    What I initially said was totally accurate, and against forum rules. I tried explaining that there's something else I'm upset about.

- You think Islamophobia is insulting because people irrationally hate Islam, which is dumb. That makes it an insult to people.
    - I find being called Islamophobic insulting, because it's singling out Islam out of many religions, for no good reason. It's also insulting because phobia implies irrationality.

However, it seems you're quite indoctrinated and very good at yelling la-la-la. It's almost like talking to a religious human about religion. (That's an insult.)

You keep claiming your hatred is rational, but it's not. This thread is not about Islam, so stop trying to steer it towards it.

Now, get back to the topic at hand. Why do you keep trying to defend and deflect for the white supremacists?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Yeah if only we sat down with the Nazi's back in the 30's and 40's.
    There were a ton of reasons that led the rise of the Nazis back then. The Treat of Versailles being a huge contributing factor. But do you want to know something that's going to blow your mind?.. Ready?... Are you sure?... It's not 1930 anymore... Shocker, I know!........

not everyone sees those situations as something you choose, so should we allow employers to decide what you choose or not? or should we involve big government with private business hiring practices?
    I say we let employers fire whomever they want. There's no sense in getting big government involved.

I just hope we are consistent about the avoiding use of big government in other issues, such as policing, immigration, and commerce.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    There were a ton of reasons that led the rise of the Nazis back then. The Treat of Versailles being a huge contributing factor. But do you want to know something that's going to blow your mind?.. Ready?... Are you sure?... It's not 1930 anymore... Shocker, I know!........
    Nonsense...radio will always be the dominant media!

/s

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, no. You were worried about the ignorant racists .... I was not.

I'll say it again as you don't seem interested in reading what I wrote the first time:

I'm worried about what happens to SOCIETY when we push ignorance under the carpet, and into the dark.
    I don't think anyone is trying to ignore it and leave it in the dark. People are actually doing the opposite by calling it out for what it is and saying it's not acceptable (which it isn't).

If you're dumb enough to have a job that has any public exposure, and you're going to one of these rallies where your face is likely to show up I'd fire you just for being stupid. Its one of many reasons the other side uses black bloc tactics and why its always hilarious when they get their cover removed.

On that note, I suspect it won't be too long until the extremists on the Right wisen up and start actually doing that kind of thing and we have a full scale "Gangs of New York" situation, where you have two crowds pummeling each other and the police not able to do anything.

TIL people are born with a liberal organ.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I don't think anyone is trying to ignore it and leave it in the dark. People are actually doing the opposite by calling it out for what it is and saying it's not acceptable (which it isn't).
    Sure - but then making them unemployed, threatening them with violence and proposing that them even speaking be made illegal - that's the slippery slop I started off when I first commented.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I don't care if sergent shitheels decides that being a 'pub or demo is the only moral option, it's still a choice a person makes, and it's a choice to tell the world about it. You can't not be born with your skin color, or magically change your DNA to make you a different skin color because you want to. That makes it a non-choice.

And honestly, if you're getting fired for political views? it's probably not your views, but how you express them. in short, stop being a bitchass fuckhead about your political "team" and you'll do a lot to improve your personal life.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    the ADL classified pepe the frog a hate symbol, which should have been enough to make them irrelevant. antifa members have been repeatedly caught trying to assault people, with weapons, even by attempting to drag them inside their antifa mobs to conceal their brutality. there is a reason they get angry and attack anyone that has a camera near them.
    Yeah White Nationalists kinda steal images from other things. They really didn't design the Swastika. That was stolen, they steal it and make things their own.

Notice the lil green frog? Guess who that is representing on this NAZI page.

http://imgur.com/PPgw2Og
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Deleted
    Are you sure? I recall your nation internationally being called fascist and nazi remnants a couple of months ago.
    Unironically by a Turkish despot.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Whilst they might deserve it, firing someone for speaking their opinion seems a little slippery slope.

In addition - do we really want the ignorant pushed further into dark places ?

Sure - ignorance shouldn't be rewarded, but it also shouldn't be pushed away from the light either.
    Soon enough it will be the anti LGBTQ lot who will get fired because of what they believe, then it will be because of something else.. In the end all this will do is make those affected even more angry, resentful and very very dangerous..

10+ Year Old Account
    Should have worn masks like antifa.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You said something Islamophobic, I'm not sure why it's so surprising that you got called out for it. Just because you then decided to insult Christianity to appear edgy, doesn't mean your initial couple comments on the matter were not Islamophobic.
    Please, all see what's going on here. We all know Islamophobia is just a buzzword, meant to silence any and all dissent. There isn't a single other religion on the planet, that has the type of immunity that the Left has granted Islam. Religion isn't a person, thus does not have the same rights as a person. For a free and open society, criticism of ALL religions MUST be allowed. Especially religions that are committing terrible violates against human rights. At this time and place in history, that current religion is Islam. And I'll let you in on a little fact. Attacking the ideology of Islam, isn't the same as attacking an individual Muslim. No amount of Identity Politics is going to change the fact that those 2 things are 2 separate entities.

I think the Treaty of Versailles is comparable to today's BLM/Antifa/SJW and Trump is the nazi response to it, in a way.
    So, nazis are a response to people who are tired of rampant police brutality and random idiots on Tumblr whining about genders?

I don't recall Antifa really being anything of note until after Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Treaty of Versailles is comparable to today's BLM/Antifa/SJW and Trump is the nazi response to it, in a way.
    Except BLM, ANTIFA, and SJWs have been doing this crap long before Trump even announced his bid for President. People are simply using Trump as a scapegoat for events years in the making. It's like how Trump is being blamed for North Korea, even though they've been threatening to destroy the US for 2 decades. Nice try though.