Page 11 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    If they wanted to defeat democrats they would have been done with the repeal obamacare thing as well as making progress on other issues.
    Doing that would just give more anti-republican drive.

If they wanted to defeat democrats they would have been done with the repeal obamacare thing as well as making progress on other issues.
    No, they "defeated Democrats", they got elected. That is as far as their actual goals went. That's why they're unable to actually govern now that they control the White House and Congress.

Their failure to govern is a result of the fact that they never actually wanted to govern. They simply wanted to do what you want to do, "defeat Democrats". Beyond that, they have no plans.

I think they all suck. But apparently that is a bad view to have and I -MUST- love Antifa and BLM.
    Not at all, I hate Antifa and I'm mixed on BLM. But I don't equate either to Nazi's, or treat either group as if they're remotely in the same universe as Nazi's and the KKK.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    What on earth is 'alt-left'.
    It's alt-right speak for "Look at those guys and ignore how bad I am".

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a joke.

A pretty sweet name for an indy band for one.

I think they all suck. But apparently that is a bad view to have and I -MUST- love Antifa and BLM.
    You must stop equating them to Nazis, racists, and white supremacists. They aren't equivalent. That's pretty much all you have to do, yet you have proven incapable.

It may be beneficial to you to take some time and do some self reflection. Or learn how to present your argument better.

15+ Year Old Account
    And you are the type of conservative that would rather bend over for a liberal than win. The very fact you wanted to vote for Hillary Clinton basically showed that you are exactly the type of watered down liberal conservative who needs to get voted out of congress and replaced with people who want to defeat democrats, not settle for being their little bitch.
    Skroe has many very right wing ideas, many of which me and many of the other left wingers on this forum disagree with. But the difference between him and most of the other conservatives on this forum? He's a respectable and respectful person. It's no wonder the Republican party is tearing itself apart from the inside out with factions like yours around.

We live in a country of 330 million people. Telling 2/3 of those people that you're going to get your way and not compromise with them on anything is the fastest way to get yourself cucked, to get yourself voted out of office. This macho man routine of "no compromise" sounds romantic and manly, but at the end of the day it's what will be the undoing of the right. Unless you're willing to go full authoritarian dictator, the majority will vote out people who are unwilling to come to the table with compromise.

Being unwilling to lower himself into the pits of shit and bile that the alt-right has delved to to win is something that Skroe will not lower himself to. He's willing to fight for his beliefs, but he believes Americans come first, whether they be left, right, center, gay, straight, white or black. On the other hand, the alt-right has whore themselves out to hostile nations just to win an election because they view fellow countrymen with "different views" as the enemy.

He's more of an American than you'll ever be.

The fact that you sympathize with nazis and white supremacists also says just as much about how "American" you are.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Not Godwin bs. He's a literal fucking neo-nazi.

It's an em, as in right at 'em.....the official record reporter is getting fired as hell or whoever has the job of putting out the transcript

Transcript's wrong

Deleted
    Nobody deserves this. Do your worst Gallup, please.

On the other hand, this Tuesday has been in line with his other Tuesdays.

How to Trump your Tuesday

Step 1:

A spoonful of President related disaster from the weekend is put to rest

Step 2:

Cuckoo tweets

Step 3:

*wince* (GOP gets a free bonus roll on this ability)

Step 4:

Impromptu news conference

Step 5:

Previous loot and achievements are deleted (GOP only)

Step 6:

Wednesday

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    So if you go to a "Unite the left" rally with posters of "stop the cops" and Anitfa shows up and runs someone over, you are now AntiFa. You guys can't win this argument, it's too easy.
    They showed up bearing flags, wearing nazi and kkk regalia. If you stand next to them and you're okay with that, you're one of them.

See how it works?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWOOOOOO you will be replaced WOWOWOWOWOooooo

Some made up term by Fox News and Breitbart to make the alt-right seem less bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    Most of these alt-right memelords are latent nazis, so did it really come as a surprise to anyone?
    Alt-right was just a rebranding on neo-nazi.

And you are the type of conservative that would rather bend over for a liberal than win. The very fact you wanted to vote for Hillary Clinton basically showed that you are exactly the type of watered down liberal conservative who needs to get voted out of congress and replaced with people who want to defeat democrats, not settle for being their little bitch.
    And right there, that's your problem. Your goal isn't to make America better, or to improve our nation, or to help people. It's to defeat liberals. To say "I win." You don't give a shit about anything but scoring a political victory, however shallow, and fucking the opposition as hard as you can regardless of what they do. If your house was on fire and liberals were trying to put it out, you would let it burn to the ground rather than let them achieve anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Some made up term by Fox News and Breitbart to make the alt-right seem less bad.
    So basically "I know you are but what am I".
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    It's an em, as in right at 'em.....the official record reporter is getting fired as hell or whoever has the job of putting out the transcript

Transcript's wrong
    Sounds like "em" to me, he's giving us enough ammunition without needing to fudge his words further.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Sounds like "em" to me, he's giving us enough ammunition without needing to fudge his words further.
    Yea but if that's from the official transcript that's totally his people's fault

Transcript's wrong
    Oh well, he's still a closet nazi ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea but if that's from the official transcript that's totally his people's fault
    I was agreeing with you, and preaching calm to the people here who seized upon it.