Page 22 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    Why would people not like anti-facists and people who oppose cops killing unarmed people?
    Because neither of what you mention do what you think they do.

BLM rioting and destroying shit because cops are doing their jobs and antifa wanting to beat up anybody who they -think- is a nazi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Both came for a brawl (yes not every single person there before you beat that dead horse)

Someone just took it a tiny step further and yes it was a tiny one.
    So you claim again that the victim of the terror attack came for a brawl? Please link your sources.

A tiny step? Hey, that a new one from the nazi-apologizer camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Grammatical mess aside; no I don't.
    Grammar Nazi alert.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Oh, come off it. No one here is stupid enough to not see through your whataboutism defense of the nazis. Stop insulting our intelligence.
    I mean, if there was some present you would see that Trumps statements were fine and getting your knickers in a twist is just making your side look more fanatical.

You people are just mad we don't like antifa or BLM. We don't like neo nazi's either but since we don't like the extreme left somehow we are nazis. Its such a bad arguement.

Tiny step forward?

Tell that to the family of the person who died.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    Uh, because the KKK and Neo Nazis advocate the eradication of minority groups, and are willing to kill to do so. They've been murdering people for decades.

Please post the body count of Antifa and BLM.
    About a dozen give or take like any loosely organized group its hard to say. Hell one of them murdered a man thinking he killed trump.

If you are talking riots so far no deaths just over a hundred injuried cops a few crippled for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Grammar Nazi alert.
    If this is all that you've got left then I feel kinda bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    So you claim again that the victim of the terror attack came for a brawl? Please link your sources.

A tiny step? Hey, that a new one from the nazi-apologizer camp.
    Nah they just won a darwin award for going into a street brawl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if you remove the Grammar he spoke about himself?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post

BLM rioting and destroying shit because cops are doing their jobs and antifa wanting to beat up anybody who they -think- is a nazi.
    Which again, wasn't the source of the Charlottesville violence. Nazi's were. Racists were. White supremacists were.

Stop aligning yourself with their defense, then whining about being associated with them and their defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Jesus fucking christ, people. This is what I mean, you can't even just categorically denounce these people and their actions.
    I do everyone there should of been arrested. Hell if the earth opened up and swollowed them all it would be a net win.

No but I don't think you handle it if "I go hard." Just looking out for your emotional stability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was it a peaceful protest or a street brawl? I'm getting mixed messages from you.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you're saying it's essentially the womans own fault, because "darwin award" - They recognize individuals who have supposedly contributed to human evolution by selecting themselves out of the gene pool via death or sterilization by their own actions. - by their own actions. So it's her own doing?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post

Um, that's exactly what BLM and Antifa stand for.

Laughable that you would blame BLM for riots. Riots tend to happen when cops get off for murdering unarmed people. Ever hear of the Watts riots? Howabout the LA riots? Both of those riots (and more) happened after cops used racist tactics against African Americans.

I don't support Antifa's tactics, but you can't seriously argue that Antifa are on the same level of vile as Nazis and Klansmen, both of whom have committed domestic terrorist attacks and murdered Americans for decades.

Grammar Nazi alert.
    What upsets you- "Grammar Nazi"

What doesn't upset you- Actual Nazi.

Perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Was it a peaceful protest or a street brawl? I'm getting mixed messages from you.
    Peaceful till antifa showed up then it was a brawl. It looks like antifa started it but I wont sugar coat it the alt right guys were looking for a excuse to use the weapons they brought.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    So, you're saying it's essentially the womans own fault, because "darwin award" - They recognize individuals who have supposedly contributed to human evolution by selecting themselves out of the gene pool via death or sterilization by their own actions. - by their own actions. So it's her own doing?
    By going into a massive street brawl?

Look I don't exactly offer chasms when it comes to leaps in logic.

No but I don't think you handle it if "I go hard." Just looking out for your emotional stability.
    Your concern is touching but feel free to "go hard".

People are tired of this. They see the anti-Nazi Internet presence taking over social media by storm, and they agree. But I think the American public has wised up a lot over the last year or so, and so when Trump gets up there and says "There was another side engaging in violence," I think a lot of people probably (very quietly!) think that Trump is closer to the truth.

But to the greater subject of racist groups, I definitely think there's another factor among whites. They see serious mainstream political articles such as "What's The Matter With White People?", or comedy articles titled "White People Must Be Stopped", where incestuous, stupid, and body-shaming photographs of white people are put up for laughs, or professors calling for "white genocide" and who Tweet "abolish the white race" and stay on as faculty afterward, and they know the reaction would be swift and severe if you replaced "White" with "Black" in any of these. And it's just kind of accepted. There is no doubt in my mind that they see this and wish that the same hammer coming down on Alt-Right Nazis were coming down on all racists.

I understand there's a greater context here; there are people alive today who still remember segregation. I have believed for a long time that the public at large has quietly given racism against whites a pass because, after all, they've dished it out plenty themselves, so too bad, cry me a river. But I think the time is fast approaching, especially Gen Z and onward, where people are going to start feeling uneasy with some racism being okay if it's against the right group.
    Last edited by mage21; 2017-08-15 at 10:56 PM.