Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I'm not deciding if they do subraces, i'm jsut saying that IF they do them, its gonna be with remodeling. Otherwise its pointless to have them since we already have different skin colours.

Honestly there is plenty of examples of subraces and you can go look them up on google.
    Look, if it were up to me to decide, I would do kobolds, gnolls, drogbar and murloc playable races and then some. So I don't need to go to google to learn about subraces, because my list of 'predictions' isn't based on what is theoretically possible, but rather an educated guess on what they're going for, considering they never gave us more than two new races at once and remodeling of the existing races took them an entire expansion to fail (WoD according to some here, personally I disagree), and they're not still done with that.

So new customization option, yes. Half-orc - half-ogre hybrid no. If you take a closer look, my list consist of things that are already in the game, they just need to provide the context, like scenarios that explain how Wildhammer dwarf would end up in Dun Morogh doing quests for Ironforge, that sort of things.

Some (re)modeling will be done obviously for new hairstyles, new accessory options. Taunka will require modeling new heads for them, because they're WotLK old and this is not gonna fly, but thats about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimo View Post
    No, it wasn't. The writing had misused commas and English-as-second-language phrasing. It terrifies me that people can see writing that poor and think it is legitimate.
    The leak was far better than anything you could've ever come up with in your entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    Alliance:

Humans: Other national origin such as Stromgarde, Kul'tiras and Lordaeron. Most likely Kul'tiras. Could have Half-elves in the future.

Dwarves: Dark Iron.

Gnomes: None.

Worgen: Night Elf.

Night Elves: High Elf.

Draenei: Lightforged.

Horde:

Orcs: Different clans, maybe Mok'nathal in the future.

Tauren: Taunka or Highmountain.

Trolls: Forest Trolls.

Goblins: None.

Forsaken: Undead Elves.

Blood Elves: Nightbourne.

Neutrals:

Pandaren: None.
    You got the Night Elves and the Blood Elves mixed bud.

I don't really care about subraces that much. I'd be happier with more customisation for current models (including pseudo subraces like wildhammers and mag'har orcs through new skins and tattoos)!

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Everytime. Sub races. Can we agree to not bring this topic into these kind of threads? It's so annoying and everyone has their own stubborn opinion.
    Will only stop talking about em once you switch your picture

Deleted
    3½ hours to go! Hype/dread!

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    That's until we get final confirmation if it's happening at GamesCom or not?

until what?

7+ Year Old Account
    isn't it 13½ hours? I think i saw that 2 years ago they announced at 10 p.m. PDT.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    That's until we get final confirmation if it's happening at GamesCom or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    until what?
    Until we reach the hour and day when they posted it last time (for Legion). Could mean nothing, but it's a sensible day and time to post such news on so it makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CheezeWasabi View Post
    isn't it 13½ hours? I think i saw that 2 years ago they announced at 10 p.m. PDT.
    IIRC it was 7 PM CEST, which is 10 AM PDT. That's the time of the day when they normally post big news, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    until what?
    Desillusion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    If they ever do another Northrend expansion, I have a hard time believing they wouldn't do Azjol-Nerub this time around. Dropping it has been called a big regret by several devs over the years
    Yeah dude, and a revived Galakrond. I feel like Northrend could've been a lot more than any other expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Everytime. Sub races. Can we agree to not bring this topic into these kind of threads? It's so annoying and everyone has their own stubborn opinion.
    I would like that very much.

But no-one will listen to you, sorry Pete...

Madness will consume you!!!

until what?
    Disaster! Doom! Flying pigs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    poor Nyel... lol
    Eh, when I told him leaks are all horseshit from start to bottom I meant that. Just because something has been done in a more credible way it doesn't mean is anything trustworthy. On the contrary, those are the leaks you must be the most distrustful about.

I'll barely start to consider a leak legitimate following this mindset:

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I'd throw my money at an expansion that completly defys all the theories. Like MoP did, back then.
    that would be the most trustworthy of all leaks, the one containing ideas no one may have realistically thought about.

Quote Originally Posted by ralilioth View Post
    Great shitposting
    Pretty crappy actually. I've seen a lot better in the field of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    You got the Night Elves and the Blood Elves mixed bud.
    High Elves in the Alliance or riot !11!!1!11!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Actually not. In lore Nightbourne would be subrace of Night elves and High elves would be subrace of Blood elves (the opposite actually) but ingame because of faction affiliation they'd be listed as my original post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    Look, if it were up to me to decide, I would do kobolds, gnolls, drogbar and murloc playable races and then some. So I don't need to go to google to learn about subraces, because my list of 'predictions' isn't based on what is theoretically possible, but rather an educated guess on what they're going for, considering they never gave us more than two new races at once and remodeling of the existing races took them an entire expansion to fail (WoD according to some here, personally I disagree), and they're not still done with that.

So new customization option, yes. Half-orc - half-ogre hybrid no. If you take a closer look, my list consist of things that are already in the game, they just need to provide the context, like scenarios that explain how Wildhammer dwarf would end up in Dun Morogh doing quests for Ironforge, that sort of things.

Some (re)modeling will be done obviously for new hairstyles, new accessory options. Taunka will require modeling new heads for them, because they're WotLK old and this is not gonna fly, but thats about it.
    You are comparing incomparable things here.

A subrace is supposed to be a minor variation to a race. The new models are literally a completely new model.

A subrace for could have longer ears and minor stuff like that. Its not a complete remodel of the standard race.

IE its a lot less work then creating a new race or a completely new model like for worgens and goblins

until what?
    Until nothing happens.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    Draenei: Lightforged.
    You spelled Broken wrong, don't try to take my Broken Draenei Paladin dream away from me.