Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    You don't want to even try dating women over 40.

They think they can find a guy that is not their ex in every way. Better educated, better looking, fewer bad habits, more active, more intelligent etc. They seem to think that there are guys that desirable that aren't either married, gay or both.

They seemingly had low standards the first time out of the gate and now think that standards should be higher than what everyone else told them they should be before their first marriage.
    And men over 40 believe that they can find a woman that'll stay a sex kitten forever more, even if he doesn't have cash to buy a skanky golddigger or even good looks himself.

Guess we're all shit out of luck if we decide to scour the market after 40...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Marriage is antiquated and largely irrelevant. If people want to get married and enjoy the ceremony of it, good for them. If they don't, that's OK, too. Your incessant preaching about it is naive and retarded.

That's one of the reason why I'm even looking. Need someone around in case something happens.
    You can't say that after you yourself have been married. For all we know if it had worked out you'd be here raving about how amazing it is.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Not marrying you, Tenn.
    No one can love a shitlord, so I guess that means no one can love you either Genn :P

Maybe this just applies to women....
    At 31 I'm way more appealing to 21 year old women than I was at 21. The catch is that 21 year old women are significantly more annoying to me than they were at 21.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    No one can love a shitlord, so I guess that means no one can love you either Genn :P
    I accept my fate. I am like Batman, forever alone and only with someone in timelines where things go to shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    And men over 40 believe that they can find a woman that'll stay a sex kitten forever more, even if he doesn't have cash to buy a skanky golddigger or even good looks himself.

Guess we're all shit out of luck if we decide to scour the market after 40...
    That's men at any age

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh. It only takes one drawn-out, boring relationship to cure an acute case of desperation.

Deleted
    Such a waste.... can't understand people who do this.

Deleted
    Never had patience for dating games, met my girlfriend one day and not even a month later we were a couple. It's all about honesty and not accepting the routine.

Deleted
    Was in a serious relationship in my 20s for over 7 years, now I'm 28 and very happy being single.

Once you go through it once, you see that it's nothing special and girls aren't hard to find, you just gotta go for it, and try younger ones, like 5 years younger than you or even 10 if you're like 35. I wouldn't go for a 30 year old woman at my age. Why would I, women age just as well and we all know they just don't taste the same older they get. We men, have it easier, at least after 30 we can still date young ones as for women it's a lot harder.

Also know that being in a relationship is like replacing your parents with it, you want to be in one because you're afraid to live alone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You can't say that after you yourself have been married. For all we know if it had worked out you'd be here raving about how amazing it is.
    It's not marriage that makes the relationship, it's the people. Marriage is nothing more than a celebratory glossy finish.

Tennis posting random relationship stuff that is almost as clueless as himself.
    You should go out of your basement for once.

tho it does provide some popcorn, the biggest loser spam posting relationship advice.
    inb4/ infraction!
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2017-08-16 at 01:08 AM.

Just pick up what you missed when they all get divorced.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    That's men at any age
    Men age better than women. A 40 year old man that took care of himself still has a chance with women in their 20's

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Such a waste.... can't understand people who do this.
    People getting married is a waste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Tennis posting random relationship stuff that is almost as clueless as himself.
    You should go out of your basement for once.

tho it does provide some popcorn, the biggest loser spam posting relationship advice.
    I don't live in a basement. Nice try with the baseless insults.

I don't live in a basement. Nice try with the baseless insults.
    Even a basement doesn't want a relationship with you? feels bad.

I'm 55 as of yesterday.

My wife and I met in 1997. She was the first woman I dated for more than 3 - 4 months.

Getting dates was pretty easy..... and I was a fat dude, that was just average looking. I could have had way more dating in my life had I been more confident at an early age.
    I am not a Republican or a Democrat..... I just hate Trump with a passion. If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    I'm 55 as of yesterday.
    \o/ congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    \o/ congratulations!
    Thank you.
    I am not a Republican or a Democrat..... I just hate Trump with a passion. If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

Guys, look at my picture.
    If I can pull a 9/10(This is a very objective rating of my GF), you can too!
    Last edited by Karlz0rz; 2017-08-18 at 01:02 AM.

It's best to get married as soon as you're ready rather than delay.
    I got married at 18, and have been married for 16 years now.

And I can confirm that this is HORRIBLE advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.