Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Yeah, would say Demonic inquisition first. Even pre-nerf we found it easier than Harjatan.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    The numbers check is higher for Host. You won't notice this if you easily meet the numbers check for all these bosses, but definitely will notice it if you meet the numbers check for the first three but don't meet it for host.
    Host can be pretty sneaky like that. Everything seems to be going "fine" - as in, you can easily reach 30% with a death or two - and then you get a nasty stacking debuff as a soft enrage. It's still easy, but not as trivial as some are claiming.

The first three are all really easy. Should not matter wich one you pick first.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Host can be pretty sneaky like that. Everything seems to be going "fine" - as in, you can easily reach 30% with a death or two - and then you get a nasty stacking debuff as a soft enrage. It's still easy, but not as trivial as some are claiming.
    For some reason a lot of people don't realize that the host actually shares health with the other two bosses. We found that as long as people were alive the last phase dps check was very easy. However, we actually had some trouble getting the timing right for transitioning to the host phase without bad add timing. Ultimately we lusted on pull in the corporeal realm, and lusted in final phase for the spirit realm.

Inquisition by a far margin. Range for errors is quite large and there is no real dps check.
    The only truly lethal thing is the interupt (Prangs), adds control and torment control.
    You can even fail these consistently, it will mostly only put pressure on healers and increase torment/adds.

Harjatan however, range of errors is smaller (fail an egg it is wipe, fail soak and it is a wipe, too many pools and it is a wipe) and there are some dps checks like the egg, add and the general enrage.

After these it's Sisters --> Host --> Mistress (can't skip sisters for Host which we find easier).
    Which is also the difficulty we find bosses. Goroth > Inquisition > Harjatan > Host > Sisters >>>>>>> Mistress
    Last edited by Celestraza; 2017-08-16 at 10:25 AM.

Harjatan is easier if you have the dps. DI has a lot more mechanics to deal with.

5-heal inquisition and it's probably the easier choice. The trick to Harj is to make sure the majority of ur dps is single-target focusing the boss with some passive cleave while you have a couple of ur most effecient AoErs handle the adds.

I would personally recommend Harjatan if your guild is retarded like mine. People going in whenever they want instead of listening to the raid leader tends to lead to a few wipes on DI where as Harjatan you can kinda kill without too much brainpower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spryte View Post
    I would personally recommend Harjatan if your guild is retarded like mine. People going in whenever they want instead of listening to the raid leader tends to lead to a few wipes on DI where as Harjatan you can kinda kill without too much brainpower.
    Really depends on the group, I guess. We literally have people go down whenever they get 90+ Corruption on DI and is is super easy (at most 3-4 adds at the same time, most players only need to go down once or twice). Apart from a few 3-4 second windows there is always a tank there anyway. I really think most people over-think and over-plan DI.

On Harjatan tho we "struggled" (as in took 10+ wipes) because we killed him pretty early and with relatively bad gear and a terrible DPS setup (melee-heavy and bad classes/specs (4 rogues, 3 DHs, 2 BMs, 1 Unholy-DK, you get the gist)), which made it actually challenging to meet the DPS requirement.

definitely harj after goroth. though we went inq after goroth which took a few wipes for us but was under 20. Then went to harj and 3 shot him. Hes much easier and doesnt really require much coordination. Just have good healing twards the end.

I'm not exactly sure which one I think is easier. We had more tries on Harjatan (around 20), mostly because we started with 5 healers for the first 10-15 tries.
    For Demonic we needed 10 pulls to get it down. It mostly comes down to people listening to your raid leader tho. Me as RL called out which people went down and when they could get up again, mostly trying to send people down in packs of 3-4 so there wont be too many adds up. Doing this was key to our kill, it can be tricky when you need to tankswap tho because you cant send too many people down since they all have to come up at the same time.

DI is probably the easiest boss in the instance especially after the massive nerf to enrage timer,you can now play it safe with low DPS and lose 15 players and still kill the boss quite easily