Page 70 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    We live in America incase we forgot.
    Few things.

One, one of those Americans chose to ram a car into a group of people also exercising their Constitutional right to protest. Ramming a car into a group of protesters is not protected by the Constitution.

Two, Trump is being called out for expressing his opinion. Trump also exercised his Constitutional right. It does not absolve him from consequences, such as people knowing he refused to condemn American Nazis and the KKK when an opportunity was gift-wrapped and thrown into his tiny hands.

Three, everyone calling Trump out is exercising their Constitutional right to do so.

Four, American Nazis and the KKK praising Trump for defending them -- because they believe he has -- is also protected by the Constitution.

And finally, you can condemn American Nazis and the KKK and still be an American. Here, watch:

*ahem*

American Nazis and the KKK are an embarrassment to the 21st century.

See? That was easy. And it mirrors a very high, and increasing, number of Americans, including GOP Senators and Representatives. They, and I, have called them out for their racist, bigoted, hateful messages that defy the purpose of a mixed, united America and its people, denouncing them for their proven words and actions, and telling them in a variety of different forms to go fuck themselves.

But we haven't called for their arrest or extermination. Calling for the extermination of a group of people is what Nazis do. And when you get into that kind of incitement, your Constitutional rights are no longer the important factor. That shit's illegal.

This whole thing could have gone very, very differently. It could have been a shameful display of the most deplorable of our nation's people living out the most shameful issues of our past, people could have been called nasty names, and that could have been the end of it. But no. An American Nazi had to murder someone to express his political belief, the dominos fell one by one, and then Trump refused to condemn a group of people united solely by racism and hatred, then still squirming, he reloaded and aimed at his other foot. At no point in this did Trump violate the Constitution. He just made it abundantly clear where his priorities lie, and that's his problem, he did it to himself, legally.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    All elves are terrorists and must be eliminated. Especially those nasty high elves.
    Not going to lie this was kinda funny.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Last time I checked violence is not a right.
    and where in my statement did I say it was?

That is what you're desperately trying to excuse. You also forget these idiots held a protest the previous night that they did not have a permit for, just to antagonize things for the following day.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    -snip--
    100% agree and some people seem to fail to realize that we do have freedoms but one freedom we don't have is Freedom of Consequence.

Trump,KKK,American Nazi's and Alt Right are going to learn this the hard way it seems.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    You should look into those ideologies before you defend them.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    You should look into those ideologies before you defend them.
    i have a feeling he has, and he agrees with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Woke independent.*
    Ever notice they're only independents when the President is an embarrassment? They pulled that shit when Bush was president too.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is this about freedom of speech or assembly? Last I checked, even the ACLU fought for their right to do it. Why are you bringing it up, if not to excuse the violence of fucking Nazis?

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/16/us/rob...val/index.html
    "At the end of the Civil War, he implored the nation to come together to heal our wounds and to move forward to become a more unified nation," the statement said. "He never would have tolerated the hateful words and violent actions of white supremacists, the KKK, or neo-Nazis."
    Brutal. Even the family of the man they claimed to honor has denounced them.

10+ Year Old Account

They'll just call him a cuck, they'll kek and nothing will change. Their cancer isn't going to stop any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account

The only people who aren't, are those who see them in the mirror.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why are you bringing it up, if not to excuse the violence of fucking Nazis?
    I don't think he is. I think he's trying to avoid the topic of the violence by claiming they had the right to peacefully assemble, In that context, he is correct.

Thing is, that's not the problem. Literally nobody is talking about that anymore. One, a Nazi murdered someone. Two, Trump refused to say American Nazis and the KKK were bad people, at a time he could very easily have done so without realistic fear of negative results; Trump was called out for it; and Trump did it again.

He's arguing about the one part of this whole thing that isn't actually the problem. If the protests had been peaceful, then (a) no murder and (b) no Trump multi-gaffe discount at Wal-Mart. End of discussion. We'd be talking about privatizing roads by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    They'll just call him a cuck, they'll kek and nothing will change. Their cancer isn't going to stop any time soon.
    You should watch the video of one of their leaders crying in another thread. Fucker is crying that they didn't instigate anything, talked a lot of shit on the internet, but they were always about peace. Whaaambulance was strong with this one... Total... anal [backstab]...

I don't think he is. I think he's trying to avoid the topic of the violence by claiming they had the right to peacefully assemble, In that context, he is correct.

Thing is, that's not the problem. Literally nobody is talking about that anymore. One, a Nazi murdered someone. Two, Trump refused to say American Nazis and the KKK were bad people, at a time he could very easily have done so without realistic fear of negative results; Trump was called out for it; and Trump did it again.

He's arguing about the one part of this whole thing that isn't actually the problem. If the protests had been peaceful, then (a) no murder and (b) no Trump multi-gaffe discount at Wal-Mart. End of discussion. We'd be talking about privatizing roads by now.
    And it's not like there haven't been peaceful protests and demonstrations on behalf of the KKK in the past, either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump's Isolation Grows

Good summary so far of the vast number of people backing slowly away from Trump's statements that didn't condemn American Nazis and the KKK.

We'd be talking about privatizing roads by now.
    And lifting countless regulations designed to protect the environment, and ensure the longterm stability of the infrastructure, because Obama put them in place.

Because we can't have anything Obama did remain in place. Anything no matter how trivial..

10+ Year Old Account

That's what I mean... no one is saying they shouldn't have the rights he claims they have. There is no reason to bring up freedom of speech or to assemble here... there have been numerous KKK marches even in the last decade. The liberal ACLU fought for their right to do it. This is unlike any of that, because someone in the White House is emboldening them to take more action.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And lifting countless regulations designed to protect the environment, and ensure the longterm stability of the infrastructure, because Obama put them in place.

Because we can't have anything Obama did remain in place. Anything no matter how trivial..
    Maybe he should remove ISIS, you know, since Obama is the founder...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    And it's not like there haven't been peaceful protests and demonstrations on behalf of the KKK in the past, either.
    Hell, there was a very real chance the American Nazis and the KKK could have baited counter-protesters into attacking them, played the victim card, and won. It's really not that hard to get an American to take a swing at a Nazi. Not that I would have, I'm five-nine 145lb and probably punch like a ten-year-old girl, plus I'm a coward, but most Americans aren't.

This could have gone very differently. Then a Nazi ran over a couple dozen protesters. Now they have nothing. [url=http://thehill.com/homenews/news/346889-richmond-mayor-commission-will-consider-removing-confederate-statues]Look what's happening in Richmond[/ulr] as we speak.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    no one is saying they shouldn't have the rights he claims they have.
    Eh, maybe in the first few pages, not sure, don't care. Kind of a lot has happened since then.