Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Right, because Matt stone, trey Parker, and Seth macfatlanr we're totes raised Christian.
    From the perspective of non-Americans, all Americans seem weirdly Christian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

And yet it's okay to teach 5+ children that's okay to be gender neutral and that your body is wrong. There's going to be a tipping point eventually and I'm glad I'm not living in any major country when it happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eu2016champsDEALWITHIT View Post
    Please don't be obtuse.
    Well, to be fair, is it wrong? They're quite open about the fact that they don't plan on integrating and how Sharia Law should trump (-_-) the American Constitution.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

I'm laughing too hard at these images. They're so unsubtle, that I can't help but chuckle at the absurdity. This guy had to know what he was doing.

I don't think he needs to be fired, I'm almost positive that no publisher would touch this book in the first place. Still just pure lol at the idea of the book.

Add-on: I'm not sure how to feel about it. Part of me wonders if kids would even get what it was referencing, judging by illustrations. But I also hate educators thinking they have the right to indoctrinate students to any ideology.
    Last edited by pionock; 2017-08-17 at 01:12 PM.

Deleted
    Haha honestly, look at some of the pages. He knew what he was doing and what the consequences would be.

That said, imo the educational system in many Western countries is still a lefty ruled mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    And yet it's okay to teach 5+ children that's okay to be gender neutral and that your body is wrong. There's going to be a tipping point eventually and I'm glad I'm not living in any major country when it happens.
    Source? Not that it would be wrong to teach 5+ children about tolerance, but I kinda have the feeling that's not what you are on about.

Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    I'm laughing too hard at these images. They're so unsubtle, that I can't help but chuckle at the absurdity. This guy had to know what he was doing.

I don't think he needs to be fired, I'm almost positive that no publisher would touch this book in the first place. Still just pure lol at the idea of the book.

Add-on: I'm not sure how to feel about it. Part of me wonders if kids would even get what it was referencing, judging by illustrations. But I also hate educators thinking they have the right to indoctrinate students to any ideology.
    The point isn't for them to understand it right away. The point would be to normalize thinking the depicted character as evil and bad, to be hated, so that when later on they've accepted it as such, someone can say "you remember the evil Alkah alligator and it's mud minions? Well, these (point at real muslims at that point) people are what it represented"

And just like that, the kids will now hate them all automatically, just as the indoctrination was ment to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    The point isn't for them to understand it right away. The point would be to normalize thinking the depicted character as evil and bad, to be hated, so that when later on they've accepted it as such, someone can say "you remember the evil Alkah alligator and it's mud minions? Well, these (point at real muslims at that point) people are what it represented"

And just like that, the kids will now hate them all automatically, just as the indoctrination was ment to work.
    Exactly, which is why I think I lean more into the indoctrination side. But still.... those mud minions... They're mudslimes.... it's so absurd I can't believe I'm seeing it. I know it's messed up, but I'm still cracking up.

Even if he wanted me to take it seriously, I just couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Source? Not that it would be wrong to teach 5+ children about tolerance, but I kinda have the feeling that's not what you are on about.
    It's been happening in Europe, Canada and America. I can't find the original video since it's been taken down. But you can find them easy enough on Youtube. I'm all for tolerance since, even though I personally think it's more of a cry for attention than anything else, but teaching sexually inactive children about sexuality is a bit...eh.
    STRESS

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been happening in Europe, Canada and America. I can't find the original video since it's been taken down. But you can find them easy enough on Youtube. I'm all for tolerance since, even though I personally think it's more of a cry for attention than anything else, but teaching sexually inactive children about sexuality is a bit...eh.
    No source then? I see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The book is just full of bigoted allegories.
    That's why it's a fictional story. I doubt kids will understand the play on words, but their parents might and if they are liberals they will get triggered, just like they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    No source then? I see.
    Classy response. Youtube is hard.
    STRESS

10+ Year Old Account
    Classy response. Youtube is hard.
    You should be able to provide a source to your claim then. If you can't, it isn't worth shit.

Okay then, don't really care for this guy since he's a bit bias, but here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUrtD8BTjxY
    STRESS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    That's why it's a fictional story. I doubt kids will understand the play on words, but their parents might and if they are liberals they will get triggered, just like they did.
    So you are okay to kids being taught from stories in a book called the koran, that if they don't be good they will not just die, while death they would be strangled forever by snakes.

It's all a fictional story, either you are for indoctrination or you are against it, otherwise you are merely displaying your bias. I'm against such works for kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I know Pepe from is to make fun of North American LoL teams that shit the bed every year in LoL World Championship.

“A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good for him. Now he'll have LOTS of free time to write these books.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What exactly is wrong with the book? People seeing comparisons are generally agreeing that he is correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    What exactly is wrong with the book? People seeing comparisons are generally agreeing that he is correct.
    The fact it's an offensive caricature?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    The fact it's an offensive caricature?
    Offensive how? by literally pointing out reality.

OH NO GUYS REALITY IS OFFENSIVE! TIME TO GO BACK TO DREAMLAND!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Offensive how? by literally pointing out reality.

OH NO GUYS REALITY IS OFFENSIVE! TIME TO GO BACK TO DREAMLAND!
    The reality according to sensationalist internet news, maybe.

Let's pretend for a moment that it were true; exactly what do you hope to accomplish by publishing media in this form?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.