Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Both need to be brought up on charges. This is my fear when someone wants to get bout it. Defending a female friend from some fuckboi midget dude (5'6"), flexin' a bicep and him going back and getting his head caved in by a table corner or counter...
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Vamperica View Post
    The guy who threw the punch should be charged with murder. The woman should face charges as well as an accessory.
    i wonder if she paid the man for the hit.... he is quite literally her Hit Man ....

This is why we need smokerism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thankfully that degen will get life. July 12th too, my cakeday O_o

No one deserves to be assaulted like this but I will say I have a picture in my head abt what this 'man' looks like and I've always wanted to punch these people. A 22 year old canadian starbucks drinker who picks up cig butts and instead of throwing them away, decides to be a worse cunt than the littering smoker, and throws it back at them. I mean what did he expect? I'm not saying its right, but go around pissing ppl off, and you'll eventually run into trouble. If you're so weak that 1 punch can kill you, maybe you shldnt be picking fights.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    No one deserves to be assaulted like this but I will say I have a picture in my head abt what this 'man' looks like and I've always wanted to punch these people. A 22 year old canadian starbucks drinker who picks up cig butts and instead of throwing them away, decides to be a worse cunt than the littering smoker, and throws it back at them. I mean what did he expect? I'm not saying its right, but go around pissing ppl off, and you'll eventually run into trouble. If you're so weak that 1 punch can kill you, maybe you shldnt be picking fights.
    Anyone can die from a punch when they hit their head on something on the way down.. Do you understand head trauma and physics?

No shit anyone "could" die fron 1 punch but there is a big difference in survival rates between a 100 lb person and a 225 jacked dude. If you are closer to the the former, maybe thowing cig butts at people isn't a hobby you should partake in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    This is a case of the victim assuming things are over when it wasn't.
    The woman has left. She is not presenting an imminent threat. It's over.

The dude did a cunt thing but that's no reason to blame him for his death.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

maybe thowing cig butts at people isn't a hobby you should partake in.
    No one threw a cigarette butt at anyone, did you not even read the story?

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    The fact here is that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and think that punches and physics work like they do in movies.
    You have no idea what I think. If you are a 100lb beta bitch boy like page vincelli, don't go around harassing women. Dude had it coming. I know how physics work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You sure about That? The news story I read clearly states she threw it out, he picked up and threw it back at her
    http://nypost.com/2017/08/10/man-die...ver-cigarette/

You have no idea what I think. If you are a 100lb beta bitch boy like page vincelli, don't go around harassing women. Dude had it coming. I know how physics work.

- - - Updated - - -

You sure about That? The news story I read clearly states she threw it out, he picked up and threw it back at her
    The fact that you use the word "beta" unironically, says a lot about how you perceive the world :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    According to a witness, after Page-Vincelli saw a woman toss a cigarette out the window of a vehicle, he picked it up and threw it back to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    The fact that you think muscle or weight somehow shields you from being shaken by a blow to the head or killed by head trauma due to a fall tells me all I need to know about what you think.
    Do boxers train their necks so they are more resistant to headshots?

No shit anyone "could" die fron 1 punch but there is a big difference in survival rates between a 100 lb person and a 225 jacked dude. If you are closer to the the former, maybe thowing cig butts at people isn't a hobby you should partake in.
    weight doesn't matter when he died from banging his head on a counter as he fell, even someone build like brick shithouse could die from blunt force trauma to the head.

- - - Updated - - -

I stand corrected.

Think all countries should adopt Singapore's approach on people littering which is regularly enforced, a steep fine and mandatory community service picking up rubbish.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-08-14 at 03:56 PM.