Page 69 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Just watched the Vice News report of Charlottesville and I'm trying to rap my head around it.

After watching that I got to ask two things.

1) How in the fuck are these groups not labeled as Terrorist groups now.

and

2) How in the fuck are people saying there is two sides wrong in this. Like are you fucken shitting me....
    Because they're US citizens. It's possible, with that guy claiming he came down from canada, that they'll be able to use that as an entry point.

Edit: to clarify, it's much more difficult to get domestic groups labelled terrorists than foreign groups. With that guy coming down from canada, they'll be able to conduct surveillance on him and trawl his communication with US residents.
    Last edited by Ripster42; 2017-08-16 at 09:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    They are on it

http://fox2now.com/2017/08/15/illino...as-terrorists/

And here's the main nazi filth in the vice video crying

Enjoy
    Aw, poor persecuted nazi. Cry more little bitch.

They are on it

Enjoy
    That was hilarious. Thank you.

They are on it

Enjoy
    Goo and fuck him, I hope he gets arrested and fucken rots. All hes trying to do now is cover his ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Because Trump. /s

No really, the KKK has been a hate group for some time, and some states have made motions to label them terrorist groups as well. Until recently I just don't think they've done enough actual damage to make a legal motion to federally label them as terrorists actually pass. I'd say "it's different now" but even after Sandy Hook some people were against preventing mentally ill people from owning assault rifles, so I'm guessing it'd still be an uphill battle.

And Trump doesn't walk up hills.

Because Trump.

No really, only Trump is saying this. His rabid fanbase is parroting it. Look around, I don't think you're going to have an easy time finding someone who said this that isn't an American Nazi, in the KKK, or in the White House.
    I still have shock from watching the Vice video and trying to get my head around it all.

That's so fucked up, I really hope this turns into the straw that breaks the camels back and it gets Trump out of Office. Shit is just going to get so much worse while hes there.

I'm not the most informed person when it comes to shit like this(Due to so much BS around it), But watching that Vice video.....

My god just no words to describe it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Because they're US citizens. It's possible, with that guy claiming he came down from canada, that they'll be able to use that as an entry point.

Edit: to clarify, it's much more difficult to get domestic groups labelled terrorists than foreign groups. With that guy coming down from canada, they'll be able to conduct surveillance on him and trawl his communication with US residents.
    I hope so I really do.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Just watched the Vice News report of Charlottesville and I'm trying to rap my head around it.

After watching that I got to ask two things.

1) How in the fuck are these groups not labeled as Terrorist groups now.

and

2) How in the fuck are people saying there is two sides wrong in this. Like are you fucken shitting me....
    Basically the situation as I've been able to understand it is the nazis do their late night rally to a college, which they weren't supposed to do along with some general intimidation and harassment leading up to the main event. This antagonizes the people of the city to come out in larger numbers than expected in addition to outside counter protesters. Police were unable to deal with and seemingly made little effort to do so.

Counter protesters apparently are blocking roads (massive numbers so no surprise) with refueling stations (water and shade) set up by local volunteers all across the city. The white supremacists who show up with weapons and body armor seem to have decided to literally role play 300 and take phalanx formations while issuing orders that seem to be rehearsed and trained to battle their way through the counter protesters and take over the parks the counter protesters set up in as long as they didn't run into the militant counter protesters that showed up with guns.

Now this is the understanding I've been able to get by trying to see information from both sides. I have no clue because it seems no one has any clue what happened, and getting information from the side of white supremacists is especially hard since they seem to take glory in the idea of battle which makes it hard to determine what exactly occurred in addition to referring to people as "genetic refuse" and such lovely terms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    You mean Paul Gottfried? The Jewish guy?
    I'm Jewish too... got something you want to get off your chest?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I still have shock from watching the Vice video and trying to get my head around it all.

That's so fucked up, I really hope this turns into the straw that breaks the camels back and it gets Trump out of Office. Shit is just going to get so much worse while hes there.

I'm not the most informed person when it comes to shit like this(Due to so much BS around it), But watching that Vice video.....

My god just no words to describe it.
    These people have been around a long time. It used to be they would just be assholes to minorities on their own or small groups. That's the general racism you hear about in the US but it's hard to see if you're not the victim of it.

But now they've been emboldened by the Trump presidency and Trump just fed that fire. Expect more of this kind of thing because Trump gave voice to the racists. Especially when he put Bannon and Gorka in as staff. He can't denounce nazis when he has two of them working for and advising him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not the most informed person when it comes to shit like this
    See that's the thing. When you say things like

you prove you're making the intent to go out and find information. Meanwhile, people like @zenkai are saying things like "the alt-left was shouting fuck you faggots" and other blatant falsehoods without bothering to check their sources, because to them, feels are more important than fact.

Say you're less informed all you want. You are still informed. That's a key difference and don't forget it.

We live in America incase we forgot.
    Where people no matter how twisted and wrong their ideology is they have the constitutional right to have that ideology,
    and I will fight for their right to have that ideology and express it no matter how vile I believe it is.
    That doesn't make me a sympathizer or an excuser of it it makes me an American.
    The ones that try to deny the constitutional rights of others no matter how vile and disgusting they are wrong and need to be called out and condemned.

This isn't about me choosing sides it is about choosing and preserving the constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Basically the situation as I've been able to understand it is the nazis do their late night rally to a college, which they weren't supposed to do along with some general intimidation and harassment leading up to the main event. This antagonizes the people of the city to come out in larger numbers than expected in addition to outside counter protesters. Police were unable to deal with and seemingly made little effort to do so.

Counter protesters apparently are blocking roads (massive numbers so no surprise) with refueling stations (water and shade) set up by local volunteers all across the city. The white supremacists who show up with weapons and body armor seem to have decided to literally role play 300 and take phalanx formations while issuing orders that seem to be rehearsed and trained to battle their way through the counter protesters and take over the parks the counter protesters set up in as long as they didn't run into the militant counter protesters that showed up with guns.

Now this is the understanding I've been able to get by trying to see information from both sides. I have no clue because it seems no one has any clue what happened, and getting information from the side of white supremacists is especially hard since they seem to take glory in the idea of battle which makes it hard to determine what exactly occurred in addition to referring to people as "genetic refuse" and such lovely terms.
    Ya this is what I have gotten so far as well. On top of the fact the governor issued a state of emergency and they (Nazi fucks) moved from the original protest spot to another spot.

I think they did but not sure 100% but did they catch the guy in the car?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    See that's the thing. When you say things like

you prove you're making the intent to go out and find information. Meanwhile, people like @zenkai are saying things like "the alt-left was shouting fuck you faggots" and other blatant falsehoods without bothering to check their sources, because to them, feels are more important than fact.

Say you're less informed all you want. You are still informed. That's a key difference and don't forget it.
    Ill keep that in mind thanks. To be honest IMO anyone who yells "Wrong on both sides" should be forced to watch the Vice video.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Where people no matter how twisted and wrong their ideology is they have the constitutional right to have that ideology,
    and I will fight for their right to have that ideology and express it no matter how vile I believe it is.
    The ones that try to deny the constitutional rights of others no matter how vile and disgusting they are wrong and need to be called out and condemned.

This isn't about me choosing sides it is about choosing and preserving the constitution
    Last time I checked violence is not a right.

Ya this is what I have gotten so far as well. On top of the fact the governor issued a state of emergency and they (Nazi fucks) moved from the original protest spot to another spot.

I think they did but not sure 100% but did they catch the guy in the car?
    Yea that guy got arrested. And I'm sure they did have to move to a different location as they weren't able to travel the route initially intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    That was hilarious. Thank you.
    So stupid...

He starts by saying the cops told him to go to a "magistrate or something" then he asks cops to tell him what to do.
    Claims there were no threats of violence, but they did talk a lot of shit on the internet.
    Claims he was arrested and has no problem with being violent, then cries that he doesn't want to be violent.

"When I have my gun I'm cool as cucumber"...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Your freedom ends where someone else's begins.

That has been the main part of our constitution.

The KKK,Alt Right,Nazi fucks freedom ended by that girl getting killed and the many more getting hurt by that car. They should be labeled as a Terrorist group

Your freedom ends where someone else's begins.

That has been the main part of our constitution.

The KKK,Alt Right,Nazi fucks freedom ended by that girl getting killed and the many more getting hurt by that car. They should be labeled as a Terrorist group
    How the KKK isn't already is beyond me. They had like 100 years of terrorism in the south. Yeah, they've cooldown for the last 40 or so years, but still, a lot of the current members are ones that were involved in terrorism.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't see anyone trying to stop their speech buddy, which means you defending their actions outside of speech, makes you a sympathizer. It wasn't counter protestors who ran them over with a car... it wasn't the protestors who were chanting for blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    How the KKK isn't already is beyond me. They had like 100 years of terrorism in the south.
    They're white people. They get a slap to the wrist. Why do you think confederate traitors have statues?

They're white people. They get a slap to the wrist.
    ALF and ELF are white people, but they are leftists so they get to be terrorists (They are terrorists don't misunderstand).

They're white people. They get a slap to the wrist.
    At least the police don't just look the other way when they lynch people now. So we have that going for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    ALF and ELF are white people, but they are leftists so they get to be terrorists (They are terrorists don't misunderstand).
    All elves are terrorists and must be eliminated. Especially those nasty high elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're white people.
    Can you imagine a terrorist killing Americans and then Obama responding that both sides were at fault?

I also heart those matching with 'blue lives mater' signs are now claiming there was a police conspiracy to make them look bad. Fucking tone deaf...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    All elves are terrorists and must be eliminated. Especially those nasty high elves.
    What issue can you have with high elves? All they do is chill in a tree and eat cookies... yeah, they smell like a mix of patchouli and shit... but... still...