Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftshadow View Post
    I get what you are trying to say but....

In terms of body coverage, it is technically the same thing and hence there is no difference of "modesty" between the two.

The only difference is that one exposure is accidental and the other is deliberate.
    No, it's not technically the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    How is that baffling? Wearing a bikini means you're okay with people seeing you in it. People walking in on you while you're changing is very different to wearing a bikini.

so it means it's ok for my to take pictures! *cough cough*

*not with woman of today, they want to be sexy and looked at, but the same time make it a crime to be looked at*

WOMAN NEVER KNOW WHAT THEY WANT!

They want *safe men* but they want to be treated like a woman while saying they are equals

aka why MGTOW is the safe way for men.......why deal with woman when all i hear anymore from people is how *GF cheated, stole assests, told them their child is theirs when it is not, said they were abused after a break up and camera's later show they beat them self up*

hell only stable relationship i have seen in real life is my brothers, and they do everything together and work together while also giving each other their own space when needed, his girlfriend even says woman are childrend and need to be treated as such because so many think they deserve everything without working for it*also think she thinks this way because she was raised by her father and hates her mother, all my friends have had cunts.

also easy way to stop UNSKIRTING is don't wear tiny skirts that show your underwear, IF YOUR DRESSING SEXY, it means you want to be looked at, you just can't choose who looks at you.

does not mean the guys who do this don't need to be punished, BUT DON'T BE SURPRISED if it happens.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Nope. I don't care what women wear. I'm just pointing out how they can avoid being exposed in public if they are worried about it.
    I'm very glad a man is telling me it's my fault that another man stuck a camera up my skirt without my permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    so it means it's ok for my to take pictures! *cough cough*
    I give as much shit about someone taking a picture of me wearing work clothes as I do about someone taking a picture of me in a bikini. I give more of a shit about people intentionally going out of their way to get pictures of places that are not exposed to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    also easy way to stop UNSKIRTING is don't wear tiny skirts that show your underwear, IF YOUR DRESSING SEXY, it means you want to be looked at, you just can't choose who looks at you.

does not mean the guys who do this don't need to be punished, BUT DON'T BE SURPRISED if it happens.
    Looking at someone dressing sexy is not the same as taking upskirt pictures. You know that already.

Never said that. I said you being exposed in public is your fault if you dress this way. Just because you can find a few angles you aren't exposed doesn't mean you aren't. If you weren't they couldn't get the picture without touching you.
    You are not being exposed to the public in a skirt though.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone trying to view your underwear is not.
    In public, against your will? Most definetly. Especially when that photo is then put on the internet for all to see.

I assume you're talking about nude photos, as that's the only way "pedophile" or "crime" are even relevant in that context.
    ...really? The ONLY way...?

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    The fact that you even have to argue about the nuances of a potential law enforcement regarding this, and that there are so many grey areas and potential for abuse of any law of this nature is a red flag for putting any new laws regarding this shit into effect.
    If there was any truth to this, there wouldn't be any law to this day.

Why don't we just have a "stop being an adult baby" law?
    Define "adult baby" first. I'm sure we won't find a consensus on that any time soon.

You don't even have a solid argument behind it as to what new legislation would be regarding this. A loosely defined moral opinion that draws a faintly visible grey line in the sand = not something we should be considering new laws for.
    And you only have complaining to offer, with even less of a solution aside from status quo, which doesn't work, obviously.

There are already laws regarding pervs who go out of their way to be pervs, they've been arrested for being in weird hiding spots that were obviously for perv intent. Invasion of privacy is also already a thing. Those are crimes. They aren't sex crimes. The legislation is already adequate.
    Okay, I'm not sure what's with you people, but I've already mentionned TWICE that this being a crime, and not necessarily a "sex crime", is fine by me.

I hate to use the "U KENT REED" line, but you're kinda forcing me to right now.
    Last edited by McTroll; 2017-08-14 at 05:17 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    A crime ? Ok maybe. A sex crime? Hogwash.

You didn't touch them in anyway. Next staring at someone's tits or ass from outside of their clothes on the train for too long will be a sex crime.
    Don't go giving them ideas, for you know they will probably act on it.. Can imagine all of those professional photographers getting arrested for taking pictures of women..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-08-14 at 05:17 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Never said that. I said you being exposed in public is your fault if you dress this way. Just because you can find a few angles you aren't exposed doesn't mean you aren't. If you weren't they couldn't get the picture without touching you.
    "I'm not saying it's your fault, but it's your fault if you dress this way." Come on, dood.

Yes, you are. From below. If you weren't the assholes would have to remove an article of clothing to get the view.
    Or use a device to photograph underneath. You'd have to go out of your way to have a peek, it's not exactly in plain sight.

The fact that I have to explain this is disheartening.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    In public, against your will? Most definetly. Especially when that photo is then put on the internet for all to see.
    No, it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    ...really? The ONLY way...?
    Not sure how "pedophile" or "crime" are relevant to pictures of clothed children. Maybe you're confused on how those words work.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I give as much shit about someone taking a picture of me wearing work clothes as I do about someone taking a picture of me in a bikini. I give more of a shit about people intentionally going out of their way to get pictures of places that are not exposed to the public.

Looking at someone dressing sexy is not the same as taking upskirt pictures. You know that already.
    I DO KNOW THAT! but not modern feminazi's........

15+ Year Old Account
    You are incorrect with your understanding of the meaning of the word then.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. It is your fault that you are exposed. It is his fault for taking the picture. Nuance is so complicated.
    I didn't know their was nuance in victim blaming. "It's his fault he raped her, but its her fault for walking alone at night!" Come on, doooooood.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    No, it's not.

Not sure how "pedophile" or "crime" are relevant to pictures of clothed children. Maybe you're confused on how those words work.
    Yes, it is. You wouldn't feel violated and abused if someone had a go at getting your clothing out of the way so they can take a close-up photo of your underwear, where the clear purpose of it is to view a womans privates? The entire reason why it's done, the motivation for the people that do it, is ABOUT THE VIOLATION!
    The intent is to violate someones privacy for fuck sake.

It was an analogy to describe how physical contact isn't needed for something to be called a crime. Do you grasp the analogy now?

You'd only have to be lower than the individual to have a peek. In many places that isn't going out of your way.
    In what world?!? You'd have to bend over to look under. I haven't seen many places where I can look upwards and see people's crotches.

Deleted
    We've been over this in the other thread. If you don't want people taking pictures of your crotch it needs to be covered from all angles when you're in public.
    Yeah, no. Let's draw a line here. If you take these kind of pictures, you deserve the punishment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not even remotely close to the same thing. I get that you feel violated if someone sees up your skirt, but if you're wearing short ones regularly it happens more often than you'd think. And nobody is going out of their way to do it.
    I already said I'm not mad if a boy looks, just takes a picture. That should be a crime period.

If you take these kinds of pictures deliberately I agree.
    What's with the back-pedalling all of a sudden?

Maybe these things wouldn't be happening if we didn't think of sex and the human body as some weird kind of sacred no-no place.

Seriously, mystify something and you get shit like this. Seems like we need to create some sort of class in school to desensitize people from the naked body, cause Sex-Ed clearly isn't doing enough.

We consider sex more taboo than violence just going by what we censor on TV. Sad shit.
    I know right?

(Oh, and to clarify a point, my idea applies to both the Male and Female body)