Quote Originally Posted by Bindanda View Post
    Guys I think you might be getting to hyped here. If you break down those 75 minutes it'll most likely be along these lines
    Welcome/opening remarks ~10 minutes
    Overwatch ~12 minutes
    HotS ~12 minutes
    Starcraft ~10 minutes
    Hearthstone ~10 minutes
    Wow ~12 minutes
    Diablo ~12 minutes
    That makes 78 minutes so some panels will need to be cut down. But they'll have to touch on each franchise. Nobody that I saw has even mentioned Warcraft 3 remastered yet, would they get that in there as well? So now you would need to shrink all those times down even more
    Can anyone who remembers 2015 GamesCom comment on this and tell us if they announced Legion expansion during the reveal ceremony or it was a different panel? Because if they did, then those 1 hour and 15 minutes will be only for that one reveal most likely. I don't think we will get features on each game when we have Blizzcon coming in 2 months that will do absolutely the same thing for each game.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    Exactly. But the key art is for BLIZZCON, which means the expansion will be announced BEFORE BlizzCon. Therefore, Jaina is related to what's announced at Gamescom, e.g. the expansion.
    I guess I wasn't clear enough.

I know the art is for Blizzon and the point was that they wouldn't release art related to an announcement prior to that announcement. Therefore, it's reasonable to assume that Jaina isn't related to the announcement. Be it at Gamescom (which I think they should have done, or maybe still will, to increase virtual ticket sales for Blizzcon) or at Blizzcon itself._

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    Can anyone who remembers 2015 GamesCom comment on this and tell us if they announced Legion expansion during the reveal ceremony or it was a different panel? Because if they did, then those 1 hour and 15 minutes will be only for that one reveal most likely. I don't think we will get features on each game when we have Blizzcon coming in 2 months that will do absolutely the same thing for each game.
    You gotta look at the context and the timing though. What is there to announce for other franchises?

Half of them literally just had content released, the other half won't see anything for a couple of years (like Diablo), and some are definitely saving their announcements for BlizzCon.

We knew the expansion was going to be revealed, it had been teased by Blizz, and I think it had it's own panel. But I think the same as you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    On Thursday there's a 15 Minute Destiny 2 showcase. That's it for Destiny.

Deleted
    I'm hoping for gnome tinkers but fear that'll be the expansion after the nzoth expoansion (mainly because of the whole race,class,race,class pattern)..

Then again, we could use a new ranged class and tinkers seem like a perfect fit.

I know the new artifact system will involve an extra slow flair item.. like a libram for paladins, quiver for hunters.. extra belt dagger for rogues..they could probably do some cool new animations with these aswell (like an artifact skill)

ehm.. Im hoping guild housing/guild boats will be a thing... boat v boat combat like assassins creed maybe? Boat pve didnt seem that great in ICC .. but hey maybe they got some new ideas on that front.

wow hearthstone integration would be cool I guess? ...

There'll definetly be world events like the invasion system

and umm... probably a ton of stuf I cant come up with right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    I guess I wasn't clear enough.

I know the art is for Blizzon and the point was that they wouldn't release art related to an announcement prior to that announcement. Therefore, it's reasonable to assume that Jaina isn't related to the announcement. Be it at Gamescom (which I think they should have done to increase virtual ticket sales for Blizzcon) or at Blizzcon itself._
    Given that the other key art pieces feature content which was just released/announced for the other games, I think it's fair to say that Jaina Proudmoore also has to be considered "just announced" by the time BlizzCon hits. That means Gamescom is likely where she will be announced.

Deleted
    People trying to convince themselves a new expansion will be announced at Gamescom despite everything else saying otherwise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Except the fact that Streamer #2 is being brought to Gamescom by Blizz, so in case there was an announcement he would've signed an NDA and he wouldn't even be allowed to say there isn't an expac being announced(since that an obvious hype killer).

- - - Updated - - -

tagging your reply so you read the answer above
    Seems odd to me still.

Seems weird that Blizzard wont tell their fans, tells their streamers and lets them tell their fans.

I just.... eehhh.

I'm not saying it cant be true, its just a really dissapointing way of getting news imo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    And by they way, 7.3 "panel" last only 15 minutes and include Seat of Triumvirate playthrough. So 7.3 trailer (it they show it) must be on reveal ceremony. I'm really curious now, they must reveal something big (and no, Warcraft III remaster don't count as "big") - either WoW, Diablo 4, some new IP, I don't know.
    15 minutes is enough to show a patch 7.3 trailer and gameplay from a new dungeon IMO.

It's not like they're going to show a whole run of the new dungeon - probably 2 minutes sneak peek of it.

That makes no sense though. Why would they squeeze in every franchise into a Reveal ceremony when there's most likely nothing to reveal for them? You can't just arbitrarily hand time slots out like that just because they're Blizzard games.
    Because they like to tell us how many people play each game and how great they're doing

10+ Year Old Account
    You gotta look at the context and the timing though. What is there to announce for other franchises?

Half of them literally just had content released, the other half won't see anything for a couple of years (like Diablo), and some are definitely saving their announcements for BlizzCon.
    I think a lot of people are stuck in the mindset of "THEY HAVE TO SHOW SOMETHING BIG".
    They don't have to do that. They don't have to do any of that, the only two times they've ever shown something big at Gamescom was Reaper of Souls in like 2014 or something, and Legion in 2015. Legion was mostly because WoD was going so terribly.

They have no obligation to show the good stuff on something that isn't even their own proprietary show. It's much, much more likely that they'll show something at BLIZZcon now that Legion is actually going well for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloMotto View Post
    People trying to convince themselves a new expansion will be announced at Gamescom despite everything else saying otherwise.
    -40 post people coming into a discussion just to try and get people to feel bad without adding anything of value.

That is false.

But next week we will see who is right.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    It's called "Blizzard reveal ceremony" so it will be either one of these 3 things:

1. New WoW expansion
    2. New game - maybe even new IP?
    3. Remastered version of one of the Warcraft games or Diablo 2

There's no way "reveal ceremony" that will last for 1 hour and 15 minutes will be about patch 7.3.
    Is BLIZZARD REVEAL CEREMONY, not just WoW!
    It will be this: Members of the Blizzard development teams unveil their latest cinematic content and more.
    is written there.

Members of the Blizzard development teams from all the franchise (or quite all) will show cinematics and share info: 1 hour and 15 minutes divided for 6 games is about 15 minutes each.

and btw "reveal" ceremony is used only in the english version? In mine is only "presentation"...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/476613.jpg

Here's the 2015 schedule. There was no 'reveal ceremony'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    I think a lot of people are stuck in the mindset of "THEY HAVE TO SHOW SOMETHING BIG".
    They don't have to do that. They don't have to do any of that, the only two times they've ever shown something big at Gamescom was Reaper of Souls in like 2014 or something, and Legion in 2015. Legion was mostly because WoD was going so terribly.

They have no obligation to show the good stuff on something that isn't even their own proprietary show. It's much, much more likely that they'll show something at BLIZZcon now that Legion is actually going well for them.
    The "Legion was mostly because WoD was doing so terribly" was and remains a fallacy. WoD was doing poorly, but it had no impact on Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's just not true and you know it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post

They wouldn't call their panel "BLIZZARD REVEAL CEREMONY" if it was only about minor stuff. They're going to be on stage for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Do you think they're going to talk about patch 7.3 for that long? Or about Hearthstone cards?

C'mon, they're revealing something new, we just don't know if it's related to WoW or not.

Deleted
    The opening ceremony of Blizzcon 2016 took 65 minutes and they had cinematics and talked about new Overwatch, Hearthstone, HotS and Diablo content, plus a lengthy talk about esports.
    The reveal ceremony of Gamescom is scheduled at 75 minutes and none of the above franchises are expected to have new content soon. Why on Earth WOULDN'T you expect a big WoW announcement?