Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Bundle this week is kind of poop but can the PS3 games be played on the PS4?
    No.

/10char
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Is there a way to remove that "player appreciation banner" that takes up literally over half the page so I can actually browse through the games?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Is there a way to remove that "player appreciation banner" that takes up literally over half the page so I can actually browse through the games?
    You paid more attention than I did, never noticed hehe.
    If you've got Ublock Origin or similar, R'click over it & select Block element & mouse lower right & select Create. Rinse & repeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    You paid more attention than I did, never noticed hehe.
    If you've got Ublock Origin or similar, R'click over it & select Block element & mouse lower right & select Create. Rinse & repeat.
    Seriously, that little white area in the bottom right is where you browse the available games. Like, what.

God damnit, right as Agents of Mayhem launches, Secret World gets a patch, Division got a big update, I'm deep into Path of Exile, and tons of other gaming shit...stupid tempted to get ME:A and Titanfall 2 for $20 a pop. At least Titanfall 2, enjoyed the hell outta that free weekend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Seriously, that little white area in the bottom right is where you browse the available games. Like, what.
    Hadn't thought, I have my browser set quite zoomed out (CTRL-MWBack) so it didn't look that bad for me. Reset it to normal & eep! See what you mean now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    God damnit, right as Agents of Mayhem launches, Secret World gets a patch, Division got a big update, I'm deep into Path of Exile, and tons of other gaming shit...stupid tempted to get ME:A and Titanfall 2 for $20 a pop. At least Titanfall 2, enjoyed the hell outta that free weekend.
    There does seem a lot of new stuff lately.
    Shadow Warrior got its first of two new DLC, Hellblade Senua, >Observer_, Dying Light new DLC etc

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    tempted to get ME:A
    Oh god no. The game is so bad it closed a studio. Don't do it.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Oh god no. The game is so bad it closed a studio. Don't do it.
    Eh, core gameplay is good and that's enough for me. I want to see just how bad it is, I like playing bad games, even if I may hate every second I play of it. Don't ask questions, I don't even fucking know.

Deleted
    Eh, core gameplay is good and that's enough for me. I want to see just how bad it is, I like playing bad games, even if I may hate every second I play of it. Don't ask questions, I don't even fucking know.
    Found the Bad Rats fan

Found the Bad Rats fan
    Heard of it, isn't it super popular or something? Never actually played it, I think I looked at it a while back but never tried it.

I mean like...I played through all of Duke Nukem Forever, fully knowing how awful it would be. I hated pretty much every second of it while I played it, it was a truly unpleasant game that delivered little to no fun or entertainment. But I'm glad I played it, and have "good" memories of the overall experience, even if the experience itself was awful.

As I said, don't ask questions. I don't even fucking know -_-

I normally avoid these things, but has anyone here tried this one ? If you have or you do please share your result !

https://www.gamesdeal.com/special-ra...tml?a_aid=fbad

Deleted
    Heard of it, isn't it super popular or something? Never actually played it, I think I looked at it a while back but never tried it.

I mean like...I played through all of Duke Nukem Forever, fully knowing how awful it would be. I hated pretty much every second of it while I played it, it was a truly unpleasant game that delivered little to no fun or entertainment. But I'm glad I played it, and have "good" memories of the overall experience, even if the experience itself was awful.

As I said, don't ask questions. I don't even fucking know -_-
    Super popular, yeah, but not for a good reason.
    Somehow it became the one joke game that got sent to everyone & if anyone ever mentioned they didn't have it, they'd most likely have it in no time at all hehe.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it'll be of use to anyone, but I have a tradeable (steam inventory) Dawn of War 3 voucher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humble Bundle is having a decent single-player sale. If you haven't bought Rogue Legacy yet, you haven't listened to me the last ten times I've said it.

agent awesome giveaway on indiegala righ tnow

7+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Can highly recommend Layers of Fear (4-8 hours, three endings) & its DLC (1-2 hours, three endings).
    Completed both a few days ago & it's a surreal mind expletive, where you'll spend more hours opening & closing doors to check reality
    Or perhaps that's just me

It's a 9/10 game for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Shadow Warrior is free on steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    Purchased instantly, been waiting for Isolation for a while and that's definitely cheap enough. Not much interest in the rest of the games, but Isolation alone makes it worth it IMO.