View Poll Results: Sex on the First Date?

Voters
529. This poll is closed
  • NO, NO, NOPE Not even a kiss I am a Lady!

35 6.62%
  • Sure go with what you feel those rules are outdated.

380 71.83%
  • Maybe a Kiss

50 9.45%
  • Maybe the 2nd Date (Fooling around)

35 6.62%
  • Third day (Maybe) Or (Comment below)

29 5.48%
Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    There fix it for you
    Nah man get your money right first.

Get a degree / Vocational School > professional job > dont live off your parents > invest and grow wealth

By the time you are hitting 30 to 35 you are in the sweet spot for the ladies. Just don't date ladies over 30 lol.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Sex on the First Date is it acceptable?

Also is Fetishism racist or wrong?

Meaning if you only date someone because their race or how they look big breast, color of eyes etc.
    Yes, its perfectly acceptable these days, however i will tell you that the most rewarding relationship I've had to date, the one i am currently in, we took it slow instead of sprinting to the end.

How is preference in a mate racist or wrong? you don't have to be attracted to everyone. For example, I don't like fat girls, i prefer medium to large breasts, and i would rather date someone who is white, Hispanic, or black girls, not overly enthusiastic about anyone else, but I've dated an Asian girl before. Its not wrong to like what you like, if you' into transgender girls, go for it, if you're into black guys, go for it, whos place is it to tell you what you can and cant like in a partner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka View Post
    Nah man get your money right first.

Get a degree / Vocational School > professional job > dont live off your parents > invest and grow wealth

By the time you are hitting 30 to 35 you are in the sweet spot for the ladies. Just don't date ladies over 30 lol.
    I agree.

But thing is, nobody wanna do that when they are in 20s. Any healthy dude, must go out and party and have fun(seriously)and waste some money. In my head, thats the way to go, but if I could go back in time(now that I had it), i would tell myself save up and invest.

If you been one of those 1 out of 100K young entrepreneur, cool for you. Have fun. You wasted your biological strongest time thinking about money(peaks around 25 and it falls after that).

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Thank you. All that wall of text, but I agreed on that.
    NP anytime.
    But it's true guys that enjoyed more their lifes tend to be better parterns, more loyals and better lovers.

I agree.

But thing is, nobody wanna do that when they are in 20s. Any healthy dude, must go out and party and have fun(seriously)and waste some money. In my head, thats the way to go, but if I could go back in time(now that I had it), i would tell myself save up and invest.

If you been one of those 1 out of 100K young entrepreneur, cool for you. Have fun. You wasted your biological strongest time thinking about money(peaks around 25 and it falls after that).
    I am a EE irl. I would be lying if I said I fucked around in college because I had zero time too. However, once I got settled into industry life changed a ton.

When you make good money and "talk the talk" it makes dating significantly easier. Confidence is key for everything. If you believe in yourself, you really don't have to prove that to a woman. They pick up on it immediately.

I date professional women because even though I am still technically whoring around, if the right lady showed up during any of these dates, I'd gladly drop my single life to move towards settling down. I am 31, I own everything I have. I think about settling down a lot. However, that right lady still hasn't shown up. I've met, dated, and slept with a few great women though. They just were not meant for me.

Deleted
    Frieghter is right. From my many experiences, going down on a chick before actual penetration not only makes her super horny and more vocal, but multiple orgasms tend to happen a lot more frequently, than just dropping your pants and sliding into her "DM."
    Of course that is correct. That was never the argument though. We were talking about how much penis size matters, and that it would literally not matter even if a guy had a clitoris, because he could still finger her and use toys. But women don't want a guy with a clitoris-dick who has to rely on toys.

Why would you date someone you didn't intend to have sex with?

You should have sex before the first date, and then proceed with the date if you enjoy banging them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    You don't believe me, honey?
    Not really.

What's so wrong with that though?
    They're deceiving me if they're just in it for sex.

Ok, let's imagine this. You have just met a guy. He's extremely attractive. You are on your first date and you are getting to know each other. Over the course of the date, you start to hold hands, get close to each other, make out. You are extremely turned on and you get wet. He takes you home, where you continue to make out and he takes you to the bedroom. He starts to take off your clothes. You're like a waterfall down there.
    That's not going to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course that is correct. That was never the argument though. We were talking about how much penis size matters, and that it would literally not matter even if a guy had a clitoris, because he could still finger her and use toys. But women don't want a guy with a clitoris-dick who has to rely on toys.
    No, you were talking about making able to orgasm and I said penis doesn't matter for that.

Yeah that is 100% true. If a woman says otherwise, she just doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Why would you date someone you didn't intend to have sex with?

You should have sex before the first date, and then proceed with the date if you enjoy banging them.
    Doesn't Poland or one of the nordic countries go by this rule? lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    now i have a big better standards so i would treat a women who puts out imidately as a regular whore
    oh what a good guy you are

I learned in my late 20's that women are just as horny as dudes and for the right dude they will do anything.
    Bull.

Crap.

If this were true, nothing but screwing would ever get done.

Deleted
    I am a EE irl. I would be lying if I said I fucked around in college because I had zero time too. However, once I got settled into industry life changed a ton.

When you make good money and "talk the talk" it makes dating significantly easier. Confidence is key for everything. If you believe in yourself, you really don't have to prove that to a woman. They pick up on it immediately.

I date professional women because even though I am still technically whoring around, if the right lady showed up during any of these dates, I'd gladly drop my single life to move towards settling down. I am 31, I own everything I have. I think about settling down a lot. However, that right lady still hasn't shown up. I've met, dated, and slept with a few great women though. They just were not meant for me.
    According to you:

1)Have steady income.
    2)Have jobs and invest.
    3)Have a stabile life, just prove that you can function mentally and socially.

=network>confidence>ladies.

I agree 100%.

But as any great player, consider this:

1)Having confidence.
    2)Having money.

=douchebag>not good with relationships. Source: the big CEOs. And you sound like you on your way to that.

Balance in life is the key my friend.

If each party of the occasion is game, sure, get busy. And no, preference of race, body type etc. for your sexual partner is not discriminatory. Or if it technically is, it's at least not wrong.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    Bull.

Crap.

LOL or you are not doing something right my friend.

There are too many ways to get laid now a days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Not really.
    How dare you!

They're deceiving me if they're just in it for sex.
    If they pretend like they want more, then yes.

That's not going to happen.
    A guy is never gonna make you wet?

No, you were talking about making able to orgasm and I said penis doesn't matter for that.

Well technically you could say it doesn't, because you could masturbate without the involvement of any penis. But generally when women have sex with men, they want to feel a penis inside of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    Bull.

Crap.

Because women have tons of options. They don't have to be desperate.

According to you:

1)Have steady income.
    2)Have jobs and invest.
    3)Have a stabile life, just prove that you can function mentally and socially.

=network>confidence>ladies.

I agree 100%.

But as any great player, consider this:

1)Having confidence.
    2)Having money.

=douchebag>not good with relationships. Source: the big CEOs. And you sound like you on your way to that.

Balance in life is the key my friend.
    Oh dude I am not denying that at all.

I have an affinity for money and pussy.

As you can see I haven't proclaimed to be the best dude to settle down with at all hahaha.

Deleted
    How dare you!

If they pretend like they want more, then yes.

A guy is never gonna make you wet?

Well technically you could say it doesn't, because you could masturbate without the involvement of any penis. But generally when women have sex with men, they want to feel a penis inside of them.
    Are you done yet? You two don't see eye to eye, move on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxington View Post
    Are you done yet? You two don't see eye to eye, move on.
    It's called a discussion.

No there is nothing wrong with preferring a certain type of person. I mean in the long run the real reason for dating is to eventually find a Life partner isn't it? If you aren't attracted to the chick then I don't see how that can work. Look at my preferences for instance I only find white Women attractive and prefer my ladies to be on the chubby side. I don't get into skinny chicks at all, mainly because I'm a boob guy and 99% of skinny chicks have a small chest and ass, not for me. I have only ever seen 2 attractive women that I thought to myself, I'd Hit that and both were Actresses. As far as sex on the first date, I am a big no on that one, took me and my wife 6 months to have sex for the first time, and I also would never go for someone who has been with anyone else, Eskimo brothers is something I never want to be.