Page 44 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I am not now, nor will I ever, condemn those who stand up against Nazis. Its a disgraceful act of cowardice to appease them, what kind of person would I be to do such a thing? What kind of despicable company would I keep? How could I call myself an American when I condemn those who defend it from hatred and intimidation?
    An alt-right cuck would, but he's a woke independent so it's confusing, unless......wait a minute........

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Tell that the people who issued the permit that allowed them to be there. Sorry but again facts trumps your lies.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't condemn people who stand up to nazi's, I do condemn those who violently attack them as that makes them no better than what they hate.
    A permit which was revoked prior to the time it was issued for.

Funny how you keep leaving that part out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tell that the people who issued the permit that allowed them to be there. Sorry but again facts trumps your lies.
    It was rescinded the next morning because of their actions at the UVA literally less than 12 hours before.

Let me lay it out for you in easy to read words again.

White supremacist, have the right to protest regardless that they are pieces of shit.

People against white supremacist have the right to counter protest.

The people who took it the violence, have 0 rights to do that, from either side.

The Domestic Terrorist who killed people had 0 right to do what he did, and 0 excuse for it.

Condemning the violence on both sides does not = a defense for the domestic terrorism, only a fucking moron would think that
    We weren't talking about rights, remember? It was about who is to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    We weren't talking about rights, remember? It was about who is to blame.
    I laid it out there what I believe in the whole satiation.

Deleted
    I laid it out there what I believe in the whole satiation.
    Do answer to the fact that the permit was revoked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arunu View Post
    Couldn't agree more, have a hard time even watching the VICE documentary for example.
    I'm a pretty balanced guy but the sheer hate and vile ideas on display is detestable, I'd agree violence is never the answer to people politically opposed to you but this is no politics.
    these are people wanting genocide of other races, i'd be hard pressed to not knock them on the jaw myself either.
    Honestly, for me it looked like a move, because its hard for me to grasp people would seriously consider doing this. The hate in their faces...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    "Facts that cannot be deflected or twisted will be ignored"

Rule 3 of the Independent Handbook.

There is no reason to ever reply to you since you do nothing but lie.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...hts-and-safety

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe told NPR's Morning Edition that local authorities had done what they could to head off the fighting that erupted, but that they were foiled by a federal judge's decision to allow the Unite The Right rally to go on in Charlottesville's Emancipation Park.

Charlottesville tried to revoke the permit it had issued for the rally to be held in Emancipation Park, in order to move the protestors about a mile away to McIntire Park, which offered more open space.

Sorry but I don't lie and I only deal with facts and I am smarter than you, you will never beat me in an argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't condemn people who stand up to nazi's, I do condemn those who violently attack them as that makes them no better than what they hate.
    Well I lack your talent for self-deception.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    So why isn't Trump?
    He did. His statements covered neo-nazis white supremacists antifa blm all the trash extremist groups. All inclusive.

I thought you people liked inclusion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Honestly, for me it looked like a move, because its hard for me to grasp people would seriously consider doing this. The hate in their faces...
    I mean, if I saw a paramilitary group that believes on genocide invading my town, I would also defend my town and my people.

*snip* wrong post

15+ Year Old Account

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe told NPR's Morning Edition that local authorities had done what they could to head off the fighting that erupted, but that they were foiled by a federal judge's decision to allow the Unite The Right rally to go on in Charlottesville's Emancipation Park.

Charlottesville tried to revoke the permit it had issued for the rally to be held in Emancipation Park, in order to move the protestors about a mile away to McIntire Park, which offered more open space.
    And then on friday night, they did an unsanctioned rally at UVA, which incited violence and hatred, which is not protected under the 1st amendment, giving the governor the right to call for a state of emergency.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    He did. His statements covered neo-nazis white supremacists antifa blm all the trash extremist groups. All inclusive.

I thought you people liked inclusion?
    Anti fa and the BLM didn't come armed, nor did they do an unsanctioned march on a college campus before spittling out Nazi rhetoric.

10+ Year Old Account
    Responding to words with violence, who do you think is in the right?
    Seeing as how I'm saying Nazis are in the wrong, I think that should be clear.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post

Anti fa and the BLM didn't come armed, nor did they do an unsanctioned march on a college campus before spittling out Nazi rhetoric.
    Nah they only chant death to cops and vandalize and beat up anybody they think is a fascist. They are garbage just as much as the neo nazis.

Again, they represent extremists just like the white supremacists.

Deleted

Sorry but I don't lie and I only deal with facts and I am smarter than you, you will never beat me in an argument.
    https://twitter.com/GovernorVA/statu...le-continue%2F

You are clearly wrong, there is no problem in admitting it and moving on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Nah they only chant death to cops and vandalize and beat up anybody they think is a fascist. They are garbage just as much as the neo nazis.

Again, they represent extremists just like the white supremacists.
    No, they represent people that are counter protesting the hate speech and violent rhetoric that Nazi's say when they do unsanctioned marches on college campuses. There is no equivalence unless you are sympathetic to Nazi ideology.

https://twitter.com/GovernorVA/statu...le-continue%2F

You are clearly wrong, there is no problem in admitting it and moving on.
    Read the NPR story
    Look at the date of the tweet

Then apologize. A big man would apologize to me for being wrong and then I would actually have some respect for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    A big man would apologize to me for being wrong and then I would actually have some respect for you.
    Who cares about having the respect of Trump apologists?